Time Travel - John Titor

(16) There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won.
http://www.johntitor.com
I went ahead and read a bit from that website. What I find funny is how a government in the aftermath of an American civil war would call itself the "American Federal Empire." What the hell is that?

-Douglas

Time travel into the past is not possible. The reason is that it violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics (i.e. the amount of entropy of the universe can only increase or remain constant, not decrease). To travel backwards in time, you must decrease the amount of entropy in the universe. But, like I just said, you can't decrease the amount of entropy in the universe, only increase it.

Translation: :bsflag:

New Topics

Forum List

Back