Times Square swarmed by hundreds protesting COVID vaccine mandate, chanting 'F--- Joe Biden'

More running.

Back up your claim that I was being hypocritical. You cant even point to a position, let alone ask for a fact.

I never claimed you are hypocritical.. I wrote is that your statements have no factual basis and can't hold water.

Here are some facts about NY City Democrat Party politics:
.https://nypost.com/2020/06/26/a-progressive-wave-in-new-yorks-democratic-primaries-for-now/
**********​
**********​

Times Square swarmed by hundreds protesting COVID vaccine mandate, chanting

'F--- Joe Biden'

The event was part of the 'World Wide Rally For Freedom'

18 Sep 2021 ~~ By Andrew Mark Miller
Hundreds of protesters took to the streets in New York City’s Times Square Saturday to protest coronavirus vaccine mandate requirements.
Protesters could be seen waving flags and signs on Saturday with many of them chanting against mandatory vaccines.
COVID-19 VACCINE MANDATED IN NEW YORK: HERE'S WHAT RESIDENTS ARE SAYING

Protesters could be heard chanting "freedom" and "my body my choice."

At one point a woman got on a stage and told Biden that she has lost her patience with him prompting chants of "F--- Joe Biden" from the crowd.

The event was part of the "World Wide Rally For Freedom" which took place in cities across the globe including in Australia where protesters clashed with police in videos posted to social media.

"We will push back against widespread propaganda, by producing our own media, and advancing our own narrative, instead of succumbing to the one being pushed on us. We will not accept the rampant politicization of science and medicine, and we will return these institutions to being neutral sources of information for the benefit of society, over government and corporate interests," a press release about Saturday’s event reed on the organizers' website.
Earlier this summer, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio enacted a policy mandating that New Yorkers who wished to visit bars, restaurants, gyms, and other local businesses have to show proof of being vaccinated against the coronavirus.

~~~~~~
Can't be... There are no Conservatives in New York City.. It's supposed to be about 90% Democrats, so one can assume that a majority of these protestors are not conservatives. So much for the liberal theory that it’s the Republicans and only the Republicans that are against the vaccine and mask mandates. As I’ve said all along, a majority of the opposition to the vaccine and mask mandates is not a political issue, it’s more of a personal issue. I bet there are as many Democrats against these things as there are Republicans.
Meanwhile these are the same people that supposedly elected Joey Xi Bai Dung....:laugh2:

Ohh the world wide rally for freedom ...

Yeah that'll stop the you'll own nothing and like it crowd....

'F--- Joe Biden'

Hundreds of protesters took to the streets in New York City’s Times Square Saturday to protest coronavirus vaccine mandate requirements.
Protesters could be seen waving flags and signs on Saturday with many of them chanting against mandatory vaccines.

At one point a woman got on a stage and told Biden that she has lost her patience with him prompting chants of "F--- Joe Biden" from the crowd.

The event was part of the "World Wide Rally For Freedom" which took place in cities across the globe including in Australia where protesters clashed with police in videos posted to social media.

"We will push back against widespread propaganda, by producing our own media, and advancing our own narrative, instead of succumbing to the one being pushed on us. We will not accept the rampant politicization of science and medicine, and we will return these institutions to being neutral sources of information for the benefit of society, over government and corporate interests," a press release about Saturday’s event reed on the organizers' website.
Earlier this summer, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio enacted a policy mandating that New Yorkers who wished to visit bars, restaurants, gyms, and other local businesses have to show proof of being vaccinated against the coronavirus.

~~~~~~
Can't be... There are no Conservatives in New York City.. It's supposed to be about 90% Democrats, so one can assume that a majority of these protestors are not conservatives. So much for the liberal theory that it’s the Republicans and only the Republicans that are against the vaccine and mask mandates. As I’ve said all along, a majority of the opposition to the vaccine and mask mandates is not a political issue, it’s more of a personal issue. I bet there are as many Democrats against these things as there are Republicans.
Meanwhile these are the same people that supposedly elected Joey Xi Bai Dung....:laugh2:

Congratulations, you are the brainwashed functional morons who have caused the death of millions around the world Great job. Change the goddamn channel you morons!

I never claimed you are hypocritical.. I wrote is that your statements have no factual basis and can't hold water.
Well that is a direct lie. Nice try though.
Pot speaking to the Kettle. :abgg2q.jpg:

And then, apparently in support of the new ad hominem you tried to dream up:
Here are some facts about NY City Democrat Party politics:
.https://nypost.com/2020/06/26/a-progressive-wave-in-new-yorks-democratic-primaries-for-now/
**********​
**********​
Which, strangely, does not look like it has anything to do with, well, anything. Perhaps you could link the articles with, you know, an actual position I hold. After all you are making the baseless claim that I was a hypocrite that you could not back up so you changed to the baseless claim that I cannot support any of my positions and then link to random articles I have never seen let alone supported or rejected.

Or were you blowing random smoke out your ass?

Attachments

• 1632325231102.jpeg
    1632325231102.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 39
F*** Joe Biden is becoming quite popular
Of course, when assholes like use BIG LIES it's bound to put biddable fools, assholes, agent provocateurs and right wing radio jerks echoing shit around the world. You and they are not patriots and that is very clear.

In the most blue state of them all no less.New Yorkers are not as stupid as we thought.lol

Anyone ever been to Times Sq?

Ya know what "hundreds of protesters" are?

The subject of everyone else going

"Who the fuck are those noisy assholes"...if they even got noticed at all

'F--- Joe Biden'

~~~~~~

Indeed,this proves indeed there are a great many out there thst are Democrats as well as republicans that are against the kill shots,ny being the most democrat state in the country and even they are pissed at the inhumane mask mandates.

The Hills Are Aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeee

With The Sound of....

Fuck Joe Biden!!!!!!

:twirl:
Now now Skye....wonderful young ladies use a euphemism; Let's go Brandon!!!

Leave the naughty words to old bastards like me.

joking of course; LOL!!!

Greg

"We want freedom, but we want to stop you getting abortions, we want to stop gay people marrying.... no, we want freedom for us, not for you"
Have you looked at the gay divorce rate? Gays probably shouldn't bother getting married....

1634136624217.png

How many anti vaxxers have taken the vaccines for Covid and all of these?:
•Diphtheria •Tetanus •Pertussis •Polio •Measles •Mumps •Rubella •Hepatitis B •Chicken Pox •Meningococcal

Above posters are not patriots or conservatives; they are sadists and anarchists.

View attachment 551272

How many anti vaxxers have taken the vaccines for Covid and all of these?:
•Diphtheria •Tetanus •Pertussis •Polio •Measles •Mumps •Rubella •Hepatitis B •Chicken Pox •Meningococcal

Above posters are not patriots or conservatives; they are sadists and anarchists.
So glad that you've had the Trump vaccine...........TRUMP vaccine...lmao

Greg

Forum List

Back