Time To Thank The Maverick, Lefties

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
He put aside his personal ambitions to come fix the mess your side created.

The fear of dealing with The Maverick was enough to force partisan hacks to reach a deal while he was still on his way.

Meanwhile, Ubama acted like the petty little homo that he is and refused to go back - until Bush made Ubama his little bitch and force him to :D

Anyway, thank John McCain for yet again placing the country above everything.

Who wants to go first? Jillian?

The fear of dealing with The Maverick was enough to force partisan hacks to reach a deal while he was still on his way.

Meanwhile, Ubama acted like the petty little homo that he is and refused to go back - until Bush made Ubama his little bitch and force him to :D

Please give me specific examples of how the Left, with all of their wants and needs for more regulation, created this problem.

Do you ever sit back and read the bullshit you write and laugh?

you must...

how did the fundamental deregulator save us from ourselves?

and psst... Obama had been on the phone and in touch with the people working out the deal all week.... while McCain was stepping in his own piles of cow shit and slipping in the polls.

hahahahahahaha! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

you are soooooo loco!

gave me a good chuckle though!

Are you on the McCain payroll? If so, when does the begging to forgive us for f*ucking this one up, begin? :eusa_shifty:

Great flame!

If I can respond to what little substance is in this post...

Here you see an example of the current GOP strategery to spin McCain's image: calling McCain a "maverick" over and over again in an effort to make it seem like he's done something.

mavrick.jpg

Thanks. :doubt:

this whole mess is NINJA's fault anyway....

No Income No Job (or) Assets loans, NINJA Loans got the financial institutions in this mess!

:eusa_whistle:

:razz:

:lol:

are you KIDDING me? Mccain didn't cause shit to happen, yo. Indeed, NOW he's got to take his geriatric ass to the debates unless he can fake a heart attack by tomorrow.

About McCain dropping his campaign to run back to Washington, I do not think the other guys need him back that badly, especially not THAT much more than in the past weeks.

All I have to say is your in a whole different universe when you find yourself watching Dennis Kucinich and seeing him agree with John McCain for comming to Washington by saying "The debates can be held anytime,now is the time for all hands on deck". As for myself I sat there listening to him and said, okay this is a guy I traditionally don't agree with and now I am agreeing with him on the bailout too, now I know we are in a whole new universe.

Are you trying to bullshit us or are you just that delusional?

Are you on the McCain payroll? If so, when does the begging to forgive us for f*ucking this one up, begin? :eusa_shifty:

Well, supposedly the party faithful got emails telling them how to campaign on mccain allegedly suspending his campaign.

I'm figuring it's not so much he's on payroll. he's just a good little footsoldier.

Great flame!

If I can respond to what little substance is in this post...

Here you see an example of the current GOP strategery to spin McCain's image: calling McCain a "maverick" over and over again in an effort to make it seem like he's done something.

I think the Republicans call him the Maverick because he is so old.

Hey now Echo you got a problem with old people? I mean hell we ain't pretty, and may think an iPod is a movie about aliens, but hey were a fun loving bunch at least the one's I hang out with are. Although that depends on what you mean by old, you ask my daughter anything above 30 is old. lol

They're so proud to call him a unbranded range animal. :badgrin:

Or maybe they call him Maverick because he had a spot on this TV show?

It would fit for him since it was in black and white. :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYrsDT02OcE]YouTube - Maverick[/ame]

Hey now Echo you got a problem with old people? I mean hell we ain't pretty, and may think an iPod is a movie about aliens, but hey were a fun loving bunch at least the one's I hang out with are. Although that depends on what you mean by old, you ask my daughter anything above 30 is old. lol

Old is a state of mind.

Yeah, my daughter thinks that way too. I'm older than dirt, though she does still all my CD's, so at least I'm still a little cool!

Forum List

Back