Time to kick Bachmann out of the intelligence committee.

This woman should be no where near sensitive government material.

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) barely survived a Democratic challenge in November, despite a massive cash and spending advantage. Last week, however, Bachmann was back to business as usual, mounting another effort to repeal Obamacare before proudly announcing that she'd been reappointed to a key position on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

The committee decision by House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) was particularly upsetting for People for the American Way, a liberal advocacy group and ardent Bachmann foe, which found the appointment an "outrage" in light of the Minnesota Republican's controversial crusade against Muslim members of President Barack Obama's administration last year.

"While Rep. Bachmann’s Islamophobic fear mongering is a hit in conspiratorial right-wing circles, it’s beneath the level of discourse Americans should expect from members of Congress," Ben Betz of PFAW said in an email to supporters on Tuesday. "And her views are nothing short of terrifying for someone sitting on the powerful Intelligence Committee."
Michele Bachmann Intelligence Committee Reappointment Draws Petition From PFAW

It's high time Republicans started acting responsibly at least where national security is concerned.

This woman is a dangerous radical with shit for brains.

Would you agree that 51% of the vote is barely surviving?

I would agree that she shouldn't be sitting on the intelligence committee.

You spout complete and utter nonsense.....obama is the most radical president in our history, and surrounds himself with nothing but radicals.
Well go for it.

Because what I posted is not nonsense..it's history.

For the first time in history the US waged a war of choice.

That's basically what radical means. Doing something that's without precedence and doesn't seem part of the evolutionary scope. It means far outside the norm.

Go.

Now.

Do it.

You are making absolutely no sense at all....

English not your first language?

You need me to translate?

I mean..you can do it yourself. There are plenty of translators on the interwebs.

Bachmann and "intelligence" really shouldn't be put together in the same sentence. But I guess ALL segments deserve representation - even idiots. And it's up to those who elected her to decide when they've had enough.

this from the people who put a former kkk grand wizard in as their Representative and a damn Junior Senator in as President

:lol:

Last edited:
Bachmann and "intelligence" really shouldn't be put together in the same sentence. But I guess ALL segments deserve representation - even idiots. And it's up to those who elected her to decide when they've had enough.

this from the people who put a former kkk grand wizard in as their Representative and a damn Junior Senator in as President

You keep wanting to promote Byrd, eh?

Seriously, that's the best you can come up with.

Instead of trying to change the subject, try to honestly argue the merits of putting someone as reckless and stupid as Bachmann in a position of responsibility.

Can you do this without talking about anyone else?

Instead of trying to change the subject, try to honestly argue the merits of putting someone as reckless and stupid as Bachmann in a position of responsibility.

when you Democrats clean out your own idiots in high places then we'll take you seriously

when you Democrats clean out your own idiots in high places then we'll take you seriously

So your argument is you can't put people who are responsible in important positions because the other side doesn't?

This is your whole argument?

that apparently of all the Republicans who live in MN, Crazy Bachmann was the best you could come up with...

Okay... here's Steph's response. (Saving her the trouble of typing it.)

"But, but, but Obama. Community Organizer. Birth Certificate..."

So your argument is you can't put people who are responsible in important positions because the other side doesn't?

that apparently of all the Republicans who live in MN, Crazy Bachmann was the best you could come up with...

we know, you all put a Junior Senator Community Organizer in charge of our country and security so none of you have room to talk about others...Bachmann is not any more stupid than Obama is..what's that you all are telling others, DEAL with it..

we know, you all put a Junior Senator Community Organizer in charge of our country and security so none of you have room to talk about others...Bachmann is not any more stupid than Obama is..what's that you all are telling others, DEAL with it..

Thank you so much for proving my point.

Hey, you know, the way you get people to vote for Republicans instead of democrats is to actually show you are MORE responsible, not less.

Hey, you know, the way you get people to vote for Republicans instead of democrats is to actually show you are MORE responsible, not less.

oh well, I go by own views of people, not yours or the Hufferpost

Dumb Michele Bachmann Quotes - Top 10 Crazy Michele Bachmann Quotes

1."I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?' Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending." –Rep. Michele Bachmann, suggesting at a presidential campaign event in Florida that the 2011 East Coast earthquake and hurricane was a message from God (Aug. 2011)

Dumb Michele Bachmann Quotes - Top 10 Crazy Michele Bachmann Quotes

1."I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?' Listen to the American people because the American people are roaring right now. They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending." –Rep. Michele Bachmann, suggesting at a presidential campaign event in Florida that the 2011 East Coast earthquake and hurricane was a message from God (Aug. 2011)

Yeah, and for all those we can find the same on Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Grayson nutjob, etc etc..We don't see you people calling for them to be KICKED out, though I wish you would for Obama and Grayson at least...

Yup, your hatred and lies and anti-Americanism of your types scared the hell out of voters, so enough of them went with Obama.

Most of America, Steph, think you guys are scary as all get out.

What?

That's patently false.

Forum List

Back