Tiny Dancer

Whoa. . . so sorry for your loss, and all of our loss.

I had no idea she was in ill health. Hid it well.

Shocked and saddened. A prayer of rest and comfort to you and your family.

iu

She will be missed.
Oh my gosh,this is the first I had ever heard of this news ,I had never seen this thread till now. At first I thought this was recent news not realinzing it was from last year, wish I wasn’t late to the gathering as I am but sense I am, I’ll just say this

I think misterbeal said it better than anybody could have on this board.i could not have said it any better myself word for word.i echo his sentiments.

Something I will add on is if I knew her in real like as the op does, I would be crying and depressed right now,she was one of my most very favorite posters here,very kind and very sweet,I will miss her,I was wondering why she was not around anymore.

From all the posts that have been posted here,I think it’s safe to say there was not one poster here thst did not love as I did,she will be missed by us all dearly.

I sure am sad I did not know about this when it happened or I would have been here a year ago,when it did to say all this instead of one year later after it happened.

Last edited:
My wife was watching the Elton John movie and I teared up badly when he sung "Tiny Dancer"

Imagining her dancing with the GTO's and continuing to be her Big Spirited Self.

What a loss for us

Right now Frank with all the insane shit that is going on down here Tiny Dancer is better where she is.
Yeah I am afraid you are right Lucy.She is much better off where she is now than we all here on this planet are.there are so many times that I always wish that Star Trek was real and I could just easily beam myself up off this planet and find one that’s peaceful and not savage and barbaric as the one we all live in.

Traveller....what happened? please tell us!
We had the flu real bad. I woke up Saturday morning and got her a can of club soda. I was worried about her lack of nutrients so I was going to take her to the hospital for an IV when she woke up. It was getting late, 3:30 so I went to wake her but she was gone. I got 911 on speakerphone, pulled her to the floor, and and proceeded with chest compressions and cpr, we are isloated so I did that for an hour before the ambulance arrived. When they got here they said to stop, it was over
It sounds like she passed away in her sleep peacefully.i am so grateful to hear that,that’s the best way to leave when you do leave.

My wife was watching the Elton John movie and I teared up badly when he sung "Tiny Dancer"

Imagining her dancing with the GTO's and continuing to be her Big Spirited Self.

What a loss for us

Right now Frank with all the insane shit that is going on down here Tiny Dancer is better where she is.
Yeah I am afraid you are right Lucy.She is much better off where she is now than we all here on this planet are.there are so many times that I always wish that Star Trek was real and I could just easily beam myself up off this planet and find one that’s peaceful and not savage and barbaric as the one we all live in.
It’s so true, if there’s something after earthly life? she gone to another world and can only be better than this one.

Forum List

Back