Tina Fey wins Emmy

sarah made tina fey, without sarah tina would be a distant half forgotten memory. its also quit funny how liberals shovel out awards to their pet propagandists, do you "people" really take this award shit seriously? its pretty fucking pathetic if you think about it for more than two seconds, you shoud really give it a try.

I have a crush on Tina Fey. I LOVE smart, funny chicks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p12CtaEQRjk]YouTube - Tina Fey on Just For Laughs (2003)[/ame]

TIna Fey is the only thing Libs have to attack Sarah Palin. Sarah has decimated ObamaCare and humiliated Joe Biden in their "debate"

Unfortunately for Libruls, now that Sarah no longer has the McCain muzzle, she's going to vaporize Fey with one quip

LOL!

Some of you are crying because a talented actress/writer won an Emmy?

Holy Moly!

She is a genius in all she does. She was a writer for Saturday Night Live before she even went in front of the camera. Her show that she created, "30 Rock" has been nominated for more Emmys than any other show this year. She wrote the movie "Mean Girls" and "Baby Mama"

But you're right, she was NOTHING until she did a few skits impersonating a politician. :rolleyes:

LOL!

Holy Moly!

She is a genius in all she does. She was a writer for Saturday Night Live before she even went in front of the camera. Her show that she created, "30 Rock" has been nominated for more Emmys than any other show this year. She wrote the movie "Mean Girls" and "Baby Mama"

But you're right, she was NOTHING until she did a few skits impersonating a politician. :rolleyes:

I did not know that. Thanks EZ.
I was just going to say that I think she's a talented person, and very worthy of the tradition of SNL. That humor always cracks me up, and was always on the cutting edge of poltical satire. Thumbs up for her.

LOL!

Holy Moly!

I did not know that. Thanks EZ.
I was just going to say that I think she's a talented person, and very worthy of the tradition of SNL. That humor always cracks me up, and was always on the cutting edge of poltical satire. Thumbs up for her.

Well that's because you're a classy man Meister, always have been on here! :beer:

But I agree with what you just said! :lol:

good for tina...after all the majority of the country got their political information from sources like SNL and Tina Fey

Kudos

Forum List

Back