Tina Brown: Obama Might Have 'Worst Inbox Of Any President In History'

Does any CEO respond to everything in his inbox?

No but they certainly respond to the big events that happen and don't host big parties when their comapny isn't doing well or their friends are critically ill, well at least the good ones that we respect don't.

They don't host big parties when their company isn't doing well?

Have we entered the wayback machine and landed in 1946?

I must have missed Obama's command post on the beaches at Hawaii, or the one they've built on the beaches of Rio then. And Bush was working. We saw pics and video from the offices he had at Crawford.

What? Pictures of the President on vacation in his private residence!?! Surely the Secret Service didn't allow such a thing! :eek:

Okay, being serious again....You're still making assumptions. Your entire argument is premised on the assumptions of Bush being the the good guy and Obama being the bad guy. Whatever the good guy would do, that's what Bush did. Whatever the bad guy would do, that's what Obama's doing. We get it, you don't like Obama. You're not going to like Obama. You refuse, no matter what else might happen from here on out. Okay, we know. But since everything you say pretty much boils down to you not liking him, and being biased on that fact, why do you even bother to speak? May as well be pointing to the sky and saying "Look, it's blue!"

Does any CEO respond to everything in his inbox?

No but they certainly respond to the big events that happen and don't host big parties when their comapny isn't doing well or their friends are critically ill, well at least the good ones that we respect don't.

They don't host big parties when their company isn't doing well?

Have we entered the wayback machine and landed in 1946?

Please note the qualifier there, the good ones that we respect.

Can't believe I'm saying this. But.........its time Obama resign, and Biden resign, let John Boehner be the president for last 2 years until someone who is QUALIFIED can step in.

Let's just get to the real heart of the matter, eh? You just can't stand that the Democrats have the White House, you want the GOP in charge. That's all, simple as that.

I can believe that you are saying that. I believe that you woke up this morning looking for an opportunity to say it. :lol:

Of course. I don't hide that fact, I'm happy to say it. When Democrats are in charge, shit goes down hill. Democrats have a long history of screwing up. I don't want them in charge.

Look at the cities that Democrats have been in charge of for decades. Detroit. Atlanta. Newark. San Francisco. Oakland. LA. Chicago. They are all crime infested shitholes. Why would I want those people in charge of anything?

But as for right now, I'd settle for Hillary being in charge. Truthfully, she's the ghost president right now anyway. She really is. She is the only thing holding this pathetic admin afloat.

We need to focus on our CURRENT president.

That's the thing for you, isn't it? You're going to criticize him no matter what. You're just dead set on trying to convince people that the sky is falling and that it's Obama's fault. The President being on vacation never bothered you before, until it was Obama. :lol:

Can't believe I'm saying this. But.........its time Obama resign, and Biden resign, let John Boehner be the president for last 2 years until someone who is QUALIFIED can step in.

Let's just get to the real heart of the matter, eh? You just can't stand that the Democrats have the White House, you want the GOP in charge. That's all, simple as that.

I can believe that you are saying that. I believe that you woke up this morning looking for an opportunity to say it. :lol:

Of course. I don't hide that fact, I'm happy to say it. When Democrats are in charge, shit goes down hill. Democrats have a long history of screwing up. I don't want them in charge.

Look at the cities that Democrats have been in charge of for decades. Detroit. Atlanta. Newark. San Francisco. Oakland. LA. Chicago. They are all crime infested shitholes. Why would I want those people in charge of anything?

But as for right now, I'd settle for Hillary being in charge. Truthfully, she's the ghost president right now anyway. She really is. She is the only thing holding this pathetic admin afloat.

Wow....Chicago, San Francisco "crime infested shitholes". Holy shit man. Take a walk further than the edge of your own property line once in awhile. Chicago and San Francisco are two of the greatest cities on earth.

I must have missed Obama's command post on the beaches at Hawaii, or the one they've built on the beaches of Rio then. And Bush was working. We saw pics and video from the offices he had at Crawford.

What? Pictures of the President on vacation in his private residence!?! Surely the Secret Service didn't allow such a thing! :eek:

Okay, being serious again....You're still making assumptions. Your entire argument is premised on the assumptions of Bush being the the good guy and Obama being the bad guy. Whatever the good guy would do, that's what Bush did. Whatever the bad guy would do, that's what Obama's doing. We get it, you don't like Obama. You're not going to like Obama. You refuse, no matter what else might happen from here on out. Okay, we know. But since everything you say pretty much boils down to you not liking him, and being biased on that fact, why do you even bother to speak? May as well be pointing to the sky and saying "Look, it's blue!"

Nope. Bush's command post was built across the street from the ranch, not inside his private residence. You gotta read more fella.

And yes, again, you act like you're providing some kind of breaking news. I don't like Obama. He does not have America's best interests in mind. He has thought that way his entire life. Why, then, would it change once he gets enough power to make things different? He sat in an America hating church for 20 years. Why would he change now? He was educated in a radical Muslim school as a child in the Southeat Asian isles before relocating to the US. The roots were planted. Why would he change now? He was educated in college, admitting himself in his book he leaned towards Marxism and radical teachings, WHY WOULD HE CHANGE NOW ONCE HE HAS POWER!?

You're right. I dont like him. I wouldn't like him as a private citizen either. His ideals and opinions go against everything that traditional America believes in.

Wow....Chicago, San Francisco "crime infested shitholes". Holy shit man. Take a walk further than the edge of your own property line once in awhile. Chicago and San Francisco are two of the greatest cities on earth.

What? SanFran is infested with homeless people, drugs, AIDS. Chicago has a notorious crime and corruption problem. There are some beautiful spots in those cities, yes, but left wing government has destroyed stability and safety in those once find cities.

I have walked to the edge of my property. It ends at the Atlantic Ocean. And there aren't homeless people, tranny clubs, drug houses, gang shootings, heroine needles or Democrats anywhere in sight. Its wonderful.

We need to focus on our CURRENT president.

That's the thing for you, isn't it? You're going to criticize him no matter what. You're just dead set on trying to convince people that the sky is falling and that it's Obama's fault. The President being on vacation never bothered you before, until it was Obama. :lol:

Um.........so you see a problem with focusing on our current president rather than a past one?

And by the way. There are only 2 things in the world that aren't falling right now: The sky and gas prices. Obama is watching closely.....from a beach in Rio.

What? SanFran is infested with homeless people, drugs, AIDS. Chicago has a notorious crime and corruption problem. There are some beautiful spots in those cities, yes, but left wing government has destroyed stability and safety in those once find cities.

I have walked to the edge of my property. It ends at the Atlantic Ocean. And there aren't homeless people, tranny clubs, drug houses, gang shootings, heroine needles or Democrats anywhere in sight. Its wonderful.

Holy shit man. You live somewhere on the Atlantic coast and you're bitching and complaining about two of the greatest cities in the world? Unreal.

The problem is not the inbox the problem is the response.

Given Obama's usual proactive responses, having him in Rio is a Good Thing. However, he does seem to have the attitude of Nero, that someone else is responsible,and all he has to do is party hearty.

Gekaap's picture say it all. Obama and Bush aren't even close when it comes to work ethic. All presidents, (good and bad) are under stress and need some down time but Obama birngs it to new heights and cost. I think the Hawaii is over done, he lived there when he wasn't buying votes in Chicago. Give him a break.

Given Obama's usual proactive responses, having him in Rio is a Good Thing. However, he does seem to have the attitude of Nero, that someone else is responsible,and all he has to do is party hearty.
Well put!

And yes, again, you act like you're providing some kind of breaking news.

That's the whole point. You never have anything to contribute to any discussion of any issue. All you do is complain about Obama, because you don't like him, which was a fact that was already decided long ago, and is one to which you're committed no matter what. You're entirely prejudiced against Obama because he's a Democrat. It's all partisan politics for you. You decided long ago that you will worship the GOP as your political god, and you haven't come up with a thought of your own since. :lol: It makes everything you say redundant, at the very least.

fiddling-around-obama-nero.jpg

Forum List

Back