Timeout, he got it you di'dnt

Deal a$$wipes

Going through life fat, drunk and stupid is no way to live. Cut out the booze and drugs and find a treadmill.

drunken_haircut.jpg

Last edited:
The standard of OP in some thread leaves a lot to be desired. And that's all I have to say on this 'topic'.

It shows the depth of Obama's following, usually people who can do what an e-mail tells them to do..

I remember at a town hall everyone kept saying "United States of America," when I was trying to explain that it was the HMO act of 1973 that monopolized healthcare. Then, I was talking about it's the form of an authoritatiran government unconcerned with peoples rights when the force healthcare on us, we have no right to healthcare and assuming we do, means that others have the right to someone elses life and property. So I told him dont' try to pitch your american dream BS because what your proposing contradicts the principles of freedom and liberty.

Then another person turns arounds and goes "No, No, United States we stand," then I was asked to leave because my tone wasn't productive.

It shows the depth of Obama's following, usually people who can do what an e-mail tells them to do..

I remember at a town hall everyone kept saying "United States of America," when I was trying to explain that it was the HMO act of 1973 that monopolized healthcare. Then, I was talking about it's the form of an authoritatiran government unconcerned with peoples rights when the force healthcare on us, we have no right to healthcare and assuming we do, means that others have the right to someone elses life and property. So I told him dont' try to pitch your american dream BS because what your proposing contradicts the principles of freedom and liberty.

Then another person turns arounds and goes "No, No, United States we stand," then I was asked to leave because my tone wasn't productive.

I hope you made them force you to leave you unproductive asshole

I hope you made them force you to leave you unproductive asshole

??

Forum List

Back