Time to take the gloves off

I always forget American thinker ..thanks that was good

I love that so many people are waking up and becoming more militant and its a woman! white women can be the biggest bleeding hearts but shes just having a natural reaction.... because having to listen to how evil and rotten we all are ...what do you expect?

Besides the globo homo uniparty wants everyone at each others throat.
keep wishing for it fags , you may get what youre asking for

the high road ?
we've all tried to take the high road ...for DECADES now all i heard was the high road.And ya know how that turned out ? what did it get us ?
The American voter took it up the ass ! thats what they got PFttt taking the high road .want the high road? join the globalist uni party cucks at NRO

the left :when youre dealing with childish people who say the truth doesn't matter.... emotions matter ! For crying out loud their MUPPET congresswomen even says it . THEN THEY HAVE THE NERVE to claim to have the moral high ground ....when facts don't matter IT means you automatically no longer have the moral high ground because they're no longer here with us in reality .....

AND the left could also give a rats about their precious fucking mob rule "democracy "
only when it goes their way
what happened when Californians voted to stop illegal immigration ? OVER TURNED BY ACTIVIST LEFTIST JUDGES
Brexit up yet again in parliament ....didn't get what ya want? TWICE???? CRY like bitches and keep pushing.third times a charm ...cant let that EUSSR fall apart can yas ya totalitarian rat bastids.

Paleo conservative Buchanan did a great piece the other day about being replaced by new democrats.....que

Conservatives, patriots, independents, democrats (that have been abandoned by their own party and have let it go to PC communist shit) ....i dont give a fuck everyday Americans .ya have to roll up your sleeves and get in the gutter with em however ya can .

sally...... SHES RIGHT..cause on the path theyre pulling this country you all just may end up shooting at each other from the gutters .

HArden the fuck up America and put these brainwashed kids in their place before its to late
and by kids i mean the adult progressive left.

the left is gonna push to far one day ANd we're all going to regret it

dont think so?On this little spec on the INTERNET you have posters on USMB showing up " "im not really a big fan of the right or trump but whats wrong with the democrats"".....take the hint

patriots if ya haven't already
Know your local allies ,get around your communities.. talk to your buds,locals ,family who feel the same and think like you
theyre out there! talk about a what if ...makes plans...

keep prayin, buying ammo, and harden the fuck up

jus sayin

Trump already has the police the army ,bikers for trump What else do you need? The schmuck in our WH is a mental misfit

"And we must be assertive not only vocally but physically. A group of men preventing Antifa/BLM/SJWs from pummeling dissenters will be on CNN 24/7 -- they will provide the platform because they will not be able to resist portraying the right as the aggressors. So of course, we need to travel in groups and record everything."

:laugh:

Nowhere in that piece do I see anything advocating reason, communication and an intelligent debate of ideas. Just fear-mongering and talking points.

The Democratic Party has gone completely off the deep end. But the GOP simply doesn't have the capacity to change hearts & minds. Talk Radio doesn't cover that stuff.

So the right wing loon recommends hit squads and you still pretend the left is unreasonable?
Um, the Left and the Right are two different things.

The two conditions can exist within the same universe.

You understand that, right? Please tell me you're kidding, and that you understand that.

Oh, and you just made that stuff up about hit squads.

Partisan ideology, always a fascinating affliction.
So is your rationalization of the right wing recommending hit squads

"And we must be assertive not only vocally but physically. A group of men preventing Antifa/BLM/SJWs from pummeling dissenters will be on CNN 24/7 -- they will provide the platform because they will not be able to resist portraying the right as the aggressors. So of course, we need to travel in groups and record everything."

Nowhere in that piece do I see anything advocating reason, communication and an intelligent debate of ideas. Just fear-mongering and talking points.

The Democratic Party has gone completely off the deep end. But the GOP simply doesn't have the capacity to change hearts & minds. Talk Radio doesn't cover that stuff.

So the right wing loon recommends hit squads and you still pretend the left is unreasonable?

You understand that, right? Please tell me you're kidding, and that you understand that.

You do not see the violence you live by? A lot of people do not buy weapons for no reason. Its like you guys are deaf, dumb and blind. Like when of you non privileged people go to a restarant with one of those privileged white people trying to survive and play a game on them leaving little or no tips.

You do not see the violence you live by? A lot of people do not buy weapons for no reason. Its like you guys are deaf, dumb and blind. Like when of you non privileged people go to a restarant with one of those privileged white people trying to survive and play a game on them leaving little or no tips.

Someone is drinking early

I absolutely believe that you absolutely believe that.

Copy and past a Wall of Words doesn't help, DY

the first one is all mine the second one was a snip
even usa today has touched on civil war 2
what are you so bent outta shape for?

most on the right myself included DO NOT WANT IT
BUT

did-someone-say-right-wing-death-squads-39361546.png

I love that so many people are waking up and becoming more militant and its a woman! white women can be the biggest bleeding hearts but shes just having a natural reaction.... because having to listen to how evil and rotten we all are ...what do you expect?

the high road ?
we've all tried to take the high road ...for DECADES now all i heard was the high road.And ya know how that turned out ? what did it get us ?
The American voter took it up the ass ! thats what they got PFttt taking the high road .want the high road? join the globalist uni party cucks at NRO

the left :when youre dealing with childish people who say the truth doesn't matter.... emotions matter ! For crying out loud their MUPPET congresswomen even says it . THEN THEY HAVE THE NERVE to claim to have the moral high ground ....when facts don't matter IT means you automatically no longer have the moral high ground because they're no longer here with us in reality .....

AND the left could also give a rats about their precious fucking mob rule "democracy "
what happened when Californians voted to stop illegal immigration ? OVER TURNED BY ACTIVIST LEFTIST JUDGES
Brexit up yet again in parliament ....didn't get what ya want? TWICE???? CRY like bitches and keep pushing.third times a charm ...cant let that EUSSR fall apart can yas ya totalitarian rat bastids.

Paleo conservative Buchanan did a great piece the other day about being replaced by new democrats.....que

Conservatives, patriots, independents, democrats (that have been abandoned by their own party and have let it go to PC communist shit) ....i dont give a fuck everyday Americans .ya have to roll up your sleeves and get in the gutter with em however ya can .

sally...... SHES RIGHT..cause on the path theyre pulling this country you all just may end up shooting at each other from the gutters .

HArden the fuck up America and put these brainwashed kids in their place before its to late

dont think so?On this little spec on the INTERNET you have posters on USMB showing up " "im not really a big fan of the right or trump but whats wrong with the democrats"".....take the hint

Know your local allies ,get around your communities.. talk to your buds,locals ,family who feel the same and think like you

jus sayin

So what you're saying you would murder if someone didn't agree with you? So how far will you go?

the high road ?

jus sayin

So what you're saying you would murder if someone didn't agree with you? So how far will you go?

WHAT ? wtf ?
POINT out where i said that ...please POINT DIRECTLY TO IT NOW

wtf is wrong with you people

if you don't get it then you're just to stupid for the conversation
others apparently did get it

Forum List

Back