Tiny Story: NYCFlasher get gang raped

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
There's this kid who's born from the union of prostitute and a zebra who escaped from the city zoo with extra petty cash on hand to buy whores. His name is nyc flasher.

Due to being different from the others due to his bizarre genetic heritage, he has a void in his life that he continually tries to fill from behind with fat cock.

One day he tries a new gay bar, and ends up getting gang raped violently by a bunch of gay bubbas.

Out of anger and rage he brings an uzi to the zoo and mows down every zebra. Then he give a bunch of whores diet coke with rat poison in it. He gets convicted on both counts and spends his days getting ass raped by a bunch of gay bubbas.

The end.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
There's this kid who's born from the union of prostitute and a zebra who escaped from the city zoo with extra petty cash on hand to buy whores. His name is nyc flasher.

Due to being different from the others due to his bizarre genetic heritage, he has a void in his life that he continually tries to fill from behind with fat cock.

One day he tries a new gay bar, and ends up getting gang raped violently by a bunch of gay bubbas.

Out of anger and rage he brings an uzi to the zoo and mows down every zebra. Then he give a bunch of whores diet coke with rat poison in it. He gets convicted on both counts and spends his days getting ass raped by a bunch of gay bubbas.

The end.

If I can inspire you to be more creative, so be it.:D

Those other stories sucked, along the lines of: "My dog farted. It smelled. We put her to sleep. Now Peta is after me."

:rolleyes:

• Banned
Originally posted by nycflasher
If I can inspire you to be more creative, so be it.:D

Those other stories sucked, along the lines of: "My dog farted. It smelled. We put her to sleep. Now Peta is after me."

:rolleyes:

they're just outlines really. There are endless variations on each individual scene.

Your face is formulaic. I mean really 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth. how trite.

I guess what I should do is do two pages of boring fucking scenery and then figure out what the hell to do next? Right? Wrong.

they're just outlines really. There are endless variations on each individual scene.

Your face is formulaic. I mean really 2 eyes, a nose, a mouth. how trite.

I guess what I should do is do two pages of boring fucking scenery and then figure out what the hell to do next? Right? Wrong.

"Shift supervisor at fast food restaurant shows up late hungover.

High school nemesis, who has become health inspector, shows up to hassle him.

He kills the health inspector. Hides the body. Raymond the slightly slow fast food employee helps.

The shift supervisor learns to quit partying so hard and not kill as much.

The end."
-- I just don't think that the outline is interesting. Maybe someone else will, though. You posted in the writing skills section, so...

• Banned
When did your dog fart? was it during a Irish wake with the priest there, the one with the troubled childhood, who has shell shock triggered from any fecal odor

How innovative could you get running from peta, and their lesser known secret intelligence organization?

Your story may not be as bad as you think.

• Banned
"Shift supervisor at fast food restaurant shows up late hungover.

High school nemesis, who has become health inspector, shows up to hassle him.

He kills the health inspector. Hides the body. Raymond the slightly slow fast food employee helps.

The shift supervisor learns to quit partying so hard and not kill as much.

The end."
-- I just don't think that the outline is interesting. Maybe someone else will, though. You posted in the writing skills section, so...

You left out the bit about the opening left for sequel. That was the best part. You realized that evidently.:D

You know how I know I kick ass? Cuz you can't resist tearing me down. Post some of your poetry, if you dare.

When did your dog fart? was it during a Irish wake with the priest there, the one with the troubled childhood, who has shell shock triggered from any fecal odor

How innovative could you get running from peta, and their lesser known secret intelligence organization?

Your story may not be as bad as you think.

lol

You left out the bit about the opening left for sequel. That was the best part. You realized that evidently.:D

You know how I know I kick ass? Cuz you can't resist tearing me down. Post some of your poetry, if you dare.

he-he
okay, since I ripped-up your shorts
I suppose I owe you a poem, to rip or not to rip
One is coming at lunchtime, gimme 45 mins:p:

• Banned
he-he
okay, since I ripped-up your shorts
I suppose I owe you a poem, to rip or not to rip
One is coming at lunchtime, gimme 45 mins:p:

kewl

Forum List