Timothy McVeigh was a Christian

images

more tendency to Christian Identity movt terrorist!

Jesus was a man of peace. Christianity is a religion of peace.

Muhammad was a jihadist. Islam is a religion of terrorism. Allahu Fuckbar!

Alexis de Toqueville...

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Why would you say that? Jesus himself denies that:

From the Gospel of Matthew 10:34
"I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword"

Luke 22:36 NASB
"But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one."

For some reason, American Christians want to believe they are some kind of "religion of peace" and their own holy books tell them the exact opposite. So, is this some kind of "American Christianity"? Cuz it certainly isn't "Middle Eastern" Christianity.

We are a religion of peace. Show me the scripture that describes Jesus taking up the sword.

The sword Jesus spoke of was figurative. He said he did not come to bring peace to the world. Eventually when he returns he will take up the sword of God and lay waste to evil. But for now we must turn the other cheek....love our neighbors, do good to those who would do evil to us.

And never forget the wonderous union of the Grand Mufti with Hitler and all the muslims who became SS.

A common goal that united Christians (well Roman Catholics) and Muslims against Jews.

What is your point?

Were there evil men who cloaked themselves as Christians? Yes.

Were there evil men who cloaked themselves as Muslims? Yes.

Shit happens with evil men.

Jesus was not evil.
Muhammad was evil

Those who drowned in the flood were disbelievers. 11:42
Allah will send a painful doom on several nations. 11:48
Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire 13:5
Allah does not hear the prayer of disbelievers. 13:14
Those who do not answer Allah's call will go to hell. 13:18
Allah leads disbelievers astry while he torments them in this life. Then afterh they die, he makes them uffer even more pain in the doom of the Hereafter. 13:33-34
The reward for disbelievers is the Fire. 13:35
Woe unto the disbelievers. Theirs will be an awful doom. 14:2
"Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom." 14:22
"They set up rivals to Allah that they may mislead (men) from His way. Say: Enjoy life (while ye may) for lo! your journey's end will be the Fire." 14:30
Let the disbelievers enjoy life and let false hope beguile them. They will come to know! 15:2-3
"The disbelievers would not be tolerated." 15:8
Iblis will lead humans astray. Only perfect Muslims will be safe from him. The rest will go to hell. 15:39-43
Those who don't believe in the Hereafter are proud. 16:22
Allah made a roof fall in to kill unbelievers. "And the doom came on them whence they knew not." 16:26
Disbelievers are evil and will dwell in hell forever. 16:27-29
Disbelievers are liars. 16:39
Theirs will be the Fire, and they will be abandoned." 16:62
"Theirs will be a painful doom." 16:63
Allah will add doom to doom for those who disbelieve. 16:88
Those who oppose Islam will face an awful doom. 16:94
Those who loose their faith in Islam will face an awful doom. Allah's wrath is upon them. 16:106

Please be very aware of the way I post.

I am restricting myself in this thread to the issue of followers.

I am not discussing Christ or Mohammed.

I always stick to the OP.

I dont care.

Like I said before, the title 'Christian' don't mean anything, only what you see from that person or group. ;)

I love this reasoning:
When muslim kill a roach, it's because his faith
when christian blow up a center, it's not due to his faith!!

Ideal moronic conclusion :eusa_drool:

I never said muslim killing was because of their faith. That is what THEY say, not me. So your understanding of what I was saying is false.

Jesus was not evil.
Muhammad was evil

Those who drowned in the flood were disbelievers. 11:42
Allah will send a painful doom on several nations. 11:48
Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire 13:5
Allah does not hear the prayer of disbelievers. 13:14
Those who do not answer Allah's call will go to hell. 13:18
Allah leads disbelievers astry while he torments them in this life. Then afterh they die, he makes them uffer even more pain in the doom of the Hereafter. 13:33-34
The reward for disbelievers is the Fire. 13:35
Woe unto the disbelievers. Theirs will be an awful doom. 14:2
"Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom." 14:22
"They set up rivals to Allah that they may mislead (men) from His way. Say: Enjoy life (while ye may) for lo! your journey's end will be the Fire." 14:30
Let the disbelievers enjoy life and let false hope beguile them. They will come to know! 15:2-3
"The disbelievers would not be tolerated." 15:8
Iblis will lead humans astray. Only perfect Muslims will be safe from him. The rest will go to hell. 15:39-43
Those who don't believe in the Hereafter are proud. 16:22
Allah made a roof fall in to kill unbelievers. "And the doom came on them whence they knew not." 16:26
Disbelievers are evil and will dwell in hell forever. 16:27-29
Disbelievers are liars. 16:39
Theirs will be the Fire, and they will be abandoned." 16:62
"Theirs will be a painful doom." 16:63
Allah will add doom to doom for those who disbelieve. 16:88
Those who oppose Islam will face an awful doom. 16:94
Those who loose their faith in Islam will face an awful doom. Allah's wrath is upon them. 16:106

Please be very aware of the way I post.

I am restricting myself in this thread to the issue of followers.

I am not discussing Christ or Mohammed.

I always stick to the OP.

I dont care.

lol

I never asked you to.

Surely you jest about Koresh.

A Christian Terrorist? Who did he bomb? What planes did he hijack?

He was not responsible for what happened at Waco and I will be more than willing to debate you truly in another thread on this.

Start one and PM me and I will join you in a true Waco thread.

Meet you by Tuesday in a thread you start.:eusa_angel: Game on.

It's not necessary to start any threads. Koresh had shot a man prior to the Waco incident, he was terrorizing people in the community, and then his group open fire on ATF officers legally serving a warrant killing, several of them.

The government acted with a great deal of restraint with Koresh, given the circumstances. He was allowed for months to make deals then back off on them..and spout his bullshit.

Whoa geeze. I've never heard before at all that Koresh had shot a man prior to Waco. This was charged but all acquitted. Koresh was trying to deal with a an abuse of a corpse by a former head honcho. Koresh was acquitted in a mistrial.

Do you have a link to anything different?

Over the past couple of years I think I have hit every website known to mankind on both Waco and Ruby Ridge attempting to put together timelines and the rational of those in charge committing mass murder in the name of GOVERNMENT.

Both these horrific mass murders need to be scrutinized far more than they have been by joe or mary 6 pack.

So please give me a link to Koresh having shot a person before the Waco incident. Appreciated in advance,

yours,
td

Last edited:
I'm sure Christians have much higher rate of good people to bad, then does Islam

Main christian terrorist groups:

-Army of God (US)
-Lord Army (Africa)
-Aryan Nations (AN)
-Hutaree (US)
-NLFT (India)
-Iron Guard (Romania)
-KKK
-IRA (Ireland)
-Orange Volonteres protestant forces
-Free Papua Movement (Indonesia)
-Freedomites (Canada)