Time to take a stand MR. President

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
I think Obama should give Kadafi notice that any Further Slaughter of his people in the streets will result in US military Action. If he fails to comply I am calling on Obama to immediately send Naval and Air units into action. Blockade the coast, and protect the eastern cities which appear to be in the hands of the Opposition.

Kadafi is a scum bag Murdering Tyrant, and a Terrorists. It is time for him to go. You really want to gain favor in the Arab/Muslim world. Send our Air and Sea power into action to defend the People of Libya from their Dictator. Do it, not to try and set up some Puppet Government, but solely to Protect the People from A murderous Scum Bag.

Last edited:
He won't take a stand. AFSCME and SEIU aren't in Libya.

Well..if we are going to go police every country that is in dire need, what's taking us so long to get to Rwanda?

It's not our place to be the world's police. I don't condone what's happening over there-but it's not an isolated incident. There's tons of others dictators who do things similar to this-we can't stop them all. We need to focus on improving our own country first.

It's not our place to be the world's police. I don't condone what's happening over there-but it's not an isolated incident. There's tons of others dictators who do things similar to this-we can't stop them all. We need to focus on improving our own country first.

That may be, Yet we often do fill that Role, and often it is perceived that we are always against Muslims and Arabs. We have a long history of Conflict with This asshole, I may be wrong but I think he is the only Sitting World leader we know is responsible for Terrorist attacks that killed Americans.

I say make an example and remind the world, that while a long occupation may be a struggle for even us. We can still decimate any asshole Dictators ability to make war on his own people in a matter of hours. Show them that the place does not have to have Oil, or Be close to oil shipping lanes, that if we see people being gunned down in the streets. we may just be coming to see you.

Oh And I have been calling for similar Action in Rwanda for years now, and agree with the other poster who mentioned the Pirates in Somalia as well. Iraq and Afghan Has left many potential Enemies around the world with the illusion that we are weak. Lets remind them that We can still pack a nice little punch and stand up for the little guy. No ground troops mind you. Just Declare a no Fly zone, and protect the eastern Cities from His Forces. Our Air Force alone could end this guy.

Isn't that what Obama is suppose to be about? Standing up for the little guy?

Last edited:

That may be, Yet we often do fill that Role, and often it is perceived that we are always against Muslims and Arabs. We have a long history of Conflict with This asshole, I may be wrong but I think he is the only Sitting World leader we know is responsible for Terrorist attacks that killed Americans.

I say make an example and remind the world, that while a long occupation may be a struggle for even us. We can still decimate any asshole Dictators ability to make war on his own people in a matter of hours. Show them that the place does not have to have Oil, or Be close to oil shipping lanes, that if we see people being gunned down in the streets. we may just be coming to see you.

Oh And I have been calling for similar Action in Rwanda for years now, and agree with the other poster who mentioned the Pirates in Somalia as well. Iraq and Afghan Has left many potential Enemies around the world with the illusion that we are weak. Lets remind them that We can still pack a nice little punch and stand up for the little guy. No ground troops mind you. Just Declare a no Fly zone, and protect the eastern Cities from His Forces. Our Air Force alone could end this guy.

I'm afraid there would be quite the resistence from certain poweful lobbies if we protected Arabs but I like the idea. Give that joke of a UN about 10 minutes to think about doing it first and if they balk--do it and do it honestly.

I think Obama should give Kadafi notice that any Further Slaughter of his people in the streets will result in US military Action. If he fails to comply I am calling on Obama to immediately send Naval and Air units into action. Blockade the coast, and protect the eastern cities which appear to be in the hands of the Opposition.

Kadafi is a scum bag Murdering Tyrant, and a Terrorists. It is time for him to go. You really want to gain favor in the Arab/Muslim world. Send our Air and Sea power into action to defend Kadafi the People of Libya from their Dictator. Do it, not to try and set up some Puppet Government, but solely to Protect the People from A murderous Scum Bag.

Fully agree. Firing on unarmed people is a war crime..and the world should respond.

Vietnam wasn't about oil. That war was an absolute mess-and we had no business being there. We had no business dictating the political spectrum of other countries back then-and we have no business doing so today.

This is part of a reason as to why we're not as respected as some would like us to be-we think we can tell countries how they should be run-and implement what is "right" for them. Obama's job is to run the United States of America, and do what's in our best interests. He's not the president of the world. Imposing ourselves in foreign countries to make them into our model of what's right doesn't get us any respect from the world.

Last edited:

Vietnam wasn't about oil. That war was an absolute mess-and we had no business being there. We had no business dictating the political spectrum of other countries back then-and we have no business doing so today.

Vietnam was a ground war, and a cluster fuck.

I am not talking about Invading Libya. I am saying lets use air power to keep The cock suckers loyal forces from Slaughtering innocents.

It is not about Dictating any political Spectrum. It is about stopping Murder in the streets.

Kadafi is a scum bag Murdering Tyrant, and a Terrorists. It is time for him to go. You really want to gain favor in the Arab/Muslim world. Send our Air and Sea power into action to defend Kadafi the People of Libya from their Dictator. Do it, not to try and set up some Puppet Government, but solely to Protect the People from A murderous Scum Bag.

Fully agree. Firing on unarmed people is a war crime..and the world should respond.

The world... not just America. That I can get behind.

The world... not just America. That I can get behind.

By the world I would assume you mean the UN. I can assure you they will not do Shit, and anything they attempt to do, will fail.

I think the Time of Counting on the UN, to solve any Real dire time sensitive issues is far behind us.

Been waiting for the UN to do something about Rwanda for years now, how is that working out.

Now we might be able to organize a coalition, but I would not count on the UN.

Screw Kadafi and screw Libiya.

It's none of our god damn business.

If the people of Libiya ask for our help, then we pitch in, in the name of freedom. we don't go there just to kill a tyrant. If Iraq has tought us one thing, it is not to bother helping places like that.

They will simply trade a secular tyrant for a theocratic one.

Screw Kadafi and screw Libiya.

It's none of our god damn business.

If the people of Libiya ask for our help, then we pitch in, in the name of freedom. we don't go there just to kill a tyrant. If Iraq has tought us one thing, it is not to bother helping places like that.

They will simply trade a secular tyrant for a theocratic one.

Well I can't agree on doing nothing, but your take on the most likely outcome, I can not argue with.

I guess I kinda feel Kadafi is special because of the whole plane blown up over Scotland with US citizens on it, Traced to him, and his long history of relatively open State Terrorism sponsorship.

I also thought such an action now, might give steam to the opposition sweeping several Nations with Similar Tyrants right not, Or at least give those tyrants pause before they start Reacting with Force like Kadafi has.

On a side note, did anyone here that crazy shit he said. Other than saying he will never leave and will die a Martyr in Libya, he also claimed that all the people opposing him are on "hallucination pills"

ROFLMAO

Sometime when you hear these fools talk you have to wonder who the fuck comes up with that shit, kinda Reminded me of Baghdad bob claiming no Americans were even near Baghdad from a roof tops, then taking cover as Black hawks flew by in the back ground lol.

Just a total disconnect from Reality.

My question is who will rescue you murkins when YOUR brainwashed Nazi's start gunning YOU down in the streets ?
It'll still be a while but they've been training for it for nearly a decade.

Forum List

Back