Time To Interfere In Public Education

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your own words prove it. I teach in public schools every day, and your ignorant ranting makes no sense.
And you know this how?
You're talking out your ass.
I see a lot of dramatic declarations here from people who don't know what they are talking about. I don't see these ridiculous, categorical statements from people who actually teach every day.
Yes, I do. Thanks for asking.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
What - specifically - are you talking about?
???
When does that happen?
Once again, you can't support any of your claims. Predictable.
Still, you can offer 0 support to any of your claims. This seems to be a pattern with you.
Yes, your claims. The claims you keep making but can NEVER support.
But no proof, and your guesses and assumptions suggest you have 0 familiarity with the subject.
And there you have it folks. More claims with no support.
Your own words prove it. I teach in public schools every day, and your ignorant ranting makes no sense.

This is just SPAM now. Did you ever really intend to discuss the topic of the thread?

Really, this is spam? Every single post or yours is a troll, as we can all see, when I put them all together we can see not one of your posts adds anything to the conversation, and now you are making the claim that something is SPAM! Yea, you are right, all your posts have simply SPAMMED this thread.

And you know this how?
You're talking out your ass.
I see a lot of dramatic declarations here from people who don't know what they are talking about. I don't see these ridiculous, categorical statements from people who actually teach every day.
Yes, I do. Thanks for asking.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
What - specifically - are you talking about?
???
When does that happen?
Once again, you can't support any of your claims. Predictable.
Still, you can offer 0 support to any of your claims. This seems to be a pattern with you.
Yes, your claims. The claims you keep making but can NEVER support.
But no proof, and your guesses and assumptions suggest you have 0 familiarity with the subject.
And there you have it folks. More claims with no support.

This is just SPAM now. Did you ever really intend to discuss the topic of the thread?

Really, this is spam? ......

Yes, all you are doing at this point is SPAM. You have been ordered to support your claims many times, and instead you deflect and repeat with textbook SPAM.

. She goes to one of the finest public schools in the city, yet knows about George Washington exclusively from the soundtrack of the Broadway show “Hamilton.” She wouldn’t be able to tell you who discovered America.

Well it damn sure wasn't Christopher Columbus that they have been teaching for decades..
school history is completely whitewashed, they still teach the columbus myth in schools, they still only teach white american history, ....

Nonsense

I can assure you that more than "white american [sic] history" whatever that is, is being taught in schools. I can also assure you that neither I nor any teacher I know has ever been instructed to engage in "indoctrination" or any overtly partisan political messaging.

Have you ever even heard of "Logic"? YOU have made claims, therefore it is incumbent upon YOU to support or withdraw them.

Play by your rules, prove you are a teacher or withdraw the comment. If you continue your rant, then it is clear that you are not a teacher and by default, your comment can be construed to be withdrawn.

Have you ever even heard of "Logic"? YOU have made claims, therefore it is incumbent upon YOU to support or withdraw them.

Play by your rules, prove you are a teacher or withdraw the comment. If you continue your rant, then it is clear that you are not a teacher and by default, your comment can be construed to be withdrawn.

Stop SPAMMING.

. She goes to one of the finest public schools in the city, yet knows about George Washington exclusively from the soundtrack of the Broadway show “Hamilton.” She wouldn’t be able to tell you who discovered America.

Well it damn sure wasn't Christopher Columbus that they have been teaching for decades..
school history is completely whitewashed, they still teach the columbus myth in schools, they still only teach white american history, ....

Nonsense

I can assure you that more than "white american [sic] history" whatever that is, is being taught in schools. I can also assure you that neither I nor any teacher I know has ever been instructed to engage in "indoctrination" or any overtly partisan political messaging.

Right now.....the disruptive students are running the schools. Teachers have no power and administrators are there to faciliate [sic] the bully parents and kids. ....

This is simply untrue.

Stop SPAMMING.
stop spamming!

Point out one post you have made that adds to the content of the OP....

OK

Nonsense

It is way passed time to interfere. We have all of these people who think history is more important than science.

So now we have millions of people who think we should debate Global Warming.

With any luck History will end in less than 200 years.

psik

It is way passed time to interfere. We have all of these people who think history is more important than science.

So now we have millions of people who think we should debate Global Warming.

With any luck History will end in less than 200 years.

psik

Is there a doctor in the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back