Bull Ring TinyDancer Dems KKK to their very core

I'll go 48 hours Dante. I'm winding up my garden. I already took a big hit on my peppers. Frost happens.

I really like you. I must be a masochist.

Lets do it. Let's show the kids how its done.

Please remember the only two people to post in this thread should be Dante and Tiny Dancer.

Hang in Dante. Lay out the rules. I'm game for anything. I had no idea I had that many tomatillos left and I'm not just picking, I'm canning and freezing. And fresh for tonight. A salsa verde.

How do you want to conduct the debate? I'm good to go with most rules. Oh and who would you like to be the moderator? I'm cool with everyone but you take your pick.

I need a new avatar to give me an advantage.

may I suggest a :cuckoo" clock?

are you around the 23, 24, 25th of Sept -- meaning today or the next few days

I'm getting what is considered incredible weather up here to finish my property and garden (2 acres) and I'm in the land of 10 months of winter and two months of bad skating so if I can wrap this all up on the weekend this would be heaven sent.

I can and freeze and getting ready to put in a huge crop of spinach for a fall crop over the weekend.

How is next Monday and Tuesday. Two day battle. Two to three hours each day. And do you just want to go to town on the KKK? Or the whole shebang?

I'm open for any conditions you wish. The reason I'm thinking a two day battle is to allow for a two hour debate each day with a half hour each for rebuttal and summation.

Oh and let me know if you want a judging panel of only moderators or if you want a wild card draw of other members.

THAT would be fun as a secondary panel to kick it up a notch.

I'm popping in and out and will keep checking back for your reply.

YAY! Looking forward to this.

yours,
td

I'm getting what is considered incredible weather up here to finish my property and garden (2 acres) and I'm in the land of 10 months of winter and two months of bad skating so if I can wrap this all up on the weekend this would be heaven sent.

I can and freeze and getting ready to put in a huge crop of spinach for a fall crop over the weekend.

How is next Monday and Tuesday. Two day battle. Two to three hours each day. And do you just want to go to town on the KKK? Or the whole shebang?

I'm open for any conditions you wish. The reason I'm thinking a two day battle is to allow for a two hour debate each day with a half hour each for rebuttal and summation.

Oh and let me know if you want a judging panel of only moderators or if you want a wild card draw of other members.

yours,
td
We'll try next week. Over the weekend...
"If Democrats are KKK to their very core how do you explain the overwhelming majority of blacks within the Democratic parties at the local, state, and national levels?"

I'll post an OP

yours,
td
We'll try next week. Over the weekend...
"If Democrats are KKK to their very core how do you explain the overwhelming majority of blacks within the Democratic parties at the local, state, and national levels?"

I'll post an OP

Excellent!

thanks,
td

If Democrats are KKK to their very core how do you explain the overwhelming majority of blacks within the Democratic parties at the local, state, and national levels?

tinydancer

Whoa just found this. Indcoctrination. SP. Stoned out tonight. And thats a pity for both of us. I think the best for us would always be smarter and harder.

Forum List

Back