Time to kill this guy and nuke his nation..

Rico

Apr 11, 2006
Follow God or vanish, Ahmadinejad tells West
Dec 06 5:14 AM US/Eastern

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has warned Western leaders to follow the path of God or "vanish from the face of the earth".

"These oppressive countries are angry with us ... a nation that on the other side of the globe has risen up and proved the shallowness of their power," Ahmadinejad said in a speech in the northern town of Ramsar, the semi-official news agency Mehr reported Wednesday.

"They are angry with our nation. But we tell them 'so be it and die from this anger'. Rest assured that if you do not respond to the divine call, you will die soon and vanish from the face of the earth," he said.

The outspoken president also maintained Iran's defiance over its controversial nuclear programme, saying it was on course to fully master nuclear technology.

"Thank to God's help, we have gone all the way and are only one step away from the zenith.

"We hope to have the big nuclear celebration by the end of the year (March 2007)," Ahmadinejad said, echoing comments he has made on numerous occasions in recent months.

A defiant Iran has refused to suspend its uranium enrichment work, a process that the West fears could be extended to make nuclear weapons.

Iran however insists its nuclear programme is solely aimed at generating energy.

France's Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy said Wednesday after a Paris meeting on Tehran's nuclear programme that the UN Security Council is agreed "there will be sanctions" on Iran, though their extent is yet to be decided.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/12/06/061206101357.8mjamnal.html

Why? Why? Why? Does anyone question this man and Iran's motives?

Time to nuke his ass. Before he forces the entire world into destruction.

Follow God or vanish, Ahmadinejad tells West
Dec 06 5:14 AM US/Eastern

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has warned Western leaders to follow the path of God or "vanish from the face of the earth".

"These oppressive countries are angry with us ... a nation that on the other side of the globe has risen up and proved the shallowness of their power," Ahmadinejad said in a speech in the northern town of Ramsar, the semi-official news agency Mehr reported Wednesday.

"They are angry with our nation. But we tell them 'so be it and die from this anger'. Rest assured that if you do not respond to the divine call, you will die soon and vanish from the face of the earth," he said.

The outspoken president also maintained Iran's defiance over its controversial nuclear programme, saying it was on course to fully master nuclear technology.

"Thank to God's help, we have gone all the way and are only one step away from the zenith.

"We hope to have the big nuclear celebration by the end of the year (March 2007)," Ahmadinejad said, echoing comments he has made on numerous occasions in recent months.

A defiant Iran has refused to suspend its uranium enrichment work, a process that the West fears could be extended to make nuclear weapons.

Iran however insists its nuclear programme is solely aimed at generating energy.

France's Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy said Wednesday after a Paris meeting on Tehran's nuclear programme that the UN Security Council is agreed "there will be sanctions" on Iran, though their extent is yet to be decided.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/12/06/061206101357.8mjamnal.html

Now you know how people in the USSR felt when we told them to find God.

Yep, that was the first area of revival, once they had freedom. :dunno:

It is easy to say a dissenting view will fail because God is not on its side. Obviously Reagan announced his famous 'Evil Empire' speech because it appealed to the Christian right he was speaking too (though he later found that his 'evil empire' stance was jeapordizing a second term, hence the 'Ivan and Anya' speech).

Now we stand on the other side of the fence. American morality is being questioned. Radical muslims not only dislike us for not believing in the Qu'ran, but they even believe Americans to be 'faux' Christians (and perhaps we are, but that is human nature).

So what is the reaction to being placed on the other side of the fence? NUKE THE BASTARDS! An American is angered by being called Godless, so would it not make sense for citizens of opposing countries to be angered when we call their nations evil? Of course that does not matter until their anger turns into physical violence...

1549 states:

Now we stand on the other side of the fence. American morality is being questioned.

Excuse me!

Seems to me, that YOU, and those that have already surrendered, are the ONLY ones questioning America's morality.

I'm good with where America stands, my problem is with those that would give away our freedoms. Freedoms, which you, and yours, DID NOT WIN, but who's freedoms YOU are so quick to give away.

Shame on you 1549, and your lack of courage, and belief in the American way.:salute:

It is easy to say a dissenting view will fail because God is not on its side. Obviously Reagan announced his famous 'Evil Empire' speech because it appealed to the Christian right he was speaking too (though he later found that his 'evil empire' stance was jeapordizing a second term, hence the 'Ivan and Anya' speech).

Now we stand on the other side of the fence. American morality is being questioned. Radical muslims not only dislike us for not believing in the Qu'ran, but they even believe Americans to be 'faux' Christians (and perhaps we are, but that is human nature).

So what is the reaction to being placed on the other side of the fence? NUKE THE BASTARDS! An American is angered by being called Godless, so would it not make sense for citizens of opposing countries to be angered when we call their nations evil? Of course that does not matter until their anger turns into physical violence...

Excuse me? Where is there a credible, (i.e. with power), conservative voice for 'nuking anyone?' People on a messageboard do not usually have 'power'. Neither do second or third rate politicians.

Excuse me!

Seems to me, that YOU, and those that have already surrendered, are the ONLY ones questioning America's morality.

I'm good with where America stands, my problem is with those that would give away our freedoms. Freedoms, which you, and yours, DID NOT WIN, but who's freedoms YOU are so quick to give away.

Shame on you 1549, and your lack of courage, and belief in the American way.:salute:

Actually, I was referring to those in the middle east who question America's morality, such as Ahmadinejad.

I have as much courage and belief in the American way as you...but nice job of using patriotism as a crutch.

Excuse me? Where is there a credible, (i.e. with power), conservative voice for 'nuking anyone?' People on a messageboard do not usually have 'power'. Neither do second or third rate politicians.

I said 'An American is outraged...'. Assuming Rico is American, then my argument rings true. If an American can be angered and calling for nukes after his country is insulted, then citizens of opposing countries may feel the same way when the U.S. dishes out insults.

Actually, I was referring to those in the middle east who question America's morality, such as Ahmadinejad.

I have as much courage and belief in the American way as you...but nice job of using patriotism as a crutch.

I said 'An American is outraged...'. Assuming Rico is American, then my argument rings true. If an American can be angered and calling for nukes after his country is insulted, then citizens of opposing countries may feel the same way when the U.S. dishes out insults.

Yooooo hooooo Iran has been outraged for DECADES.

Reagan called the USSR an "evil empire" because it enslaved not only it's own citizens but those of Eastern Europe the Sovs subjugated after WWII. In case you didn't notice he was A. Right B. Victorious over said "evil empire"

American morality is being questioned? I don't think so einstein. What president tom and his ilk desire is all to become muslim. He and his ilk decry all others as non-believers and worthy of conversion or death. It is only the left, persons such as yourself, that suffer a morality that might indure being "questioned". As for "faux' Christianity see previous statement. However I've yet to hear a muslim complain about "faux" Christians, it seems any sort of Christian is an anathema to them.

I'm not angered by being called "Godless" as that does not describe my beliefs. Nor is anger anything that would describe my emotion toward the Iranians. It's more pity. Pity that a good people, and the city in which I live there are thousands of Iranian expatriots stranded by the Islamic "Revolution" of 1979, are now reduced to a society of theocratic barbarism. Pity that a once productive culture has been placed under the thumb of seventh century religious zealots. Pity that a one time ally has so corrupted itself that it now threatens destruction for the region and the world.

Iran is now become "Death the shatterer of Worlds" to qoute the Bhagavad Gita. What are we to do with such a regime, such a belief system, such a leader, such a group willing and soon able to bring annihilation to us all? Destroy them prior to their exacting the same to us.

so....someone such as ahmadinejad........ who is advocting mass genocide of the jewish nation is given stnading by you as someone that can adequately judge the moarlity of others.....trippy

so....someone such as ahmadinejad........ who is advocting mass genocide of the jewish nation is given stnading by you as someone that can adequately judge the moarlity of others.....trippy

Anyone critical of the "evil" US has standing with BR-549. He pretty-much exemplifies the subculture of self-destructive, blame ourselves first, anti-Americans in this Nation.

That is exactly what I said in some of my earlier posts. Countries like Iran and N.K shouldn't be allowed to exist on this planet. Iran and N.K are not only a threat to America but to the whole of Asia (except China and Pakistan). Enough of diplomacy and mollycoddling. If Russia and China oppose any action against Tehran and Pyongyang give them a " are-you-with-us or with them" kind of ultimatum.

Forum List

Back