‘Time traveller’ man from 2030 makes specific predictions for the future

I guess he missed the point that cell phones use GPS . :)
Cell phones dont use GPS to carry on conversations (which is what SJ was talking about) for starters and not all cell phones have GPS. The first cell phones definitely didnt have GPS. Do you even know what GPS means? Sorry sweetie you guys are digging yourself deeper holes. :laugh:

You still aren't getting it.
So sorry.
:huddle: :)
I got it. You were ignorant to the fact that cell phones didnt use satellite networks because you didnt know the difference between a satellite phone and a cell phone. You also for some mysterious reason thought cell phone conversations were possible using GPS even though all cell phones dont have GPS and the first cell phone definitely didnt have GPS.

I also got that SJ is a gullible buffoon that not only asked the idiotic question but fell for my setup that you unknowingly helped with. If there is something else I am not getting please share it with everyone so we can all know.
laugh.gif

The Future of cell phones .
Qualcomm tech might make cell towers obsolete.

Still can't be used in the past, without something to link to, which doesn't exist in the past. :)
Thats great but it still doesnt make your claim that cell phones use satellite or GPS to talk any more valid. You do realize this is developing technology like hovering cars and automated toilet cleaners? Thats why it says "future". Stop digging yourself in deeper. Now youre just being willfully ignorant.
laugh.gif

The thread is about future time travel, therefore future technology.

Cell phones dont use GPS to carry on conversations (which is what SJ was talking about) for starters and not all cell phones have GPS. The first cell phones definitely didnt have GPS. Do you even know what GPS means? Sorry sweetie you guys are digging yourself deeper holes. :laugh:

So sorry.
I got it. You were ignorant to the fact that cell phones didnt use satellite networks because you didnt know the difference between a satellite phone and a cell phone. You also for some mysterious reason thought cell phone conversations were possible using GPS even though all cell phones dont have GPS and the first cell phone definitely didnt have GPS.

I also got that SJ is a gullible buffoon that not only asked the idiotic question but fell for my setup that you unknowingly helped with. If there is something else I am not getting please share it with everyone so we can all know.
laugh.gif

Still can't be used in the past, without something to link to, which doesn't exist in the past. :)
Thats great but it still doesnt make your claim that cell phones use satellite or GPS to talk any more valid. You do realize this is developing technology like hovering cars and automated toilet cleaners? Thats why it says "future". Stop digging yourself in deeper. Now youre just being willfully ignorant.
laugh.gif

You're the one so wrapped up in the technicality of towers or satellites, that you fail to see how future anything can be used in the past to begin with. :)
Which was our point.

Maybe you could transport a future washing machine to the past, but still can't be used without an electrical plug in of some kind, which didn't exist back then.
No. SJ's point/question was could he use a cell phone back in the 1800's even if we could time travel? The answer was no because the infrastructure wasnt there to support it. Then he accepted your mistaken claim that it was due to satellites. This proved he is an idiot.

You do realize that cellphones operate on technicalities not magic or wishful thinking right? There are protocols that exist on different networks and the cell phone must be capable of using those protocols in a fashion that makes it possible to communicate. I wasnt the one that failed to see that some future devices cant be used in the past. SJ was the one that asked the idiotic question not me. Here. I will post his question again so everyone can see.

I like the one from the 1800's that showed a man walking by, talking on a cell phone. Does anybody think that's possible (even if we could travel in time)?

So as you can see SJ posted the idiotic question. You posted your incorrect answer. I then used your answer to set up SJ specifically to show how dumb he is and he bit. He never disagreed with you regarding your claim that cell phones used satellites. I proved he was an idiot. I proved your claim was incorrect and you both have been doubling down on your mistakes every since then.
laugh.gif

Depending the time period you are correct a washing machine wouldnt work. Not sure what that has to do with SJ the idiot thinking cell phone communication would be possible in the 1800's though. Not sure what that has to do with your claim that cell phones use GPS to talk either.

Last edited:

So sorry.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The thread is about future time travel, therefore future technology.
Thats great but irrelevant. SJ's idiotic question was about the past not the future. Your claim was about the present not the future but you too were wrong.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So sorry.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You're the one so wrapped up in the technicality of towers or satellites, that you fail to see how future anything can be used in the past to begin with. :)
Which was our point.

Maybe you could transport a future washing machine to the past, but still can't be used without an electrical plug in of some kind, which didn't exist back then.
No. SJ's point/question was could he use a cell phone back in the 1800's even if we could time travel? The answer was no because the infrastructure wasnt there to support it. Then he accepted your mistaken claim that it was due to satellites. This proved he is an idiot.

You do realize that cellphones operate on technicalities not magic or wishful thinking right? There are protocols that exist on different networks and the cell phone must be capable of using those protocols in a fashion that makes it possible to communicate. I wasnt the one that failed to see that some future devices cant be used in the past. SJ was the one that asked the idiotic question not me. Here. I will post his question again so everyone can see.

I like the one from the 1800's that showed a man walking by, talking on a cell phone. Does anybody think that's possible (even if we could travel in time)?

So as you can see SJ posted the idiotic question. You posted your incorrect answer. I then used your answer to set up SJ specifically to show how dumb he is and he bit. He never disagreed with you regarding your claim that cell phones used satellites. I proved he was an idiot. I proved your claim was incorrect and you both have been doubling down on your mistakes every since then.
laugh.gif

Like I said it's your failure to see it.
Long distance communication travel to the past would need imagination in order to receive any type of reception to the future.
Who knows what types of travel or future communications can be possible in the future.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Which was our point.

laugh.gif

Long distance communication travel to the past would need imagination in order to receive any type of reception to the future.
Who knows what types of travel or future communications can be possible in the future.
Like I said pretending to now claim you were talking about the future when SJ and you were talking about using a cell phone in the past isnt working. Anyone can go back and read the thread. Now if youre trying to move on without admitting you were wrong I have no problem with that. Just know that I know you know.

maybe he was talking on a Time phone!

laugh.gif

Which was our point.

laugh.gif

Like I said pretending to now claim you were talking about the future when SJ and you were talking about using a cell phone in the past isnt working. Anyone can go back and read the thread. Now if youre trying to move on without admitting you were wrong I have no problem with that. Just know that I know you know.

The title of the tread
‘Time traveller’ man from 2030 makes specific predictions for the future .

We only brought up the absurdities of it.
Time travel isn't possible.

Time Travel Impossible, Say Scientists

Hong Kong physicists say they have proven a single photon cannot travel faster than the speed of light.

- This demonstrates that time travel is impossible, they say.

Hong Kong physicists say they have proved that a single photon obeys Einstein's theory that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light - demonstrating that outside science fiction, time travel is impossible.

So sorry.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Which was our point.

laugh.gif

Depending the time period you are correct a washing machine wouldnt work. Not sure what that has to do with SJ the idiot thinking cell phone communication would be possible in the 1800's though. Not sure what that has to do with your claim that cell phones use GPS to talk either.

No SJ never said cell phone communication could be possible.
He said does anyone think it's possible.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Which was our point.

laugh.gif

No SJ never said cell phone communication could be possible.
He said does anyone think it's possible.
Yeah thats pretty much what "question" means.
laugh.gif

Thats an idiotic question but you already knew that.

Last edited:
Its absolutely simple to pass a lie detector test if you believe what you are saying.

I once heard the trick was to put a tack in the shoe and then press the foot against it whenever giving a truthful answer. Forget where I heard it. I know it was after my high school years when a student asked our physics teacher if putting a prism against a two-way mirror would allow one to see through it from the mirror side? Student said he saw it done watching Batman.

:21: "time traveler' from the future MAKES SPECIFIC PREDICTIONS for the future. :lmao:

If the guy came from the future, any statements would be 'past tense' to him and of course would be specific because he'd already know the details.......but a 'prediction' is 'guessing' what will happen based on certain criteria. :auiqs.jpg:

Can anyone splain this to me?????? Nevermind, it's pretty clear the OP has misplaced his Wheaties again :rofl:

Its absolutely simple to pass a lie detector test if you believe what you are saying.

I once heard the trick was to put a tack in the shoe and then press the foot against it whenever giving a truthful answer. Forget where I heard it. I know it was after my high school years when a student asked our physics teacher if putting a prism against a two-way mirror would allow one to see through it from the mirror side? Student said he saw it done watching Batman.
I'm guessing that would probably work well enough to fool a lie detector. Anticipation of the pain would make you tense up.

THIS man who claims to be a time traveller has reportedly passed a lie-detector test while revealing weirdly specific things about the future.

A ‘TIME traveller’ who claims he is from 2030 has passed a lie-detector test while revealing a number of weirdly specific predictions about the future.

In an eerie YouTube video, the man known only as Noah, whose face and voice have been distorted to hide his identity due to his fears he might be ‘assassinated’, makes a number of wild claims.

Noah predicts that Donald Trump will win a second term in the White House, which could become reality in just over two years, with the US presidential election scheduled for November 3, 2020.
He also predicted another future leader, claiming the US president in 2030 will be a random person named ‘Ilana Remikee.’

Noah claimed that humans will reach Mars in 2028 — the same year time travel will be discovered, and that Google Glass-style robots will take over the world.

He claimed he was 50 years old but had taken an age-reversing drug to make him 25 again.

He added that his “natural year”, where he belongs, was 2021, but he had been “fired” and was now stuck in the present day.

A self-confessed depression and anorexia sufferer, Noah said that 2028 would be the year that private organisations admit to the world that time travel is real, after knowing about it since 2003.

A ‘time traveller’ has passed a lie-detector test while revealing a number of his exact forecasts for the future, including who will be the US President in 2030

Sucks ass that Trump wins
sad.gif
Why the fuck does our society keep advancing to have this impressive future? Is it pushed and driven by Asia or something?

Elon makes it to Mars in 2028? cool!!!

Who could this Ilana Remikee be that becomes our next president?

If he's from the future, why is making PREDICTIONS?

Are they just... info.

And by coming here hasn't he created an alt-time line, so nothing he says may actually happen?

DOH!!

THIS man who claims to be a time traveller has reportedly passed a lie-detector test while revealing weirdly specific things about the future.

A ‘TIME traveller’ who claims he is from 2030 has passed a lie-detector test while revealing a number of weirdly specific predictions about the future.

In an eerie YouTube video, the man known only as Noah, whose face and voice have been distorted to hide his identity due to his fears he might be ‘assassinated’, makes a number of wild claims.

Noah predicts that Donald Trump will win a second term in the White House, which could become reality in just over two years, with the US presidential election scheduled for November 3, 2020.
He also predicted another future leader, claiming the US president in 2030 will be a random person named ‘Ilana Remikee.’

Noah claimed that humans will reach Mars in 2028 — the same year time travel will be discovered, and that Google Glass-style robots will take over the world.

He claimed he was 50 years old but had taken an age-reversing drug to make him 25 again.

He added that his “natural year”, where he belongs, was 2021, but he had been “fired” and was now stuck in the present day.

A self-confessed depression and anorexia sufferer, Noah said that 2028 would be the year that private organisations admit to the world that time travel is real, after knowing about it since 2003.

A ‘time traveller’ has passed a lie-detector test while revealing a number of his exact forecasts for the future, including who will be the US President in 2030

Sucks ass that Trump wins
sad.gif
Why the fuck does our society keep advancing to have this impressive future? Is it pushed and driven by Asia or something?

Elon makes it to Mars in 2028? cool!!!

Who could this Ilana Remikee be that becomes our next president?

If he's from the future, why is making PREDICTIONS?

Are they just... info.

And by coming here hasn't he created an alt-time line, so nothing he says may actually happen?

DOH!!
Butterfly flaps its wings in New Mexico......

Not sure what that has to do with SJ the idiot thinking cell phone communication would be possible in the 1800's though.
Is that right? Why don't you post the quote then, troll boy?
Already did troll monkey. However here you go.

Forum List

Back