Times obama say "i"?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV

TIMES OBAMA SAY “I”?

He is the President.

GOP take every word Obama say, dissect it and make it stink. Counting the times the said “I” when talking about Obama’s demise? I listen to the documentary and I heard “we” and only heard “I” when he was asked a personal question. He was not the only one involved in making the decision or any decision as a matter of fact. Congress make more decisions then Obama do. Anytime Obama say “I” he is narcissistic egotistical for power? Every thing he does or say is for his own hunger for power? RRWE believe ever time Obama goes to the bathroom he should give someone else credit for it.

How many times do we hear Romney say “Obama” in his campaign speeches? Always what Obama did or did not do. We all know what Obama did or did not do. We want to hear what Romney is going to do, how and when. But all he say is; “Take everything Obama did and I will do the opposite.” Brilliant.:cuckoo:

TIMES OBAMA SAY “I”?

He is the President.

GOP take every word Obama say, dissect it and make it stink. Counting the times the said “I” when talking about Obama’s demise? I listen to the documentary and I heard “we” and only heard “I” when he was asked a personal question. He was not the only one involved in making the decision or any decision as a matter of fact. Congress make more decisions then Obama do. Anytime Obama say “I” he is narcissistic egotistical for power? Every thing he does or say is for his own hunger for power? RRWE believe ever time Obama goes to the bathroom he should give someone else credit for it.

How many times do we hear Romney say “Obama” in his campaign speeches? Always what Obama did or did not do. We all know what Obama did or did not do. We want to hear what Romney is going to do, how and when. But all he say is; “Take everything Obama did and I will do the opposite.” Brilliant.:cuckoo:

Obama's demise? Yeah I confuse Obama with Osama all the time too. I agree that it's often hard to distinguish between the two. Which has done more harm to this country? I say it's obama.

TIMES OBAMA SAY “I”?

He is the President.

"We" includes you. Still presenting in the first person, I think previous Presidents referred to our military as "them". Giving "them" credit for risking their lives, I didn't see Obama in danger at any point in the Osama take down.

TIMES OBAMA SAY “I”?

He is the President.

The GOP takes every word Obama says, dissects it and makes it (sub a) stink. Counting the times the said “I” when talking about Obama’s(sub Osama's) demise? I listened to the documentary and I heard “we” and only heard “I” when he was asked a personal question. He was not the only one involved in making the decision or any decision as a matter of fact. Congress makes more decisions then(sub than) Obama does. Anytime Obama says “I” he is a narcissistic egotistical (sub egotist) for power? Every thing he does or says is for his own hunger for power? RRWE believe every time Obama goes to the bathroom he should give someone else credit for it.

How many times do we hear Romney say “Obama” in his campaign speeches? Always what Obama did or did not do. We all know what Obama did or did not do. We want to hear what Romney is going to do, how and when. But all he says is; “Take everything Obama did and I will do the opposite.” Brilliant.:cuckoo:

There. I added the red in the hope others might be able to figure out what the hell you're trying to say. Maybe someone else will volunteer spelling, grammar, and punctuation tips.

And the left does the same thing.
They did it with Reagan and Bush Jr.
They did it with Bush Sr., but in that case the majority of Americans did not like Bush Sr.. That's why he was a one term President.

I found a great study on the use of the pronoun "I" by President Obama. The author of this piece actually picked from 12 Presidential speeches at the CIA. These were notable speeches over a span of 52 years and then he ran the numbers.

First chart shows the number of times a President used "I" in his speech to the CIA

Iword1.png

The author then gives excellent quotes from the speeches. Then this. He analyses the number of words to give a true comparison.

Iword2.png

Then he puts the two charts together.

Iword3.png

Leads to this:.

Iword4.png

And then he makes a fabulous summary.

So rather than a conclusion, perhaps a caution to the one who is increasingly parodied as “The One”:

When you say “I”, I hope, for the good of the nation, that you are thinking of “we”.

We rely on it.

More at link. Quite fascinating.

I, Obama: The President and the personal pronoun | Recruiting & Job Search, New York City Start-up blog by Marc Cenedella

TIMES OBAMA SAY “I”?
He is the President.

When Romney becomes the official nominee, we will hear much more of his plans to reverse the economy to prosperity and jobs for those who still want them. And if the GOP has control of both Houses, Romney will accomplish his goals in a short period of time.

Forum List

Back