Time To Limit Posters' Number Of Thread-Starter Posts?...

This thread needs more foot-stomping and whining:
vlt.gif

It's called 'feedback'. That's what forum you're currently posting in.
set an example and limit your flooding, whiner.

It seems like the same posters are posting thread-starter posts like 10-15 times per day. It's gotten out of control. It's become so repetitive and boring. It's really hurting the site. The site's beginning to lack diverse creativity. The same posters posting the same themed thread-starter posts over & over, has become excruciating.

Maybe the site can limit posters to like 3 or 4 thread-starter posts per week? I think it would promote some diverse creativity. It's always the same posters, posting the same themes over & over again. It's repetitive insanity. I think a limit would be a big relief to those who wanna enjoy some diversity. Anyway, i'm interested in hearing what others think on this. Thanks.
Sounds like you are unhappy with the way things are run here. Why stay?

I've said many times that i enjoy USMB. I'm making some suggestions in the hopes of improving the experience for all folks. A couple of posters shouldn't be allowed to hijack entire forums with repetitive insanity. There should be some limits.
Notice the admin is ignoring you?

I don't know, maybe they're considering some of my suggestions. It may not necessarily be them 'ignoring' me.
Oh yes they are....You're just to daft to admit it...

I'm an optimist. I think some could be considering some of my suggestions.

Sounds like you are unhappy with the way things are run here. Why stay?

I've said many times that i enjoy USMB. I'm making some suggestions in the hopes of improving the experience for all folks. A couple of posters shouldn't be allowed to hijack entire forums with repetitive insanity. There should be some limits.
Notice the admin is ignoring you?

I don't know, maybe they're considering some of my suggestions. It may not necessarily be them 'ignoring' me.
Oh yes they are....You're just to daft to admit it...

I'm an optimist. I think some could be considering some of my suggestions.
Don't hold your breathe..

Well i disagree. And like i said, if i've posted too many thread-starter posts in the past, i do apologize. I think there needs to be a limit. Right now, just a couple of posters are hijacking entire forums with flooding insanity. 3-4 thread-starter posts per week seems reasonable to me. It'll open the site up to more creativity.

So you think restricting people will lead to more creativity?

Nothing stops anyone from starting a thread now. Nothing prevents any 'creativity'- hell looking at all of the whacko Conspiracy fantasy threads here, we have perhaps if anything too much 'creativity'.

Censorship does not inspire creativity.

It's not 'censorship.' It's merely controlling the massive flooding that's going on especially in the Politics Forum. I think a limit of 3-4 thread-starter posts per forum per week, is reasonable. It would promote more diversity and creativity on the Board. Folks wouldn't be forced to endure the couple of posters who hijack entire forums with massive flooding.
Buy a web site and have at it...

Just providing some feedback and suggestions. I'm sorry that upsets you so much. That wasn't my intention.
It upsets me as much as the others who have tried to dictate what a private enterprise should do...None what so evah...

I'm not 'dictating' anything. You're being very disingenuous. This is a 'feedback' forum. I'm just providing some feedback in the way of suggestions. I realize these suggestions will likely go nowhere. I don't make the decisions. I can't 'dictate' anything.

vlt.gif

There is a fine line between feedback and sniveling. You crossed into the latter yesterday, but I find it comical so I encourage you to continue. :lol:

You're posting in a 'feedback' forum. If you don't like hearing feedback, why are you here?

vlt.gif

I'll do that. But that won't stop others from doing it. And a couple of posters shouldn't be allowed to hijack entire forums by flooding them with thread-starter posts.
you are repeating yourself. again. do you need a time out?

vlt.gif

There is a fine line between feedback and sniveling. You crossed into the latter yesterday, but I find it comical so I encourage you to continue. :lol:

You're posting in a 'feedback' forum. If you don't like hearing feedback, why are you here?

I am here b/c watching you piss and moan is funny.

It seems like the same posters are posting thread-starter posts like 10-15 times per day. It's gotten out of control. It's become so repetitive and boring. It's really hurting the site. The site's beginning to lack diverse creativity. The same posters posting the same themed thread-starter posts over & over, has become excruciating.

Maybe the site can limit posters to like 3 or 4 thread-starter posts per week? I think it would promote some diverse creativity. It's always the same posters, posting the same themes over & over again. It's repetitive insanity. I think a limit would be a big relief to those who wanna enjoy some diversity. Anyway, i'm interested in hearing what others think on this. Thanks.

c3f5ecd0_medium.jpg

vlt.gif

I'll do that. But that won't stop others from doing it. And a couple of posters shouldn't be allowed to hijack entire forums by flooding them with thread-starter posts.
you are repeating yourself. again. do you need a time out?

Oh i see, y'all are trying to derail the thread. Ok, i'll move on from y'all. Take care.

vlt.gif

I hear ya, you're trying to derail the thread. So i'll move on from ya. Have a good one. :)

If only there was some way you could avoid having to read those OPs ... some way to avoid the heartbreak and enormously difficult effort it requires of you to keep your mind safe from, you know, those pesky folks who refuse to be RWNJ sheeples.

If only ....

moron

15192604_1362289783784316_8232844989645369602_n.jpg

vlt.gif

I hear ya, you're trying to derail the thread. So i'll move on from ya. Have a good one. :)
Look at you wasting space posting twice with the same reply..

Forum List

Back