Time To Look At Obama's Lies

The dupes can't even tell what lies ARE anymore. This is a laundry list that ought to be washed. Let's have just ONE so we can show you what a chump you are. Pub dupes!!

The dupes can't even tell what lies ARE anymore. This is a laundry list that ought to be washed. Let's have just ONE so we can show you what a chump you are. Pub dupes!!

Here you are moron......

No lobbyists: During the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama said: “We have the chance to tell all those corporate lobbyists that the days of them setting the agenda in Washington are over. … I don't take a dime of their money, and when I am President, they won't find a job in my White House.” At least a dozen former lobbyists got top jobs in his administration at the beginning of his presidency, according to Politico, and National Public Radio reported the Obama administration was granting waivers to lobbyists to circumvent the ban.

And here is Politifact confirming he broke the promise:

PolitiFact | Obama's lobbyist rule: Promise Broken

"After examining the administration's actions for the past two months, we have concluded that Obama has broken this promise. "

Do you want another, PSFB's (Franklo) ?

Here you are moron......

No lobbyists: During the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama said: “We have the chance to tell all those corporate lobbyists that the days of them setting the agenda in Washington are over. … I don't take a dime of their money, and when I am President, they won't find a job in my White House.” At least a dozen former lobbyists got top jobs in his administration at the beginning of his presidency, according to Politico, and National Public Radio reported the Obama administration was granting waivers to lobbyists to circumvent the ban.

"After examining the administration's actions for the past two months, we have concluded that Obama has broken this promise. "

Politco fact? ROTFL you mean the source that said that Obama lied when he said water was wet because Ice isn't wet. ROTFL.

Here you are moron......

Politco fact? ROTFL you mean the source that said that Obama lied when he said water was wet because Ice isn't wet. ROTFL.

Poltifact.....or did you get yourself confused and put your underwear on backwards....again ?

Americans want higher taxes: During the debate over raising the debt ceiling, President Obama said that 80% of Americans support including higher taxes as part of the deal. But a Rasmussen poll taken the same week showed that only 34% believe a tax hike should be included in a debt-ceiling agreement.

Here you are moron......

Poltifact.....or did you get yourself confused and put your underwear on backwards....again ?
They only believe stuff from MSM

Americans want higher taxes: During the debate over raising the debt ceiling, President Obama said that 80% of Americans support including higher taxes as part of the deal. But a Rasmussen poll taken the same week showed that only 34% believe a tax hike should be included in a debt-ceiling agreement.

I think they say stuff like that hoping we don't pay attention to other sources or talk to each other.

I don't think we need Politifact, snopes or any other source to understand what is true or not much of the time. Obama claimed he'd cut the deficit in half his first term. Obama promised he would unite people. Obama claimed the stimulus would jump start the economy. Obama promise he'd end the wars and close GITMO. And on and on......

Question him and get called names sans any intelligent or thoughtful comments. I cite the leftist remarks in this thread as evidence, so no link needed.

Obama has done more anti-lobbyist stuff than anyone, ever. Hasn't ended it of course. Only had six months without Pub congress veto, and it WAS a depression.

Lobbyists Call On Barack Obama To Tone Down Anti-Lobbyist - Reddit
Mar 14, 2012 ... Lobbyists Call On Barack Obama To Tone Down Anti-Lobbyist Rhetoric ... In a
letter addressed to "The Honorable Barak H. Obama" [sic] ...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit.../lobbyists_call_on_barack_obama_to_tone_down/ - Cached - SimilarBreaking...Obama finalizes anti-lobbyist regulations - National ...
Oct 5, 2011 ... Obama finalizes anti-lobbyist regulations - National Council of Chain Restaurants
hosts commodity prices summit - Firms lobbied for troubled ...

Anti-lobbyist policy unconstitutional? « Hot Air
Mar 28, 2009 ... Anti-lobbyist policy unconstitutional? ... Obama Policy On Lobbyists Raising Civil
Liberties Concerns - Liberal Values - Defending Liberty and ...

hotair.com/archives/2009/03/.../anti-lobbyist-policy-unconstitutional/ - Cached - SimilarAds

Lobbyists In Washington Tell Obama To Stop Being So Anti-Lobbyist ...
Lobbyist. By Scott St. John on March 16, 2012 in. Lobbyist. Share and Enjoy: ...
Lobbyists In Washington Tell Obama To Stop Being So Anti-Lobbyist ...

Lobbyists In Washington Tell Obama To Stop Being So Anti-Lobbyist | The News Burner - Cached - Similar

And the lobbyists he DID get were mainly alternative energy ones- NOT big money/polluting types...

Oh i see so according to you a right wing poll that asked if Americans wanted poor peoples taxes to be raised equals what Americans think about taxes on rich people who pay less taxes then poor people.
Come back when you actually have a clue and are not a retard

Oh i see so according to you a right wing poll that asked if Americans wanted poor peoples taxes to be raised equals what Americans think about taxes on rich people who pay less taxes then poor people.
Come back when you actually have a clue and are not a retard

Address the post junior.

Rasmussen has been shown to be very credible.

Your only alternative is to continue to live at home and listen to the storybooks your babysitter reads to you.

I see names of libs who have dropped off the board because they are so depressed about the fall of King Obama.

llll-62978334056_xlarge.jpg

"President Obama said that 80% of Americans support including higher taxes as part of the deal."

YES, higher taxes on the RICH.

" But a Rasmussen poll taken the same week showed that only 34% believe a tax hike should be included in a debt-ceiling agreement."

Yeah, they just want to pass raising it as in the past, and not BS brinksmanship that stalled the recovery for months.

Great job, "no compromise, un-American tea Party GOP" (TIME)

Your 2 polls are apples and oranges, and obviously Obama wasn't lying. Now 70% want to raise rich's taxes. Pubs always confuse the dupes: "Dems want to raise taxes!!" When it's just on the bloated rich.

Last edited:
"50% don't pay ANY taxes!!"...when they mean Federal Income Taxes...and everyone pays about the same in all taxes and fees, and only the rich are doing well (GREAT!)

Forum List

Back