Time to take a stand MR. President

Screw Kadafi and screw Libiya.

It's none of our god damn business.

If the people of Libiya ask for our help, then we pitch in, in the name of freedom. we don't go there just to kill a tyrant. If Iraq has tought us one thing, it is not to bother helping places like that.

They will simply trade a secular tyrant for a theocratic one.

Well I can't agree on doing nothing, but your take on the most likely outcome, I can not argue with.

I guess I kinda feel Kadafi is special because of the whole plane blown up over Scotland with US citizens on it, Traced to him, and his long history of relatively open State Terrorism sponsorship.

I also thought such an action now, might give steam to the opposition sweeping several Nations with Similar Tyrants right not, Or at least give those tyrants pause before they start Reacting with Force like Kadafi has.

On a side note, did anyone here that crazy shit he said. Other than saying he will never leave and will die a Martyr in Libya, he also claimed that all the people opposing him are on "hallucination pills"

ROFLMAO

Sometime when you hear these fools talk you have to wonder who the fuck comes up with that shit, kinda Reminded me of Baghdad bob claiming no Americans were even near Baghdad from a roof tops, then taking cover as Black hawks flew by in the back ground lol.

Just a total disconnect from Reality.

The "Fight to the last drop of blood" thing. Yeah, I read some of that this morning, along with a quickl list of how many soldiers, uh, divisions of soldiers that have wondered off.

Apparently the power of corruption eventually rots the brain.

that or

Images of Saddam hanging by a rope b/c he had nowhere to run too, just like he has nowhere to run too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being the world police has not, is not and will not work. We need to get back to being the shining example to the world for them to follow, on thier own.

Screw Kadafi and screw Libiya.

It's none of our god damn business.

If the people of Libiya ask for our help, then we pitch in, in the name of freedom. we don't go there just to kill a tyrant. If Iraq has tought us one thing, it is not to bother helping places like that.

They will simply trade a secular tyrant for a theocratic one.

Well I can't agree on doing nothing, but your take on the most likely outcome, I can not argue with.

I guess I kinda feel Kadafi is special because of the whole plane blown up over Scotland with US citizens on it, Traced to him, and his long history of relatively open State Terrorism sponsorship.

I also thought such an action now, might give steam to the opposition sweeping several Nations with Similar Tyrants right not, Or at least give those tyrants pause before they start Reacting with Force like Kadafi has.

On a side note, did anyone here that crazy shit he said. Other than saying he will never leave and will die a Martyr in Libya, he also claimed that all the people opposing him are on "hallucination pills"

ROFLMAO

Sometime when you hear these fools talk you have to wonder who the fuck comes up with that shit, kinda Reminded me of Baghdad bob claiming no Americans were even near Baghdad from a roof tops, then taking cover as Black hawks flew by in the back ground lol.

The "Fight to the last drop of blood" thing. Yeah, I read some of that this morning, along with a quickl list of how many soldiers, uh, divisions of soldiers that have wondered off.

that or

Images of Saddam hanging by a rope b/c he had nowhere to run too, just like he has nowhere to run too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being the world police has not, is not and will not work. We need to get back to being the shining example to the world for them to follow, on thier own.

:clap2:

I think Obama should give Kadafi notice that any Further Slaughter of his people in the streets will result in US military Action. If he fails to comply I am calling on Obama to immediately send Naval and Air units into action. Blockade the coast, and protect the eastern cities which appear to be in the hands of the Opposition.

Kadafi is a scum bag Murdering Tyrant, and a Terrorists. It is time for him to go. You really want to gain favor in the Arab/Muslim world. Send our Air and Sea power into action to defend the People of Libya from their Dictator. Do it, not to try and set up some Puppet Government, but solely to Protect the People from A murderous Scum Bag.

Waste of time, IMO. It's going to be over before we could do anything significant, except giving radical Islamists an opportunity to say we're trying to steal their oil. The regime is already crumbling. It's only a matter of time.

Libya closer to Europe. Get Europeans to stop them. How can you Europeans sit on your asses and let this happen in Libya?

ROFLMAO

that or

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:clap2:

we started being the worlds Police when we went after the barbery Pirates.

Long long ago.

I think Obama should give Kadafi notice that any Further Slaughter of his people in the streets will result in US military Action. If he fails to comply I am calling on Obama to immediately send Naval and Air units into action. Blockade the coast, and protect the eastern cities which appear to be in the hands of the Opposition.

Kadafi is a scum bag Murdering Tyrant, and a Terrorists. It is time for him to go. You really want to gain favor in the Arab/Muslim world. Send our Air and Sea power into action to defend the People of Libya from their Dictator. Do it, not to try and set up some Puppet Government, but solely to Protect the People from A murderous Scum Bag.

Waste of time, IMO. It's going to be over before we could do anything significant, except giving radical Islamists an opportunity to say we're trying to steal their oil. The regime is already crumbling. It's only a matter of time.

What oil? lol Libya is not a major Oil Producer at all.

I've been saying the same thing in another thread.

No boots on the ground, no bombs, but protect the civilian population and shoot down those Libyan aircraft strafing unarmed civilians.

Last edited:

There are two sides to this coin. One is that getting rid of Kadafi would be good for the people of Libya, and the people in the Arab world would like it. But the other side of the coin is that America is perceived by Arabs to be a meddler that's too involved in Arab nations' business. Many other places around the world think we're too involved too. I don't think the world would be ready for another Iraq-like invasion from the United States. We have to walk a tight rope, but for now, anyway, it's probably best for America to not get too involved in what's happening in Libya.

No boots on the ground, no bombs, but protect the civilian population and shoot down those Libyan aircraft strafing unarmed civilians.

How is it possible to protect the civilian population without having boots on the ground? Not saying I disagree with the idea-I just don't get how it's possible?

The Obama administration is the most imcompetent administration in American history. He's turning America into a banana republic. It's sickening!

What oil? lol Libya is not a major Oil Producer at all.
WHA??????

http://www.eia.doe.gov/cabs/Libya/Oil.html

How is it possible to protect the civilian population without having boots on the ground? Not saying I disagree with the idea-I just don't get how it's possible?

Hmm sounds like a job for UNMan! If they stop demonstrating and do the corporate will there will be no problems. Remember the lesson, it will eventually happen here, thanks to the retards.

Ram another missile up Mr. K's asshole.

This is very situation that I suggest the UN have and assassination squad for. You tell Mr. K to cease his inhumanities or he dies along with his top 12 leaders/advisor's/generals . He has one week. If he continues the assassination squad is sent into to eliminate Mr. K and his chosen 12. Now the chosen 12 just might kill Mr. K and install a humane leader to replace him. Very simple, no dead troops, no fuck up landscape to repair, and a minimum of expenditures.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back