Time Video: Watch an Obama Aide Squirm

No, I think it's the other way around. Conservatives are missing the gene that gives you a sense of humor.:lol:

Plus, I don't even open Paperboy's links anymore. I just like to let him know I care.

No, I think it's the other way around. Conservatives are missing the gene that gives you a sense of humor.:lol:

Plus, I don't even open Paperboy's links anymore. I just like to let him know I care.

see that was funny.

but really, i don't see a lot of libbies having fun. they're all so intense and somber these days and their guy is winning. i can only imagine the laugh fest if BHO gets elected. think Al Gore having fun....yawn.

Time reporter tries to get a straight answer from Obama aide on Ayers. Priceless.

Link here

Anything you can do I can do better. I can do anything better then you. :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYYiw_y2qDI]YouTube - Tucker Bounds on Palin's National Security Experience[/ame]

It looked to me like a smart guy who understood that with they way the question was asked there was no "good" answer he could give. So he avoided it as politely as he could.

Forum List

Back