Time to put up or shut up.

I do not believe a single troofer has told us what they believe happened on 9-11. All they do is list all the paranoid delusional theories without ever telling us which one they believe.

Time to either announce what you believe happened or cease and desist with linking to every single crack pot claim out there.

Lose any argument point you may have or come clean. You know what the majority of us believe. Time to stop the shotgun delusional approach and each of you tell us what you think happened.

OOPS!! There goes that pesky First Amendment again. I'm sure you wish you were born in 1920 in Germany ya dumb fuck but you were not so if you do not like being reminded of inconsistancies and out right lies spoon fed from our government don't read them. Telling Americans that they must shut the fuck up is very unAmerican.

No one is trying to convince YOU of anything. It is not the job of average citizens that have the intelligence to see blatant lies to dedicate thier lives to satisfy any of your desires.

The FBI announced Monday that its investigation of the site where a hijacked jet slammed into a field here is complete and that 95 percent of the plane was recovered.

The federal investigation into the September 11 terrorist attacks continues.

Evidence-gathering was halted Saturday afternoon and the pieces of United Airlines Flight 93 that had been recovered were turned over Sunday to the airline, with the exception of the flight data recorder and the voice recorder, which are being held and analyzed by the FBI, according to FBI agent Bill Crowley.

FBI finished with Pennsylvania crash site probe - CNN

The FBI announced Monday that its investigation of the site where a hijacked jet slammed into a field here is complete and that 95 percent of the plane was recovered.

Evidence-gathering was halted Saturday afternoon and the pieces of United Airlines Flight 93 that had been recovered were turned over Sunday to the airline, with the exception of the flight data recorder and the voice recorder, which are being held and analyzed by the FBI, according to FBI agent Bill Crowley.

nice story.. any proof ?

nice story.. any proof ?

Only the CNN story according to an FBI agent named Bill Crowley. Of course I'm certain you believe he lied, and CNN went along with it.

I do not believe a single troofer has told us what they believe happened on 9-11. All they do is list all the paranoid delusional theories without ever telling us which one they believe.

Time to either announce what you believe happened or cease and desist with linking to every single crack pot claim out there.

Lose any argument point you may have or come clean. You know what the majority of us believe. Time to stop the shotgun delusional approach and each of you tell us what you think happened.

They just believe what they want to believe. It's the easy way and the anti-American way.

They just believe what they want to believe. It's the easy way and the anti-American way.

I'll tell ya what I would like to believe AA... That I was 30 years younger and you were my cougar girlfriend.... ALA Coucher/Moore. You are HOT!!!!!!!!!! Your avies are a genuine pleasure to look at! Thanks!

Just sayin.....:eusa_whistle:

I'll tell ya what I would like to believe AA... That I was 30 years younger and you were my cougar girlfriend.... ALA Coucher/Moore. You are HOT!!!!!!!!!! Your avies are a genuine pleasure to look at! Thanks!

Just sayin.....:eusa_whistle:

I *heart* you too, Huggy. :clap2: Thx.

Eots has also posted every single delusional theory out there. Been called on them and refused to come clean. What is your theory Eots? If it was not Muslim Hijackers who was it? Coward or liar, which are you?

thats easy as hell to answer.I think I speak for Eots as well as most truthers here if not all,when I say it was a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation.Its been proven to you loyal OCTA'S -official conspiracy theory apologists,but your so much in denial with your delusional theories that the media and government have brainwashed you with,that like all Bush dupes,you always cover your ears and close your eyes and run off with your tail between your legs anytime evidence,facts or witness testimonys are given that prove the official version to be complete B.S.:cuckoo:
Shut up, bitch. Everyone thinks you're an idiot.:lol::lol:

Well, if 9-11 was done by the government, and they have the power, secrecy and a collection of souls so evil as to do this to us.................then we're pretty much screwed so bad that we have no chance to fight them.

So, get some credit cards, go to Vegas, buy hookers and whiskey, and live it up til the New World Order takes over, b/c we sure as hell can't stop it.

But there is also the chance that some pissed of Muslims flew some flying bombs into the buildings, and when two giant monsters of steel come crashing down, on fire, from that high, and that big, well............bad shit happens to the area around it. Just sayin'.

Lets talk about the supposed CIA/Mossad plot that at least one troofer claims was the real thing on 9/11, shall we?

Tell us who hijacked the planes? Who was willing to die for this plot?

Tell us how many people would have to have been in the know to place explosives in 3 PUBLIC buildings with THOUSANDS of regular citizens passing through said buildings EVERY day?

Why would the CIA blow up 4 buildings in the US? To attack Afghanistan? That is essentially all that happened. They could have illegally hired a couple hit men to get Osama. Something that we hear still hasn't happened.

Same with the Mossad? After all all we did is attack Afghanistan for it. It was 2 years later before Bush went after Iraq and then not for 9/11.

How did the Cia/Mossad manage to convince THOUSANDS of investigators from every level of Government City to Federal at 3 different sites and States to buy off on what you call a bogus investigation?

How did the CIA manage to convince 2 States and the Federal Government to lie for them? How did they manage to convince Congressional elected officials and staffers to lie for them? How did they get the Military to lie for them? The number of people necessary for your theory just keeps going up. It has been over 9 years, how come no one from this growing pool of people that knew the truth has ever come forward? How is it we can get all those leaks on super secret CIA operation around the world every year but THIS ONE has remained a complete secret?

Answer these questions and I will have even more. BUT till you answer these I will simply remind you, you sound, act and appear delusional and paranoid, with no basis in fact or any evidence besides " the Government is evil" to support your claim. The reality and the FACTS contradict you on every point.

I do not believe a single troofer has told us what they believe happened on 9-11. All they do is list all the paranoid delusional theories without ever telling us which one they believe

Beyond belief, facts.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11scenario.html

You generally describe the false truth movement.

I am specifically different in that I only use evidence and only have one theory and it is 100% FEASIBLE.

A Ph.D in physics has seen that it is completely feasible and explanatory then made a page about it.

http://libertycalling.com/cbrowndemomodel.htm

the fact the nist report fails to prove its theory is reason for a new investigation

The opinion of a lying piece of shit truthtard is NOT a reason for a new investigation. And that is all your post is. The NIST reports have been verified by universities and engineering agencies around the world. It has to be. The NIST reports aren't to prove what happened to a bunch of stupid fucks like you. The NIST reports help guide future engineering. Thus they are gone over with a fine toothed comb. No reputable agency or university has found anything materially wrong with the reports or their conclusions.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Hey eots.

Do you agree with Quintere's conclusion about what he thinks the cause of the collapse of the two towers was? I'll post the quote from his paper so you can read it.

An alternative hypothesis with the insulated trusses at the root cause
appears to have more support. Heat transfer analyses, a scale model, and
the UL furnace tests all indicate that the steel trusses can attain temperatures
corresponding to failure based on structural analyses. This hypothesis puts
the blame on the insufficiency of the truss insulation
. Something NIST says
was not an issue.

Do you agree with him or not?

Building 7 freefell for 2.25 seconds according to NIST, due to regular office fires.

The building freefell through 8 floors of conrete/steel/reinforced building at the gravitational ~32 feet per second, through the path of greatest RESISTANCE (through the BUILDING itself) which is impossible according to Newtonian Physics. The only way for it to freefall is for there to be NO resistance in that path, which means floors were removed/not there.

The entire building fell at freefall for 2.25 seconds?

Building 7 freefell for 2.25 seconds according to NIST, due to regular office fires.

The building freefell through 8 floors of conrete/steel/reinforced building at the gravitational ~32 feet per second, through the path of greatest RESISTANCE (through the BUILDING itself) which is impossible according to Newtonian Physics. The only way for it to freefall is for there to be NO resistance in that path, which means floors were removed/not there.

No, the North face of the building fell at free fall acceleration for 2.25 seconds. The overall collapse was 40% slower than free fall acceleration. Both of these facts come from the NIST report on the collapse.

Of course, PE, having never actually READ the NIST report, has no clue that there was significant collapse of the interior of the building before the exterior collapsed. An interior collapse means structures HE claims the collapse would have to "go through" are already gone.

No, the North face of the building fell at free fall acceleration for 2.25 seconds. The overall collapse was 40% slower than free fall acceleration. Both of these facts come from the NIST report on the collapse.

Of course, PE, having never actually READ the NIST report, has no clue that there was significant collapse of the interior of the building before the exterior collapsed. An interior collapse means structures HE claims the collapse would have to "go through" are already gone.

You are 110% wrong and misleading this person by posting FALSE facts.

NIST stated it was 40% of freefall, but then were challenged by AE911Truth.org and David Chandler, which forced them to admit to freefall, for 2-3 seconds.

In response, high-school physics teacher David Chandler, who was allowed to submit a question at this briefing, challenged Sunder’s denial of free fall, stating that Sunder’s “40 percent longer” claim contradicted “a publicly visible, easily measurable quantity.”54 Chandler then placed a video on the Internet showing that, by measuring this publicly visible quantity, anyone understanding elementary physics could see that “for about two and a half seconds. . . , the acceleration of the building is indistinguishable from freefall.”55 (This is, of course, free fall through the air, not through a vacuum.)

In its final report on WTC 7, which came out in November 2008, NIST – rather amazingly – admitted free fall. Dividing the building’s descent into three stages, NIST described the second phase as “a freefall descent over approximately eight stories at gravitational acceleration for approximately 2.25 s[econds].”56 NIST thereby accepted Chandler’s case – except for maintaining that the building was in absolute free fall for only 2.25, not 2.5, seconds (a trivial difference). NIST thereby affirmed a miracle, meaning a violation of one or more laws of physics.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Patriot911: your act is not getting you anywhere, unless acting like a nuisance is your goal, then congrats.

You need to stop spreading fallacies and planting misleading information. Stop directing people to the NIST report, and cite some actual facts, such as Newtonian Physics.

You have yet to provide anything but commentary.

Last edited:

I was trying to get PE's explanation on what was meant, but thanks. The north face of the building also didn't reach freefall until .8 seconds AFTER the starting descent of the north face. If the floors/columns/steel were removed as indicated, why did it take .8 seconds to reach freefall would be my question.

It seems certain people don't understand what structural component failure is, what can cause it, and what the result is.

I guess truthers think that demolition is the only way to make a structural component fail.

New Topics

Forum List

Back