Tiny frum woman has two hulking huge german pro palestinian thugs hiding behind Israeli cop

Never even heard of Anat Cohen until I mentioned her, now he thinks he's an expert in what goes on in Hebron.
I am using the one article from ISM that you focused me on. When you strip the special pleading, she looks more courageous than the original video. The ISM admitted to harassing kids on the way to school
The ISM are a bunch of disgusting turds

You are a disgusting turd and a liar. The ISM accompanies children to help protect them from the child killers and harassers you support.

Never even heard of Anat Cohen until I mentioned her, now he thinks he's an expert in what goes on in Hebron.
I am using the one article from ISM that you focused me on. When you strip the special pleading, she looks more courageous than the original video. The ISM admitted to harassing kids on the way to school
The ISM are a bunch of disgusting turds

Here's the link
Notorious violent criminal settler Anat Cohen assaults and terrorizes internationals again

Point out to me please where, "The ISM admitted to harassing kids on the way to school".

The name of the site says it all.....................palsolidarity..............must be a neo Marxist source

From your neo nazi site:

"
At 7:15 this morning, Anat Cohen emerged from Beit Hadassah illegal settlement in Tel Rumeida onto Qurtuba checkpoint, where two internationals were documenting the treatment of children and teachers as they passed through on their way to school, when she started screaming in Hebrew. When both internationals listened to her for a moment, then turned up the stairs where they were headed, she charged and punched one international in the back of the head. Six Israeli soldiers stood about five feet from them and did nothing to intervene at any time.
"

Since the kids are from her neighborhood I assumed that they, like her, are Haredi.

So the ISM are harassing jewish kids on their way to school

As the say, when you "ass-ume" you make an "ass" of yourself. The video I posted showed exactly how the Jews harass Palestinian children. You make assumptions that have no basis in fact.

You are in your own land.

Kill the monsters that interfere now. I am tired of this. Kill anyone and everyone who interfere with Israel.

From your neo nazi site:

"
At 7:15 this morning, Anat Cohen emerged from Beit Hadassah illegal settlement in Tel Rumeida onto Qurtuba checkpoint, where two internationals were documenting the treatment of children and teachers as they passed through on their way to school, when she started screaming in Hebrew. When both internationals listened to her for a moment, then turned up the stairs where they were headed, she charged and punched one international in the back of the head. Six Israeli soldiers stood about five feet from them and did nothing to intervene at any time.
"

Since the kids are from her neighborhood I assumed that they, like her, are Haredi.

She's one of about 600 Zionist squatters in a Palestinian city of 170,000 people, guarded by IDF. Palestinian children have to run the gauntlet of IDF checkpoints on their way to and from their school and ISM positions volunteers to document and monitor Zionist squatter violence and IDF abuse. She's not a Haredi, most Haredi's are anti-Israel. She's a devotee of Meir Kahane and his politico-religious movement, which although banned in Israel as a terrorist group, doesn't stop ex-Kahanists following his set of beliefs though.

It's funny you believe ISM is a neo-nazi organisation, just about everyone else in the world believes it to be a leftist group, unless you are Phoney who thinks they're neo-Marxists.

From your neo nazi site:

"
"

She's one of about 600 Zionist squatters in a Palestinian city of 170,000 people, guarded by IDF. Palestinian children have to run the gauntlet of IDF checkpoints on their way to and from their school and ISM positions volunteers to document and monitor Zionist squatter violence and IDF abuse. She's not a Haredi, most Haredi's are anti-Israel. She's a devotee of Meir Kahane and his politico-religious movement, which although banned in Israel as a terrorist group, doesn't stop ex-Kahanists following his set of beliefs though.

It's funny you believe ISM is a neo-nazi organisation, just about everyone else in the world believes it to be a leftist group, unless you are Phoney who thinks they're neo-Marxists.

When did it become a palestinian city then, as it was Jewish until the arab muslims invaded and stole it by force of arms. A bit lacking in your history of the M.E. it seems

From your neo nazi site:

"
"

You are such an ignorant fool. The kids are Palestinians, it is a Palestinian town, she is a hostile invading squatter that attacks Muslim and Christian children.

As the say, when you "ass-ume" you make an "ass" of yourself. The video I posted showed exactly how the Jews harass Palestinian children. You make assumptions that have no basis in fact.
You are the long term liar. And ISM is worse.

No, it has been demonstrated that you and the rest of the ZioNazis are liars. ISM is trying to protect Muslim and Christian children from murderous NeoNazi Jews.

From your neo nazi site:

"
"

You are such an ignorant fool. The kids are Palestinians, it is a Palestinian town, she is a hostile invading squatter that attacks Muslim and Christian children.

It was a Jewish town until the invaders forcibly evicted the Jews from it. Now they are back living in their old homes.

No, it has been demonstrated that you and the rest of the ZioNazis are liars. ISM is trying to protect Muslim and Christian children from murderous NeoNazi Jews.

The murderous neo Nazis are the muslims and their Christian slaves.

Not that simple, you're forgetting Neo-Nazi Druze who form most of the border police and who do most of the dirty work for the Jewish Zionists.

"...ISM is trying to protect Muslim and Christian children from murderous NeoNazi Jews."

sorry, nobody beats "murderous" radical muslims...and here's where they get their inspiration from...(the usual place):

Forum List

Back