Tips for converting the brain dead

UsaPride

Mar 13, 2004
NC
Hi all. I'm looking for some help, advice, tips and/or suggestions. Since the most intelligent minds gather here, here is where I come for help! I have a few family members and friends that are clueless (and I KNOW there's more out there) on what's going on politically. People have no idea the good Bush has done and how horrible Kerry is. Last night I decided I want to create a pamphlet that has two categories, "Reasons to vote for President Bush" and "Reasons NOT to vote for Senator Kerry". Since pamplets are small, the facts that are put have to be short and sweet, and Facts. Things that don't need much explanation but you get it when you read it, if that makes any since.
If anyone has anything they think would be good on these two lists, please put them down.
"Reasons to vote for President Bush"
"Reasons NOT to vote for Senator Kerry"
Oh, and my number one reason not to vote Kerry, "He's not Bush", LOL!!!
Thanks for any help in advance!!

Pride in military.

No terror attacks since 9/11, on US soil.

Laura!

The twins! (For young guys, right Insein?) :rotflmao:

The empathy factor-Bush is just 'nicer' than Kerry.

Will piss a good portion of Hollywood off! :flameth:

He's not Kerry, or Gore, or Dean!

It will piss most of the UN off!

UsaPride said:
...I have a few family members and friends that are clueless (and I KNOW there's more out there) on what's going on politically. People have no idea the good Bush has done and how horrible Kerry is.
1. Are they clueless because they are hard core "yellow-dog" democrats?

2. Are they open or close minded?

3. Do they want to be informed?

Note: if they're 1 or 2 they don't want to hear what you
have to say. Don't waste your time.

Let me add this...The Topic Title.." Tips for converting the brain dead". Pretty well answers your own question.

Mr. P said:
1. Are they clueless because they are hard core "yellow-dog" democrats?
No, when asked different questions they line up more with Republican.

2. Are they open or close minded?
Open minded.

3. Do they want to be informed?
When I discuss things I know to be fact, they seem very interested and ask questions. They've never really been into politics, and been so wrapped up into their own problems and lives that they never have time to actually stop and see what's going on, and how bad it is.
Let me add this...The Topic Title.." Tips for converting the brain dead". Pretty well answers your own question.
Well, if the pamplets turn out good, then I won't be just passing them to family and friends, I'll be passing them out EVERYWHERE! People need to know these things and they're not getting it from the mass media. Some people don't have computers that they can go and research things and I feel like people NEED to know the truth! :usa:

Democrat4Bush said:
Sorry, sweetheart, sweetie, sweetie pie, LOL! Sorry, get it from my mom, she's always called everyone she meets some kind of 'sweet' word, LOL!

-=d=- said:
what'll happen? They'll take ONE look at the source and assume it's all lies. :(
Then I'll have to find mulitple (reliable) sources for proof. I don't know what else to do. I feel like people are being so blind and I can't stand it. The ones that are purposely blinding themselves get me the worse, and I know that there's no converting. But some people actually have no clue, they have their morning and nightly local news and newspaper (ours is very liberal) to rely on, and that's just NOT good enough. They can believe the pamplet or not, that I can't change, but atleast I'll know I've tried. Lies and twisted facts are being pronounced as facts and I just can't stand by and say "oh well, that's just how it is" and damn more! I'm frustrated as hell and I've got to do something, anything!!

USA go find the thread titled "I did it". It doesn't list facts but it details a process that worked. HTH

pegwinn said:
USA go find the thread titled "I did it". It doesn't list facts but it details a process that worked. HTH
Thanks sweetie!! That helps alot!! :banana:

Forum List

Back