CDZ Time to Start Prepping

Can preparers explain this to me?
If society collapses, what are you prepping for?
Do you want to live in a world where society has collapsed and there is rampant crime and disorder?
To what benefit does living through a collapse hold?
Do you look forward to eking an existence in a world more akin to the 19th century that the 21st?
Why?
I have a buddy that fantasizes about it.

He hates taxes.

I guess this is preferable to taxes?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Maybe your buddy hates control and taxes represent the way we are held in slavery and forced to finance our own bondage.

On my posts, I'm concerned heavily with unalienable Rights. Most people don't get that about Freedom and Liberty. Unalienable Rights are those Rights that preexisted before the Constitution was penned. Those kinds of Rights cannot be bought, sold, traded, with-held, forfeited, or infringed. Few understand that.

Many people prep so as to be ready for natural disasters and unforeseen circumstances. Even in those scenarios we generally bounce back in a few weeks - even under the worst of conditions. We have insurance and so forth, so preparing for a few weeks without the power grid shouldn't be that hard. I just don't understand why more people don't do it. We ought to make that a required high school course.

Beyond that, some prep for an armed invasion into the United States. Rocket Man, at least for me, symbolizes the kind of fruit loop with delusions of grandeur big enough to try and attack the U.S. His goals may not be the U.S., but he represents the kind of person we all fear.

The next major fear from outright invasion comes from our own government becoming tyrannical. Some envision tanks and troops or maybe roving bands of terrorists like antifa wreaking havoc on the landscape. At the current time, I don't see that happening.

The United States has the most external debt in the world with China and Japan owning well in excess of 2 TRILLION DOLLARS of our debt. Owning large chunks of our debt and funneling billions upon billions worth of goods into the United States, they play a major influence in our politics. The left would love to emulate them. For that reason, I think part of prepping ought to include understanding the problems that we are faced with, who the players are, and how they are controlling America. I think real preppers already do this to some extent, but fall short due to partisan politics. This area of prepping should be expanded on and topics like the influence of drugs and drug money coupled with political propaganda, and political guerrilla warfare should be examined much more closely than in the past.

Without the right amounts of knowledge in each area, we may fail as a nation without ever having had a chance to defend our Freedoms and Liberties.

A ridiculous load of nonsense. China and Japan 'owning that much debt makes them all the more dependent on us, not the other way around, but most dumbasses can't think, just parrot stuff, so no surprise they have so much reliance on fantasy for 'talking points',; most can't even fill out their own tax returns, but they're convinced they know everything there is about the effects of certain taxes, and think they're all the same or something. A lot of the debt pays little or no interest after adjusting for inflation, and 2 trillion is chickenfeed for the U.S. paid out over so many years, for one.

Do you want to live in a world where society has collapsed and there is rampant crime and disorder?
Do you look forward to eking an existence in a world more akin to the 19th century that the 21st?
Why?

He hates taxes.

Maybe your buddy hates control and taxes represent the way we are held in slavery and forced to finance our own bondage.

On my posts, I'm concerned heavily with unalienable Rights. Most people don't get that about Freedom and Liberty. Unalienable Rights are those Rights that preexisted before the Constitution was penned. Those kinds of Rights cannot be bought, sold, traded, with-held, forfeited, or infringed. Few understand that.

Many people prep so as to be ready for natural disasters and unforeseen circumstances. Even in those scenarios we generally bounce back in a few weeks - even under the worst of conditions. We have insurance and so forth, so preparing for a few weeks without the power grid shouldn't be that hard. I just don't understand why more people don't do it. We ought to make that a required high school course.

Beyond that, some prep for an armed invasion into the United States. Rocket Man, at least for me, symbolizes the kind of fruit loop with delusions of grandeur big enough to try and attack the U.S. His goals may not be the U.S., but he represents the kind of person we all fear.

The next major fear from outright invasion comes from our own government becoming tyrannical. Some envision tanks and troops or maybe roving bands of terrorists like antifa wreaking havoc on the landscape. At the current time, I don't see that happening.

The United States has the most external debt in the world with China and Japan owning well in excess of 2 TRILLION DOLLARS of our debt. Owning large chunks of our debt and funneling billions upon billions worth of goods into the United States, they play a major influence in our politics. The left would love to emulate them. For that reason, I think part of prepping ought to include understanding the problems that we are faced with, who the players are, and how they are controlling America. I think real preppers already do this to some extent, but fall short due to partisan politics. This area of prepping should be expanded on and topics like the influence of drugs and drug money coupled with political propaganda, and political guerrilla warfare should be examined much more closely than in the past.

Without the right amounts of knowledge in each area, we may fail as a nation without ever having had a chance to defend our Freedoms and Liberties.

True enough.

The global economic collapse is being engineered by these elites with every passing day, week, month and year. They have the solution already prepared and are just waiting for the world's population to beg them for their solution in waiting. . . . :71:

d30ce960635db05e2287fd0260a47b60.jpg

The left, and the right, on here, day after day, argue with each other, believing that Trump, Obama, Clinton, Putin, etc. are all somehow different, or that they are somehow not ALL in playing their roles with the media.

It is all a stage, a play, with the media.

The founders warned us about it. The American people have forgotten and become like any other nation, slaves, their real freedom stolen.

iu

Why Bank Bail-Ins Will Be the New Bailouts

What you described is Hegelian Dialectics and it has been used against us on both social and economic issues. My critics, who don't understand how the system works, often refer to me as a "moron." Irony is, they are the ones being played.

Yes, Yur A Jeenyus, alright. We know this because you keep telling us you are.

Why?

He hates taxes.

A ridiculous load of nonsense. China and Japan 'owning that much debt makes them all the more dependent on us, not the other way around, but most dumbasses can't think, just parrot stuff, so no surprise they have so much reliance on fantasy for 'talking points',; most can't even fill out their own tax returns, but they're convinced they know everything there is about the effects of certain taxes, and think they're all the same or something. A lot of the debt pays little or no interest after adjusting for inflation, and 2 trillion is chickenfeed for the U.S. paid out over so many years, for one.

Pat yourself on the back and pretend you're superior to everyone else, but you are not very intelligent. I don't use "talking points;" so both the Ds and the Rs have a problem with me. So, now that you've been busted for projecting, the rest of what YOU say is a talking point.

Why?

He hates taxes.

Pat yourself on the back and pretend you're superior to everyone else, but you are not very intelligent. I don't use "talking points;" so both the Ds and the Rs have a problem with me. So, now that you've been busted for projecting, the rest of what YOU say is a talking point.

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with you. Germany "owed" massive amounts of debt to the allies for their role in WWI, and then the Great Depression came.

. . . and then WWII?

So? Shit still hit the fan, didn't it?

Folks can be so short sighted. Just b/c nations have major economic ties, doesn't mean that shit can't hit the fan. . . .

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

Why?

He hates taxes.

True enough.

The global economic collapse is being engineered by these elites with every passing day, week, month and year. They have the solution already prepared and are just waiting for the world's population to beg them for their solution in waiting. . . . :71:

The left, and the right, on here, day after day, argue with each other, believing that Trump, Obama, Clinton, Putin, etc. are all somehow different, or that they are somehow not ALL in playing their roles with the media.

The founders warned us about it. The American people have forgotten and become like any other nation, slaves, their real freedom stolen.

iu

What you described is Hegelian Dialectics and it has been used against us on both social and economic issues. My critics, who don't understand how the system works, often refer to me as a "moron." Irony is, they are the ones being played.

You follow me around from thread to thread, questioning my IQ. How secure are YOU in YOUR faith in your own IQ? You act like I owe you something. Did I incur some debt to you? When you have a personal problem with someone, don't you think it's more appropriate to take your issue with them to PM? Do you think that anybody on this board gives a shit what your personal problem is with me?

If you have a problem with someone and it's bad, do you know some of your options? Do you realize you could call someone out in PM and tell them to name the time and place? If they ratted you out to the mods, you would KNOW what kind of person they are at that point, right? If you made the challenge and they accepted, would you be ready to follow up?

You follow me around on this board and you want people to know that you think I'm a moron. What does that say about YOU? I mean if someone is a moron, why follow them and try to convince others? Could it be that you have a personal problem with me and think that I could pose a realistic threat to what you believe in? In that case, I couldn't be a moron unless all the posters here were complete idiots. Do you think that the posters here are idiots? Do you think that they are not capable of reading posts and drawing their own conclusions?

Have you ever heard of the First Amendment? Do you respect it? Do you have to agree with others in order to allow them to exercise the Right without being harassed and stalked? What does that say about you? If this so all fired important to you, don't you think you should ask for a face to face with me via PM? Do you really think that people are buying your load of B.S.? If so, what are the fruits of your labors?

The people who thank me, agree with me and give me the Winner status for a post... are they morons for agreeing with me? Exactly what is it you think I owe you? Do you think that I would not meet you to get to the bottom of this? Are there people in the general public that you do this to where you live?

Are you smart enough to understand that when you're stalking me from forum to forum and thread to thread, making smart ass statements that you are actually giving me credibility? I mean, you don't worry about morons. They aren't worth your time. Maybe you might be a mod or owner of this board, posting under a different name and you want me gone, but I'm not breaking any rules??? Something makes me worth your time. You're afraid that people read my posts and learn something new. So, all we have to do is figure out what makes you stalk me. I'm obviously not a moron. Otherwise I wouldn't be worth your time... unless you are an idiot and realize that you're an idiot and you've picked me to try and validate whatever it is you're selling. You have my attention. So, what do you want to do about it?

Why?

He hates taxes.

Says the clueless and uninformed poseur who projects, and then claims the people who hand him his ass are the ones 'projecting'. But never mind that, he can't find a single rebuttal that will make any sense, since he doesn't know what he's talking about in the first place, which is why he merely parrots some rubbish or other he read somewhere else, and is trying to fake sounding like he does, typical for ideologues and cranks.

Meanwhile, It's obvious he will never get back to us and explain just how Red China owning some U.S. debt means we're supposed to tremble in our socks. That's because we don't, they have to worry about ho far they can keep cheating us before we cut off their main source of foreign currency and incomes, since their yuan is just worthless and 50% of their companies are zombies being propped up by massive amounts of those same worthless yuans. Instead he will babble some confused crap or other trying to hide his ignorance with pompous bloviating dissembling.

Last edited:
Why?

He hates taxes.

Yeah, I'm going to have to agree with you. Germany "owed" massive amounts of debt to the allies for their role in WWI, and then the Great Depression came.

. . . and then WWII?

Folks can be so short sighted. Just b/c nations have major economic ties, doesn't mean that shit can't hit the fan. . . .

Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

Problem with that story is that Germany never paid but a tiny fraction of that debt, and they could easily afford to. It had zero effect on its economy; their own Reich bank screwed them over. The debt they owed was no more 'massive' than the one they imposed on France in the 1870's relative to their size. They just refused to pay, that's all. They instead tried to run a currency deflation scam; it backfired.

Last edited:

He hates taxes.

True enough.

iu

You follow me around from thread to thread, questioning my IQ. How secure are YOU in YOUR faith in your own IQ? You act like I owe you something. Did I incur some debt to you? When you have a personal problem with someone, don't you think it's more appropriate to take your issue with them to PM? Do you think that anybody on this board gives a shit what your personal problem is with me?

If you have a problem with someone and it's bad, do you know some of your options? Do you realize you could call someone out in PM and tell them to name the time and place? If they ratted you out to the mods, you would KNOW what kind of person they are at that point, right? If you made the challenge and they accepted, would you be ready to follow up?

You follow me around on this board and you want people to know that you think I'm a moron. What does that say about YOU? I mean if someone is a moron, why follow them and try to convince others? Could it be that you have a personal problem with me and think that I could pose a realistic threat to what you believe in? In that case, I couldn't be a moron unless all the posters here were complete idiots. Do you think that the posters here are idiots? Do you think that they are not capable of reading posts and drawing their own conclusions?

Have you ever heard of the First Amendment? Do you respect it? Do you have to agree with others in order to allow them to exercise the Right without being harassed and stalked? What does that say about you? If this so all fired important to you, don't you think you should ask for a face to face with me via PM? Do you really think that people are buying your load of B.S.? If so, what are the fruits of your labors?

The people who thank me, agree with me and give me the Winner status for a post... are they morons for agreeing with me? Exactly what is it you think I owe you? Do you think that I would not meet you to get to the bottom of this? Are there people in the general public that you do this to where you live?

Are you smart enough to understand that when you're stalking me from forum to forum and thread to thread, making smart ass statements that you are actually giving me credibility? I mean, you don't worry about morons. They aren't worth your time. Maybe you might be a mod or owner of this board, posting under a different name and you want me gone, but I'm not breaking any rules??? Something makes me worth your time. You're afraid that people read my posts and learn something new. So, all we have to do is figure out what makes you stalk me. I'm obviously not a moron. Otherwise I wouldn't be worth your time... unless you are an idiot and realize that you're an idiot and you've picked me to try and validate whatever it is you're selling. You have my attention. So, what do you want to do about it?

lol now you're babbling about being 'stalked'. So post all this 'stalking'; I merely click on the active threads to the right of the index. I make almost no posts concerning you, don't flatter yourself; you annoyed me here first with some of your nonsense commentary, idiot, same as you do in the maybe one or two other threads where you get handed your ass and then whine.

He hates taxes.

. . . and then WWII?

Problem with that story is that Germany never paid but a tiny fraction of that debt, and they could easily afford to. It had zero effect on its economy; their own Reich bank screwed them over. The debt they owed was no more 'massive' than the one they imposed on France in the 1870's relative to their size. They just refused to pay, that's all. They instead tried to run a currency deflation scam; it backfired.

"It had zero effect on its economy. . . "

When cash was worthless in Germany after First World War | Daily Mail Online

Why?

He hates taxes.

Says the clueless and uninformed poseur who projects, and then claims the people who hand him his ass are the ones 'projecting'. But never mind that, he can't find a single rebuttal that will make any sense, since he doesn't know what he's talking about in the first place, which is why he merely parrots some rubbish or other he read somewhere else, and is trying to fake sounding like he does, typical for ideologues and cranks.

Meanwhile, It's obvious he will never get back to us and explain just how Red China owning some U.S. debt means we're supposed to tremble in our socks. That's because we don't, they have to worry about ho far they can keep cheating us before we cut off their main source of foreign currency and incomes, since their yuan is just worthless and 50% of their companies are zombies being propped up by massive amounts of those same worthless yuans. Instead he will babble some confused crap or other trying to hide his ignorance with pompous bloviating dissembling.

Why are you running? Why are you making straw man arguments? Are you projecting again? Since you've accused me of saying things I have not said, what is your point? You sound a lot like another poster on this board. How many accounts do you have here?

If you don't answer my questions, I'm just going to keep repeating them. Are you afraid? Do you think you can bully me and badger me so that you can run off to the mods and get me banned for not kissing your ass? OR..... have I read this drivel under another board name?

Son, I profess to be nothing other than what I've said. You seem to have a problem; we need to address that. So now you've pulled some more names out of your hat. I'm thinking you got nothing. If you are who I think you are, I do thank you for building my credibility. For, if I were all those things AND a moron, then you just called every poster on this board an idiot for not realizing it and instead thanking me and agreeing with me an idiot. Do you think that those posters are idiots?

Last edited:

True enough.

iu

lol now you're babbling about being 'stalked'. So post all this 'stalking'; I merely click on the active threads to the right of the index. I make almost no posts concerning you, don't flatter yourself; you annoyed me here first with some of your nonsense commentary, idiot, same as you do in the maybe one or two other threads where you get handed your ass and then whine.

Picaro, you are lying. You just followed me onto another thread and started this same bullshit. I'm going to keep asking you the same questions. If you have a problem with me, you need to get it worked out. It just so happens, whatever you want with me, I am willing to help accommodate you. Now, I asked you some questions and the next time you address me, all you will get is a reposting of them.

. . . and then WWII?

"It had zero effect on its economy. . . "

When cash was worthless in Germany after First World War | Daily Mail Online

So you can't rebut what I say. You have no clue, I already knew that. Do tell us how much Germany had paid in reparations by 1923, and do tell us who loaned them the money to pay on top of that. You don't even know the terms of the payments nor the loans, and you certainly haven't even looked at the timelines for anything, or you wouldn't make such obvious errors.

Last edited:
True enough.

iu

Picaro, you are lying. You just followed me onto another thread and started this same bullshit. I'm going to keep asking you the same questions. If you have a problem with me, you need to get it worked out. It just so happens, whatever you want with me, I am willing to help accommodate you. Now, I asked you some questions and the next time you address me, all you will get is a reposting of them.

Rubbish. All my alerts are from this thread. you're slap happy and babbling. I don't care what you 'repost'; I was never addressing you first in the first place, moron. Now run along and make some more long, irrelevant, and inaccurate posts addressing all those strawmen living in your head.

Rubbish. All my alerts are from this thread. you're slap happy and babbling. I don't care what you 'repost'; I was never addressing you first in the first place, moron. Now run along and make some more long, irrelevant, and inaccurate posts addressing all those strawmen living in your head.

You're the mental midget with the straw man arguments. Spineless, yellow and lacking courage, you want to stalk and intimidate. Don't know how to handle it now, do you?

I like peppers.

Its really helps the rest of us. The overarching goal is to do the best for the most people. Almost always that means…geography is important. Being closest to the resources is the best idea. So those who are out in the periphery…the peepers…fantastic.

Bah! That time was 6 years ago.

Only thing I should do is dig a well and put a hand pump on it.

No sense in relying on generators and things like that.
I have the well, but how would I convert the electric pump to a hand pump? Where would you find a new hand pump? I saw a bunch of rusty hand pumps at a flea market a couple of years ago and thought, hmmmmm, one of those could come in handy, kicking myself that I didn't buy it....

I think I'm gonna have issues with getting the water up with a hand pump, the well is 400 ft deep.... but I was thinking once the hard work was put in to prime it, then it could be easier?? I dunno?

Solar pumps are available at Amazon, and hand pumps (only good for 30 feet) are for sale at Lowes and Home Depot.

I have the well, but how would I convert the electric pump to a hand pump? Where would you find a new hand pump? I saw a bunch of rusty hand pumps at a flea market a couple of years ago and thought, hmmmmm, one of those could come in handy, kicking myself that I didn't buy it....

I think I'm gonna have issues with getting the water up with a hand pump, the well is 400 ft deep.... but I was thinking once the hard work was put in to prime it, then it could be easier?? I dunno?

Solar pumps are available at Amazon, and hand pumps (only good for 30 feet) are for sale at Lowes and Home Depot.
I have a brook, a creek just outfront, across the meadow... maybe 100 yards away.... but in winter, it is iced over and would have to hatchet through it.... and what a pain in the rear end that would be, if S**t really did hit the fan... but I am grateful it is there...

The solar pump sounds like a much more convenient way of doing it.

There was a farmhouse on our land in yesteryear, (we were told by my neighbors it burned down maybe 50 to 60 years ago) and there is an 8 ft round wishing well, made of local granite bricks, that we believe the farm used for their animals or crops, or something...? maybe the home....? that has been filled in with rocks and dirt that is probably 25 to 30 ft deep... don't know if it is all dried up or not, at the bottom of it? But it is too close to where we have our newly put in leach field for the septic.... Our well had to go down 400 ft before it reached potable water... that's a long way!

I have a brook, a creek just outfront, across the meadow... maybe 100 yards away.... but in winter, it is iced over and would have to hatchet through it.... and what a pain in the rear end that would be, if S**t really did hit the fan... but I am grateful it is there...

The solar pump sounds like a much more convenient way of doing it.

There was a farmhouse on our land in yesteryear, (we were told by my neighbors it burned down maybe 50 to 60 years ago) and there is an 8 ft round wishing well, made of local granite bricks, that we believe the farm used for their animals or crops, or something...? maybe the home....? that has been filled in with rocks and dirt that is probably 25 to 30 ft deep... don't know if it is all dried up or not, at the bottom of it? But it is too close to where we have our newly put in leach field for the septic.... Our well had to go down 400 ft before it reached potable water... that's a long way!

Underground waters can be just as easily contaminated as any other source, even if it's 400' deep where you're at. If you're going to rely on your well, you need to find out all you can about the watershed that feeds it, how many others tap into it, their waste disposal setups, any ag or chemical businesses around, septic tanks, etc. An abandoned mining operation a hundred miles away can be a source of pollution.

You can't just boil many contaminants out. I have mine tested several times a year; I raise and feed critters and have two wells, use bottled water for cooking and drinking. Some years are worse than others re contamination by various sources, including natural minerals and contaminants.

Last edited:
Why?
The 19th Century wouldn't be so bad...

It's that 8th Century business ya gotta watch out for... :21:

Fall of the Western Empire... waves of barbarian invaders... birth of the feudal system... beginning of the Dark Ages... stuff like that...

Still... people will survive... unless we're talking nuclear winter or such...

Why?
The 19th Century wouldn't be so bad...

It's that 8th Century business ya gotta watch out for... :21:

Fall of the Western Empire... waves of barbarian invaders... birth of the feudal system... beginning of the Dark Ages... stuff like that...

Still... people will survive... unless we're talking nuclear winter or such...
Agreed...I completely agree. I don't know if I would want to live. I would live to protect my family...but if they were gone...what would be the point?

Forum List

Back