Time to put up or shut up.

Hey candyfag,how many other sites have you trolled today? everybody knows you spend hours on end going to dozens of other message boards everywhere posting hours on end all day and all night long doing what your handlers pay you to do.
Gee, you seem obsessed with me. Happens all the time. Times almost up cletus. Maybe Santa will bring you your own computer this year and you won't have to go to the library. Only if someone could tolerate you long enough to get you a gift.

Any word on what took down the light poles? No? Very well, carry on beeotch!

CC, Why are you wasting your time on Blow J.????? :lol:

Come on now, you know better than that. ;)

Everybody knows that B. Job wants knee pads for Christmas! ;)

Hey candyfag,how many other sites have you trolled today? everybody knows you spend hours on end going to dozens of other message boards everywhere posting hours on end all day and all night long doing what your handlers pay you to do.
Gee, you seem obsessed with me. Happens all the time. Times almost up cletus. Maybe Santa will bring you your own computer this year and you won't have to go to the library. Only if someone could tolerate you long enough to get you a gift.

Better question is why are you afraid of the truth and can only make childish comments like this when confronted with evidence and facts.your also not aware how this troll is such an idiot he continues to address my posts when i put him on ignore ages ago talking to himself.Thats a sign of an attention seeker in desperate need of attention.:lol: same applies to ditzcon.

no theories just fact that the 9/11 commissions report and the NIST reports are intentional cover-ups and a true open investigation of the events of 9/11 is required

:eusa_shhh: I think there's a black helicopter coming your way.:eek:

ah the usual black helicopter troll comment by the official conspiracy theory apologists when confronted with evidence and facts they cant refute.

no theories just fact that the 9/11 commissions report and the NIST reports are intentional cover-ups and a true open investigation of the events of 9/11 is required

eots wouldn't know what a fact is unless it came from the end of his latest blunt. (that is what they call a joint these days isn't it?)

Better question is why are you afraid of the truth and can only make childish comments like this when confronted with evidence and facts.your also not aware how this troll is such an idiot he continues to address my posts when i put him on ignore ages ago talking to himself.Thats a sign of an attention seeker in desperate need of attention.:lol: same applies to ditzcon.

I need to apologize to USMB.

This week we have Creativeschemes from AWE socking his "physics exists" sock. Now we have rimjob pretending he doesn't read my posts yet mentions my name every single time he posts anything.

I sense that I brought these losers from AWE (arguewitheveryone.com) with me in their constant clamor for attention they cannot get in real life. USMB was a board full of good and decent people prior to these two and a few others showing up.

If I'm responsible for their coming here, my apologies. We all deserve better.

that would be because you are ignorant and easily programed to give just such inane responses in situations such as this....it says nothing about the issue at hand but speaks volumes about you

that would be because you are ignorant and easily programed to give just such inane responses in situations such as this....it says nothing about the issue at hand but speaks volumes about you
it says a lot more than you think it does
you are the one fearing the government, thus you should be afraid they would be coming after you if you REALLY believed the nonsense you post
remember, "they" had no problems snuffing thousands, why would one more stop them?

i
t says a lot more than you think it does

you are the one fearing the government, thus you should be afraid they would be coming after you

this is a soft tyranny not a hard tyranny lessons learned from WW2...the boiling frog.. and those in control have the same agenda for you as they do for me

if you REALLY believed the nonsense you post
remember, "they" had no problems snuffing thousands, why would one more stop them

they were high value targets that served a grand purpose.. I am just one of many that has the understanding 9/11 was a false flag operation..

Forum List

Back