TinyDancer and TNHarley call out Rightwinger and RDD_1210

I can argue for the death penalty under most circumstances.

Or a topic I've been really thinking a lot about lately, but I wonder genuinely if we'd all be able to take different sides.

As a dual citizen, you folks know that I am very aware of your politics. But by my current distance, I hope it gives me a bit of an impartial view on some topics that are truly bi partisan, despite my conservative beliefs.

What concerns me is the seemingly endless candidates from Royal US families running for office in America. The encompasses both sides of the aisle.

The Clinton - Bush - Cuomo - Kennedy dynasties to name but a few.

Or a term limits topic. Good grief. From the outside looking in, the US Senate is run by a batch of doddering old fools who refuse to let go of power and move over to allow a new generation of public servants to rise to the top.

Or anti hunting vs pro hunting. Granted being pro hunting,that would be a personal Royal Rumble combined with Hell in the Cell win. :eusa_angel:

Game for anything gentlemen.

Last edited:

Or a topic I've been really thinking a lot about lately, but I wonder genuinely if we'd all be able to take different sides.

As a dual citizen, you folks know that I am very aware of your politics. But by my current distance, I hope it gives me a bit of an impartial view on some topics that are truly bi partisan, despite my conservative beliefs.

What concerns me is the seemingly endless candidates from Royal US families running for office in America. The encompasses both sides of the aisle.

Or a term limits topic. Good grief. From the outside looking in, the US Senate is run by a batch of doddering old fools who refuse to let go of power and move over to allow a new generation of public servants to rise to the top.

Or anti hunting vs pro hunting. Granted being pro hunting,that would be a personal Royal Rumble combined with Hell in the Cell win. :eusa_angel:

I'm ready to rumble

I think term limits are for losers
If voters want Clintons, Bushs, Kennedys or Cuomos....let them have them
I have no problem with hunting

I'm ready to rumble

I think term limits are for losers
If voters want Clintons, Bushs, Kennedys or Cuomos....let them have them
I have no problem with hunting

Whatever the topic we have to pick a date. Now my darlin man is off for Friday and Saturday and as much as I love you guys...........:) I'm free from Sunday on.

I'm Central but any body can pick a time as long as I can cram two coffees before dreaming of typing. I'm terrible in the morning.

Let's get nailed down tonight.

I just dont really dont care about the topic
I am just ready to get the badass-ness going! Check these possibles out
-Nuclear proliferation: will development of nuclear weapons fuel a third world war?
-Human cloning should be allowed?
-Has Obama Gone Too Far With His Drone Policies?
-Are 'Right-to-Work' Laws Good for States?

This thread is getting tiresome

Like a bunch of old ladies trying to figure out where to go to lunch

Let me know when there is a date and topic

Pick one from my post above, gezer

I was skeptical if this Bull Ring thing would work. But I thought I would give it a try and see how it goes

Trying to line up people, a topic, a time and judges is just too much. I'd just as soon debate spontaneously on the open forum

Its been two weeks now and we are still sputtering like a bunch of old ladies

We call you out for a tag-team match. If you accept, we will discuss details (time, subject, rules and judges). Let us know. We are impatiently waiting :)

Quote:
The American peopole have voted FOR these programs to help each other.

TM on gov't handouts

Pages and pages of bluster so far. So I'll start...

The people receiving 'government handouts' are WHOM? The so called 47% Romney dismisses as Americans?

If there is a citizenry on this planet that does NOT have an entitlement mentality, it is the American working class. American workers take less vacation time than any other people. American workers take pride in the quality of their work and are very proud of their work ethic.

What Romney said is a gross insult and reveals a dangerous mindset. He reeks of contempt for middle class working people and the poor.

Who are the 47%?

Federal budget and Census data show that, in 2010, 91 percent of the benefit dollars from entitlement and other mandatory programs went to the elderly (people 65 and over), the seriously disabled, and members of working households. People who are neither elderly nor disabled — and do not live in a working household — received only 9 percent of the benefits.

Moreover, the vast bulk of that 9 percent goes for medical care, unemployment insurance benefits (which individuals must have a significant work history to receive), Social Security survivor benefits for the children and spouses of deceased workers, and Social Security benefits for retirees between ages 62 and 64. Seven out of the 9 percentage points go for one of these four purposes.

80 percent of the workforce has seen their wages decline in real terms over the last quarter-century, and the average household has seen 40 percent of its wealth disappear during the Great Recession. Through it all, families never asked for a handout from anyone, especially Washington. They were left to go on their own, working harder, squeezing nickels, and taking care of themselves. But their economic boats have been taking on water for years, and now the crisis has swamped millions of middle class families. ref ref

"Labor is the United States. The men and women, who with their minds, their hearts and hands, create the wealth that is shared in this country—they are America."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Are right-to-work laws good for states
Monday night
6:30 my time

I'll take a bigger picture. Democrats have been KKK and Jim Crow and make blacks suffer today.

Pick your poison gentlemen.

I'll take a bigger picture. Democrats have been KKK and Jim Crow and make blacks suffer today.

I love it when the right brings up that. How long ago was that? 50 60 years ago?
Come up with new material.

I love it when the right brings up that. How long ago was that? 50 60 years ago?
Come up with new material.

With all due respect, on the open boards you will find lib posters regurgitating lfabrications about the KKK, Jim Crow, and last but not least the Dixiecrats.

The topic is very "today".

Forum List

Back