Tin foil hat prediction....#4

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
Well,on my free time,i have seen about 30 media outlets,regardless of the partisanship of the leaning..whats panned out across the board,unless youre a commie or extreme radical,pretty much..

Whoever wins and runs against obama,will win by a LANDSLIDE.
NEW DOJ INDICTS HIM
NEW ADMIN pardons

Well,on my free time,i have seen about 30 media outlets,regardless of the partisanship of the leaning..whats panned out across the board,unless youre a commie or extreme radical,pretty much..

NEW DOJ INDICTS HIM
NEW ADMIN pardons

If a republican wins the presidency, there will be a massive cry from the left for a recall.

You only have four tin foil hat predictions? What happened to the other 49,999,996 liberals?

Why do you say that?

Its been Repubs who have been getting caught committing fraud. See other posts here on this forum.

Why do you say that?

Its been Repubs who have been getting caught committing fraud. See other posts here on this forum.
You think what the leftists find is the only fraud when party introspection is feared and eschewed?

The difference is we don't grind it into the ground nor sweep it under the carpet. We deal with it, take our lumps, and keep going.

The left's problem is failure to deal with it. The rest of us still wonder when you guys are going to tell Nancy Pelosi to stop using the National Treasury as her personal family refrigerator to store up wealth for themselves through dealmaking that gets the Pelosi clan $737,000,000 Golden Parachutes over and over.

If you don't tell her to lay her grubs off taxpayer money we sure as hell will and very soon.

NEW DOJ INDICTS HIM
NEW ADMIN pardons

If a republican wins the presidency, there will be a massive cry from the left for a recall.
That may be so, but shortly they are going to be regarded by the American public as those who cry "wolf" too many times for anyone to bother anymore.

NEW DOJ INDICTS HIM
NEW ADMIN pardons

TDM will have a shit hemorrhage won't she?

NEW DOJ INDICTS HIM
NEW ADMIN pardons

TDM will have a shit hemorrhage won't she?

Oh hell, she has those every damn day...

Why do you say that?

You see 26 year old stories, but libs completely ignore that the recent fraud indictments have been against Democrats.

This was yesterday -

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...h8A1ZXKuDN8CZ8fbA&sig2=c2kRbEgxxftLG0E69D23vA

Living in Glass Houses: The GOP's Own Man is Convicted of Voter Registration Fraud | Project Vote's Blog

How about the Murkowsky mess?

And this -
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9X5f8eYMg]Pearce Supporters exposed in Election Fraud, Part 2. - YouTube[/ame]

Another Instance Of Voter Fraud....By The GOP - Beach Peanuts

Blue Hampshire: Politics ::: The Republican Voter Fraud Conspiracy: One of Two Things Happened

Then there's this -
Why Isn't The Right Screaming "Fraud" Over Iowa Caucuses? | Media Matters for America

And so on and so on and so on ...

Dems don't ignore other Dems breaking the law. Pubs cover for each other. That's the difference and that's why they're called Republicans.

My advice is, don't claim to be lily white until you know what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back