Time to Separate the Men From the Boys. Lets have some fun!!!

What are you 10 years old?
No, but what candycorn accomplished was to expose the lack in confidence some on the right in their leading candidate. Not even willing to risk putting that photo of Hillary as their avatar for two months.

:dance:

We don't have confidence in him. So what?
It reflects poorly on his chances of winning. That's what.

Ummm...yeah and that's why we don't have confidence in his ability to win.

It seems like you are trying real hard to make something out of this and failing.
What I'm "making out of it" is celebrating winning. And at this point, winning is what my candidate is doing.

Then just say that.

You are still trying.

No, but what candycorn accomplished was to expose the lack in confidence some on the right in their leading candidate. Not even willing to risk putting that photo of Hillary as their avatar for two months.

It seems like you are trying real hard to make something out of this and failing.
What I'm "making out of it" is celebrating winning. And at this point, winning is what my candidate is doing.

Then just say that.

You are still trying.
I just did.

Then just say that.

You are still trying.
I just did.

Ok, now you are boring me.

Then just say that.

You are still trying.
I just did.

Ok, now you are boring me.
So? Stop posting to me then.

Forum List

Back