Bull Ring tinydancer calls out Camp: violent ukrainian coup by nazi lovers backed by the US

Okay going mod hunting so we can begin. Let me know if you get one first.
I have no idea or concern about how this thing works. I have no idea about how to find a moderator to moderate this debate. It's all on you. Don't need no official judges or declarations of winner and loser. Not going to wait around endlessly but I will be willing to postpone the beginning of debate time to whenever.....

I have no idea or concern about how this thing works. I have no idea about how to find a moderator to moderate this debate. It's all on you. Don't need no official judges or declarations of winner and loser. Not going to wait around endlessly but I will be willing to postpone the beginning of debate time to whenever.....

I just thought it would be done if this was official and on the ropes. I have no idea what is going on because this is supposed to be a truly debate ring. I only chose one other. Dante. I respect you Camp.

I thought the debate would be good. It would clear opinions and maybe get to some truths. Another day my friend and I mean that with all my heart.

I just thought it would be done if this was official and on the ropes. I have no idea what is going on because this is supposed to be a truly debate ring. I only chose one other. Dante. I respect you Camp.

I thought the debate would be good. It would clear opinions and maybe get to some truths. Another day my friend and I mean that with all my heart.
To bad. I could, was ready to roll with any mod and follow any rules. Whenever you might want to do this, let me know.

To bad. I could, was ready to roll with any mod and follow any rules. Whenever you might want to do this, let me know.

Absolutely. I don't know what happened today. I cosider you a most worthy opponent and like you something I don't normally do. And you interest me to no end. So this battle of the Ukraine will continue.

Today though the grave digger was at the end of the road. Its hard to dig now. I fear we have lost another. I'll go up in the morning and see where he has dug. My heart hurts.

Maybe it is best we don't fight today.

Just letting you know Camp I lost another neighbor. In small town like the one I live on the edge of each passing takes its toll on the community and this is the second one in a month. YIKES. Internment is Saturday. I should be up to my old scrappy ways :) next week so we can take another run at a debate.

Forum List

Back