Tin foil hat time...a conspiract theory how COMMIE BAMA will get reelected..

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
If no one else stronger comes in,then obama can and will use ONE TRUMP card he has at his disposal to overshadow his ineligibility.his disposal of the constitution,his complete communist manifesto following,and as he knows pretty much,hes a goner...

He has a trump card,and thats IRAN.
war is inevidable,my buddy tells me thousands of marines and other forces are
strategically gathering in the middle east,israelis hosting 20k,qatar,bahrain,and there are alot of heavy equipment on the move,plus talks,preps,etc going on.

He tried to use bin laden,and now,hes going tobtry to male a hero if himself tovthe right with iran....

Too much tinfoil?or reality?you decide....

... hes going tobtry to male a hero if himself ...

Of all your weird typing this just might be the best.

The mental image of President Obama trying to mail a hero of himself -

You really are a hoot.

• Banned
Typical scummy liberal. Deflective of any intelligent thought to debate or dispute,or otherwise have any input worthy of response. Go fuck your buttbuddy barney frank if you have nothing to add. Get lost.

If no one else stronger comes in,then obama can and will use ONE TRUMP card he has at his disposal to overshadow his ineligibility.his disposal of the constitution,his complete communist manifesto following,and as he knows pretty much,hes a goner...

strategically gathering in the middle east,israelis hosting 20k,qatar,bahrain,and there are alot of heavy equipment on the move,plus talks,preps,etc going on.

He tried to use bin laden,and now,hes going tobtry to male a hero if himself tovthe right with iran....

Clinton was another (D) president who loved to use military actions to distract the public from his personal failings. (Rowanda comes readily to mind.)

The U.S. doesn't have a problem w/ a vast majority of the Iranian citizens asswipe, its the current regime who, BTW, MANY Iranians disapprove of too. Gawd but you conservative, war-mongers are in the dark :rolleyes:

• Banned
Gallant,add kosovo to that list. In any event,rather than effectively dealing with the threat,it will be used as a political opportunity.

You and Gallant ought to get a room. Perhaps make a movie...Nut and Nuttier.

Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels don't seem to be doing much these days.

• Banned
Effectively dealing with this islamofacism is,#1-let israel do what it has to do defend itself,#2-we developed lots of nice ordinance,elitebteams,effecively and efficiently eliminate the problem,without the nation building. Let them clean the mess up,and lesson learned. Keep our borders sealed,and extracate the problem internally,and externally. Refine and consume our own oil,research proves enough reserves for 1,000 years easily,500 year supply in anwar,end global energy dependence,get out of the commie UN,world bank organization,and every other governing globalist body leaders on botj sides have turned our constitutional power over to.

Oh please..... :rolleyes:
Will somebody put this in the Romper Room where it belongs.

Dispute,debate,or say something intelligent,or get off my thread.

Never mind, there will be no forthcoming responses beyond the typical bs. Libtards are totally paralyzed when they suspect that anyone might actually cooperate with each other to find solutions to problems they prefer be perpetuated.

Dispute,debate,or say something intelligent,or get off my thread.

Never mind, there will be no forthcoming responses beyond the typical bs. Libtards are totally paralyzed when they suspect that anyone might actually cooperate with each other to find solutions to problems they prefer be perpetuated.

Im far from being liberal, but what solutions exactly have been proposed or found in this thread?

Sir,this is just up for general discussion.avatar,do you have anything to add,an opinion,etc,on the OP?

New Topics

Forum List

Back