Timothy N Beisel Who is this man?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
I was watching this video and at frame 20 the shot of the head stone showed a mans name SFC Timothy N Beisel. What caught my eye was that he was a vetran of W W I WWII and the Korean war. What would cause a man to fight in three wars?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2b-RfvJMAk&feature=grec_index[/ame]

To SFC Timothy N Beisel I salute you.

I suspect he loved his government very much to scarafice for it so much.

I wish all Americans loved the government our founders left us

Ask the one's who have continued doing the same thing and you will get your answer.
Vietnam,Desert Storm,Afghanistan.
Love of country and freedom.

The founders built the government they designed us for the people to drive its future.

Why do you hate that part of what they designed INTO our government?

The founders built the government they designed us for the people to drive its future.

Why do you hate that part of what they designed INTO our government?

No one takes an oath to defend the government. They take an oath to protect and defend the Constitution. You may love the government but the government does not love you.

Oh so the constitution is our government , thanks

With this answer I see you do not have anyidea what type of government we had. I suggest that you start out with some old history text books, go to the libary of congress web site or any other constitutional supported learning center.

Dear idiot, you are now going to argue that the constitution is not the basis of our government?

Ask the one's who have continued doing the same thing and you will get your answer.

what did vietnam, desert storm or afghanistan have to do with our freedom?

i admire people who go when called, but that doesn't mean our leaders make very good choices about what they ask people to die for.

Dear idiot, you are now going to argue that the constitution is not the basis of our government?

The only founder that I can think that comes to my mind would be Hamilton. Hes the only one that might agree with the type of government we have right now.

what did vietnam, desert storm or afghanistan have to do with our freedom?

i admire people who go when called, but that doesn't mean our leaders make very good choices about what they ask people to die for.

I will have to agree with you on the concept. The country did not send those men the government did.

Forum List

Back