Time to kill this guy and nuke his nation..

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Rico, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Rico

Rico Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38
    Follow God or vanish, Ahmadinejad tells West
    Dec 06 5:14 AM US/Eastern

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has warned Western leaders to follow the path of God or "vanish from the face of the earth".

"These oppressive countries are angry with us ... a nation that on the other side of the globe has risen up and proved the shallowness of their power," Ahmadinejad said in a speech in the northern town of Ramsar, the semi-official news agency Mehr reported Wednesday.

"They are angry with our nation. But we tell them 'so be it and die from this anger'. Rest assured that if you do not respond to the divine call, you will die soon and vanish from the face of the earth," he said.

The outspoken president also maintained Iran's defiance over its controversial nuclear programme, saying it was on course to fully master nuclear technology.

"Thank to God's help, we have gone all the way and are only one step away from the zenith.

"We hope to have the big nuclear celebration by the end of the year (March 2007)," Ahmadinejad said, echoing comments he has made on numerous occasions in recent months.

A defiant Iran has refused to suspend its uranium enrichment work, a process that the West fears could be extended to make nuclear weapons.

Iran however insists its nuclear programme is solely aimed at generating energy.

France's Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy said Wednesday after a Paris meeting on Tehran's nuclear programme that the UN Security Council is agreed "there will be sanctions" on Iran, though their extent is yet to be decided.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/12/06/061206101357.8mjamnal.html

Why? Why? Why? Does anyone question this man and Iran's motives?

Time to nuke his ass. Before he forces the entire world into destruction.

2. 1549

1549 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Now you know how people in the USSR felt when we told them to find God.

3. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    I don't even remember talking to any Russians-----Who is "We" ?

4. 1549

1549 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Study more history. "We" is the United States.

5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Yep, that was the first area of revival, once they had freedom. :dunno:

6. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Wow---"We" were right once !!!!

7. 1549

1549 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    It is easy to say a dissenting view will fail because God is not on its side. Obviously Reagan announced his famous 'Evil Empire' speech because it appealed to the Christian right he was speaking too (though he later found that his 'evil empire' stance was jeapordizing a second term, hence the 'Ivan and Anya' speech).

Now we stand on the other side of the fence. American morality is being questioned. Radical muslims not only dislike us for not believing in the Qu'ran, but they even believe Americans to be 'faux' Christians (and perhaps we are, but that is human nature).

So what is the reaction to being placed on the other side of the fence? NUKE THE BASTARDS! An American is angered by being called Godless, so would it not make sense for citizens of opposing countries to be angered when we call their nations evil? Of course that does not matter until their anger turns into physical violence...

8. trobinett

trobinett Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +162
    1549 states:

Excuse me!

Seems to me, that YOU, and those that have already surrendered, are the ONLY ones questioning America's morality.

I'm good with where America stands, my problem is with those that would give away our freedoms. Freedoms, which you, and yours, DID NOT WIN, but who's freedoms YOU are so quick to give away.

Shame on you 1549, and your lack of courage, and belief in the American way.:salute:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Excuse me? Where is there a credible, (i.e. with power), conservative voice for 'nuking anyone?' People on a messageboard do not usually have 'power'. Neither do second or third rate politicians.

10. 1549

1549 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    Actually, I was referring to those in the middle east who question America's morality, such as Ahmadinejad.

I have as much courage and belief in the American way as you...but nice job of using patriotism as a crutch.

I said 'An American is outraged...'. Assuming Rico is American, then my argument rings true. If an American can be angered and calling for nukes after his country is insulted, then citizens of opposing countries may feel the same way when the U.S. dishes out insults.