Tips for converting the brain dead

Ive been debating this myself. The problem is that they have been fed nonstop all the bad things about Bush that they never question Kerry. Trying to show the good things Bush has said will simply backfire because its been inbedded into their skull that Bush is bad. Its a fine line though because bashing Kerry makes it look like we can't say anything good about Bush.

The truth must be told on Kerry though. the more people know about his true nature, the more they will despise him.

insein said:
Ive been debating this myself. The problem is that they have been fed nonstop all the bad things about Bush that they never question Kerry. Trying to show the good things Bush has said will simply backfire because its been inbedded into their skull that Bush is bad.
This is why this is so important to me. People have to have something truthful to read. Even if they won't believe me, at least I tried, right?!
Its a fine line though because bashing Kerry makes it look like we can't say anything good about Bush.
I don't want to bash Kerry, I just want to put in facts. Which knowing Kerry's facts could look like bashing to people who only know Kerry through the LMM.
The truth must be told on Kerry though. the more people know about his true nature, the more they will despise him.
I agree! That's why I have to make this pamplet.
I have a good feeling about this, Insein, and even if only one person will read it, get it, and vote for Bush because they learned something they didn't know, then I'll feel a little better. Anything besides sitting on my hands and coming here and bitching about it, you know.

UsaPride said:
This is why this is so important to me. People have to have something truthful to read. Even if they won't believe me, at least I tried, right?!

I don't want to bash Kerry, I just want to put in facts. Which knowing Kerry's facts could look like bashing to people who only know Kerry through the LMM.

I agree! That's why I have to make this pamplet.
I have a good feeling about this, Insein, and even if only one person will read it, get it, and vote for Bush because they learned something they didn't know, then I'll feel a little better. Anything besides sitting on my hands and coming here and bitching about it, you know.

I agree. Good luck.

I know what you're up against.....

I've tried to get my parents to question why they vote Democrat at all....

They are against abortion, gay marriage, believe in marriage, etc etc etc.

But they're immigrants, blue collar and to them, the Democrats are for the people and the Republicans are for big business. I think that they're stuck in a time warp......

I ask them why they vote for people who don't represent them, hate what they are (white, middle class, save their money, made it without the Government's assistance), want to raise their taxes and are, basically, in bed with the gay rights activists, the abortion activists, the environmental activists etc. They can't give an answer....

So after such a persuasive argument, combined with impeccable logic and with such an inescapable conclusion, who do you think they're voting for?

Right .... John "Flip-Flop" Kerry

I guess you can't teach an old Democrat new tricks

UsaPride said:
Yes, I'm a girl, LOL!! Were you scared? LOL!!
Whew, ok honey you can call me sweety anytime. Not scared, hopefull :p BTW am glad the other post was helpfull.

UsaPride said:
Hi all. I'm looking for some help, advice, tips and/or suggestions.

Try this - refer them to the following site:
http://www.jetter.com/taxtables.pdf

It outlines the federal income tax tables from 2002 and 2003.

I've done a little math and here are the results:

A married couple with an income of $50,000 filing jointly in 2002 paid $7,286 in federal income tax.

The same couple with the same income, filing in the same manner in 2003 paid $6,800 in federal income tax.

A reduction of $486 or approximately six and one half percent. There's those tax breaks for the rich again.

Thank you all so much!! Got lots of work to do now, you all have helped tremendously!! :beer:
I'll let yall know how it all works out!!

I forgot to add, last night I was telling my husband about this pamplet I want to make and all I got out was "Reasons to vote FOR Bush" and "Reasons NOT to vote for Kerry" and before I could finish he said he needed one. There was a guy out at his job site that said he didn't know much of what was going on politically but he's going to see ' Fahrenheit 9/11' so he'll be more informed. I thought my husband would have a freakin' heartattack just telling me this. Couple more days of them two together and we may just have one more vote for Bush, woohoo!! LOL!

Forum List

Back