Time to sue The Journal News- Guns and Permits Stolen from man published in Journal

I guess the Rightyloons have something to blame every crime on for the next 10 years. Never let a tragedy go to waste.

Last edited:
I guess the Rightyloons have something to blame every crime on for the next 10 years. Never let a tradgedy go to waste.

It it can be proven that the thieves used information from the Journal article to target their marks then, by law, the journal can and should be held liable and culpable.

Journal News map-listed guns, permits stolen from New City home, cops say

I would sue the ever loving dog shit out of them! Sue them in to bankruptcy.. every last person who was published.

Yeah, me too. Wait, isnt it a public record? Just like criminal record checks?

These people did nothing illegal to have their names and addresses posted for all to see. Journal News did this as a political stunt and it turned into a fiasco that may destroy it.

Shit, why the Journal Newa is at it, why don't they just tell the criminals where all the valuables are or the young, innocent children? And it must be good to know which homes don't have guns. Who wants to confront an armed home owner when you're trying to steal, rape, kidnap or murder?

unfortunately, a lawsuit will be thrown out because the information is public information and obtained legally.

unfortunately, a lawsuit will be thrown out because the information is public information and obtained legally.

They could be nailed for being an accessory to a crime.

No they can't.
They are protected by the first amendment. They can publish public records. Anyone who wanted to has the right to go to where the records are kept and inspect them. That makes them fair game for publication.

Journal News map-listed guns, permits stolen from New City home, cops say

I would sue the ever loving dog shit out of them! Sue them in to bankruptcy.. every last person who was published.

Why are you so sue happy? You think the trial lawyers should get rich? Only pinko commies sue people.

there is nothing wrong with suing someone who tried to illegally, unethically or immorally capitalize on an action that causes pain suffering or loss of money to an innocent individual.

Suing becuase you dont like the look of the scar on your toe after having a bunion surgically removed is what pinko commies do.

I guess the Rightyloons have something to blame every crime on for the next 10 years. Never let a tradgedy go to waste.

It it can be proven that the thieves used information from the Journal article to target their marks then, by law, the journal can and should be held liable and culpable.

So, when murders use a gun to... you know, murder someone, we can sue the gun maker then?

Forum List

Back