Tiny Story: A Fine Puveyor of Antiquities and Curiousities

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
A mother with her child go into an off-the-main-path shop, halfway down a crooked alley, with a sign she had never noticed before which read " A Fine Puveyor of Antiquities and Curiousities".

The mom buys something. The kid shoplifts something: a figure, or a spellbook or a wand, or something, unbeknownst to the mother. Strange things start happening regarding the stowaway item. The mother has to return to the shop for help. On several successive trips. It's very hard to find again, and she discovers it only APPEARS at certain magical times, so that's an obstacle. Then she finally get back into the shop and gets help from the owner. Mystical magical help of course. Helps get them out of the problem with the initial stolen piece. Maybe they fall in love. The kids eyes already look like his. The last camera shot shows a spellbook open a to a page where we learn the shopowner had used time travel to go back in time and inseminate the mother several years before and the kids was ALREADY HIS. Woo.

The sixth sense? maybe not. But it's something. AT least I only wasted a minute or two!

-As far as you know.

You could have done it before and may do it again therefore showing more than a minute or two in composition.

Of course, if you think and read and write at the speed of light, it is all relative.

• Banned
Originally posted by NewGuy
-As far as you know.

You could have done it before and may do it again therefore showing more than a minute or two in composition.

Of course, if you think and read and write at the speed of light, it is all relative.

Didn't we discuss this before?:D

"My father is a purveyor of antiquities from the future! I am complicit in the formation of the union which led to my own birth!"

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Didn't we discuss this before?:D

"My father is a purveyor of antiquities from the future! I am complicit in the formation of the union which led to my own birth!"

Then by writing this story you are non-existent.

Forum List

Back