Timmy trademarks Tebowing

Liberals are flatly pathetic. How do you people sleep at night knowing that you willfully persecute people of faith as you do? I am a Christian (even though I may not act like one sometimes), so it gets a little old when liberals can tolerate other faiths and cultures, but none of my own. They teach tolerance but don't practice it, they claim to value life but advocate the slaughtering innocents. They preach equality, but do not encourage it.

P.S. Ravi, that was low down. That is a classless remark and you should be ashamed that you have such a mentality residing in your cranial cavity. I mean, what is your major malfunction? Such insensitivity would only come from a liberal. Sickening.

When you say 'liberals' you actually mean 'Americans'.

new-york-jets-tim-tebow-release-virgin-sports-ecards-someecards.png

LOL! Another overly sensitive nitwit. btw, Christians teach tolerance as they are trying to force their beliefs on others. Another oxymoron, a tolerant Christian.

You are a hypocrite. How do you tolerate intolerance? By being intolerant and encouraging intolerance yourself. You are a troll. And where was I forcing my faith down your throat? Can you show me where? Or are you just witlessly stereotyping us?

I wasn't talking about you. But I guess I should have been since you've taken it so personally.

LOL! Another overly sensitive nitwit. btw, Christians teach tolerance as they are trying to force their beliefs on others. Another oxymoron, a tolerant Christian.

You are a hypocrite. How do you tolerate intolerance? By being intolerant and encouraging intolerance yourself. You are a troll. And where was I forcing my faith down your throat? Can you show me where? Or are you just witlessly stereotyping us?

She's a troll, best ignored... ;) She also has no clue what a 'christian' is, only what the left wing whackos have fed her.
Yeah, all those nuns and priests and uber Catholic parents were all a bunch of left wing whackos.

You are a prime example of an intolerant Christian. Thanks for stopping by to prove my point.

why people drag religion, christianity in particular, into sporting events is a mystery :dunno: Does anyone really think a sky pixie cares about sports? Team sports are inherently gay IMO anyway. Nomesayin'?

The real reason why the left hates Tebow and will relentlessly follow him is because his mother was urged to get an abortion and didn't. It's the same reason why the left despises Justin Beiber's mother. She was urged to get an abortion and didn't.

If Tebow had kept quiet and not been vocal about opposing abortion, the left would have not pursued him as they have.

The real reason why the left hates Tebow and will relentlessly follow him is because his mother was urged to get an abortion and didn't. It's the same reason why the left despises Justin Beiber's mother. She was urged to get an abortion and didn't.

If Tebow had kept quiet and not been vocal about opposing abortion, the left would have not pursued him as they have.

I didn't know that...in both cases. And I don't hate either of them....maybe that's why I don't hate them. Because I didn't know.

:D

why people drag religion, christianity in particular, into sporting events is a mystery :dunno: Does anyone really think a sky pixie cares about sports? Team sports are inherently gay IMO anyway. Nomesayin'?

Don't be ridiculous. That Timmy has been booted is irrefutable proof that God does not care about football.

I didn't know that...in both cases. And I don't hate either of them....maybe that's why I don't hate them. Because I didn't know.

:D

That retard katzndogz is talking out his ass again. I hate Tebow because he's a fucking Gator, and I live in Seminole Country (but I'm a Bama fan - another reason to hate Tim Trueheart).

I don't hate Justin Beiber simply because he's not on my radar. I don't listen to stations that would play his songs, and he doesn't intrude in any way into my life. He's not even guest-starring on any shows I like. He's a non-entity to me, other than the endless Twitter hashtags about him. :dunno:

If one needs proof that liberals celebrate the misfortune of others look no furthee thanthis thread
I guess all Red Sox fans are Liberals, since they celebrate any misfortune by the Yankees.

And vice versa.

Stop eating the Plumbers Putty.

Be careful when take a knee and rest your forehead on your fist. You may end up paying the man who popularized what his fans call "Tebowing."

New York Jets quarterback Tim Tebow recently trademarked the prayerful pose. "It got hyped up as Tebowing, so [the trademark] was more to just control how it's used, make sure it's used in the right way," he told Newsday.

Tim Tebow trademarks 'Tebowing' to prevent abuse of prayerful pose | Deseret News

Tebow trademarks his respect for God. Oh how horrible. (rolleyes)

Trayvon martin's parents trademarked their dead son's name for money.

If one needs proof that liberals celebrate the misfortune of others look no furthee thanthis thread
I guess all Red Sox fans are Liberals, since they celebrate any misfortune by the Yankees.

And vice versa.

Stop eating the Plumbers Putty.

Most New Yorkers, that I know at least, do not have any animosity toward Boston or care about the Red Sox. Those who do are in need of a life.

Liberals are flatly pathetic. How do you people sleep at night knowing that you willfully persecute people of faith as you do? I am a Christian (even though I may not act like one sometimes), so it gets a little old when liberals can tolerate other faiths and cultures, but none of my own. They teach tolerance but don't practice it, they claim to value life but advocate the slaughtering innocents. They preach equality, but do not encourage it.

P.S. Ravi, that was low down. That is a classless remark and you should be ashamed that you have such a mentality residing in your cranial cavity. I mean, what is your major malfunction? Such insensitivity would only come from a liberal. Sickening.

When you say 'liberals' you actually mean 'Americans'.

Uh, no. I mean people like you.

Forum List

Back