Tina Fey wins Emmy

TIna Fey is the only thing Libs have to attack Sarah Palin. Sarah has decimated ObamaCare and humiliated Joe Biden in their "debate"

Unfortunately for Libruls, now that Sarah no longer has the McCain muzzle, she's going to vaporize Fey with one quip

Right after the Cubbies win the World Series and the Republicans take back the House.

Sarah would have to read a few things first. Like the newspapers she could not cite or one of those pesky book things.:cool:

It's one of those Goebbel's lies things... if they say often enough that she's not stupid or that she somehow has any effect on policy, then someone might believe them.

I have a LOT of family and friends back in Indiana, and I recall asking them how on Earth Indiana went Democrat in 2008. That's something that just doesn't happen.

The answer, uniformly, was that they hated and feared Palin as VP. Family members that never once pulled the lever for a "D" in their life pulled for Obama because a vote for McCain was a vote for Sarah.

If she runs in 2012, Obama will win by a margin comparible to Reagan's margin over Mondale. I will personally donate money to her nomination bid if she decides to run. She's Fred Thompson all over again.

30 rock is a brilliant show, you betcha

It is. Probably one of my favorite half hours still on TV since they cancelled Arrested Development.

I hear you brother! The 2 best shows ever! :beer:

tina-fey-vf-cover.jpg

TIna Fey is the only thing Libs have to attack Sarah Palin. Sarah has decimated ObamaCare and humiliated Joe Biden in their "debate"

Unfortunately for Libruls, now that Sarah no longer has the McCain muzzle, she's going to vaporize Fey with one quip
Hey bub...SNAP OUT OF IT!!

Wake up boy...ya sleepin!!

Tina Fey and the SNL writers were funny, by the way.

Not at all fair or accurate.

But funny.

And I don't care that Tina Fey got an Emmy nod or an Emmy.

She's cute. For a lib, in fact, she's actually acceptable.

:lol:
Her impersonations were so damn funny, because they were so damn true.

She had Sarah Palin pegged. They looked like twinnettes with SP visited the show.

Never before has SNL been so funny until SP came on the seen and awakened the sleeping giant in Tina Fey.

I think this coming season will be even worse, for SP that is. Sarah is the gift that keeps on giving to liberals and to comedians.

CLASSIC!

lol.

Tina Fey and the SNL writers were funny, by the way.

Not at all fair or accurate.

But funny.

And I don't care that Tina Fey got an Emmy nod or an Emmy.

She's cute. For a lib, in fact, she's actually acceptable.

Her impersonations were so damn funny, because they were so damn true.

She had Sarah Palin pegged. They looked like twinnettes with SP visited the show.

Never before has SNL been so funny until SP came on the seen and awakened the sleeping giant in Tina Fey.
I think this coming season will be even worse, for SP that is. Sarah is the gift that keeps on giving to liberals and to comedians.

CLASSIC!

lol.

That's your opinion, and it's not a bad one, but I will have to tell you the Chevy Chase, John Belushi, Jane Curtain years were great years in my opinion.

Libbies awarding libbies with awards for being libbies.

Startling news.

Not.

Says the man who's avatar of a man who got awards and made a living with said libbies.

Also Belushi was probably a Liberal himself.

Last edited:
Sarah would have to read a few things first. Like the newspapers she could not cite or one of those pesky book things.:cool:

It's one of those Goebbel's lies things... if they say often enough that she's not stupid or that she somehow has any effect on policy, then someone might believe them.

I have a LOT of family and friends back in Indiana, and I recall asking them how on Earth Indiana went Democrat in 2008. That's something that just doesn't happen.

The answer, uniformly, was that they hated and feared Palin as VP. Family members that never once pulled the lever for a "D" in their life pulled for Obama because a vote for McCain was a vote for Sarah.

If she runs in 2012, Obama will win by a margin comparible to Reagan's margin over Mondale. I will personally donate money to her nomination bid if she decides to run. She's Fred Thompson all over again.
Whats most astonishingly funny is how the Republican base is so clueless about the fact that SP is not an assett but a liability. Many of them are PRAYING for her to run in 2012, because they truly BELIEVE she can and will win the nomination.

I WISH she would.

That's your opinion, and it's not a bad one, but I will have to tell you the Chevy Chase, John Belushi, Jane Curtain years were great years in my opinion.
I hear u brother. The names you listed are legendary comedic genuises. You forgot to list Eddie Murphy though.

I'm referring from the 90s to the 2000s...totally unfunny.

Shows like In Living Color and Madd TV totally and completely blew SNL out the box in the funny department.

SNL DOES have the political humor on lock though...it took peronsalities like Clinton and now Palin to bring that out of them.

I hear u brother. The names you listed are legendary comedic genuises. You forgot to list Eddie Murphy though.

I'm referring from the 90s to the 2000s...totally unfunny.

Shows like In Living Color and Madd TV totally and completely blew SNL out the box in the funny department.

SNL DOES have the political humor on lock though...it took peronsalities like Clinton and now Palin to bring that out of them.

Yeah Eddie Murphy was great...I like the "buttwheat" skits....just too funny

New Topics

Forum List

Back