Time to profile white men?

How does profiling Muslims help to prevent terrorism, fuckwit?

It seems to be working well for Israel. Im sure you will ignore the evidence though and continue to believe in stupid shit.

I am a Muslim, and if you passed me in the street, you wouldn't know it. Care to explain how you would profile me?

As you went through the airport, id make sure to check you more closely than other people. Its nothing personal, and im sure you will have no explosives on you, but being vigilant is the best way to stop terrorism. Your religion has brought madness to the world, so its only right that you give a little back and occasionally be inconvenienced.

2,500 shootings so far this year in Chicago. If the 2010 police stats are the same then 75% of those were caused by blacks.

Think about that for a second.

Secondly, islam forcing women to be nothing but animals thorughout most of the middle east goes directly against liberalism. Yet, you people support islam. Weird?

How would treating white people as if theyre muslims, stop "crazy white man" crimes? Do you even think before you post? Thats an absurd remedy and youre fucking dumb for suggesting it. Do us all a favor and dont respond in this thread anymore.

Seeing how islam is at war with our country, you damn straight we should profile middle easterns.

Islam is not at war with you, you moron. It never has been.
Read the koran - it says to convert or kill anyone who does not accept it. We are at war with Islam, and anyone
who believes in it or their petophile profit ( pig feces be upon him ) fuck Islam!

I havent read this thread but it seems obvious that white men are profiled. often to their benefit, and for good reason.

when it comes to schools, every male should be looked at askance if they are not known. I dont think the US can get rid of all their guns so perhaps having armed security or teachers is the only viable option.

Lol white people would never stand for that. They're still the ones in power so they control the narrative. I don't mean to take anything away from Sandy Hook because it was a horrific, obscene crime against humanity, but would we have heard about it if it happened in a poor urban community with high diversity?

It'll be years before racial profiling comes to an end, but I guarantee that while it's around it will never be against white people.

If a black man killed a bunch of black kids the media would not report it, but if a white killed black kids it would be the biggest media story ever.

maybe blacks should have parents that teach them not to be that? Ever think of it?

Sort of an ignorant statement, but ill adress it anyways. This is a cultural question, Should we as a nation start to profile own? I am saying that, that will do more harm then it would good.

Really, asshole?

It is the parents job to bring up their children to be resonsable adults. If you disagree then no wonder there's so much problems. Next why not use common sense? If the witness/victim says the "bad guy" is white then go after the white guy. Get it???

Do you even think before you post?

Ok, we will try this one more time. It isnt a question of parenting, It is a question of labeling and profiling and if it is effective. Your statement made no sense what so ever in the context it was placed.

Why does islamic countries force women not to be educated or to drive?
Because they are barbarians - stuck in time by their unholy koran. They
consider their women property. I guess it is unthinkable for them to allow their property to get an education, and drive around.

Seeing how islam is at war with our country, you damn straight we should profile middle easterns.

Islam is not at war with you, you moron. It never has been.
Read the koran - it says to convert or kill anyone who does not accept it. We are at war with Islam, and anyone
who believes in it or their petophile profit ( pig feces be upon him ) fuck Islam!

We are not at war with Islam, you illiterate, bigoted moron.

They
consider their women property. I guess it is unthinkable for them to allow their property to get an education, and drive around.

You "guess"? Why guess? Of all the hundreds and hundreds of Muslims you have personally asked about this, face-to-face, how many of them have said so in exactly those terms?

Forum List

Back