Time to indict Holder as accessory to Brian Terry's Murder

Dec 14, 2011 marked the one year anniversary of Border Guard Brian Terry's murder. The time has come to get to the bottom of Obama's "fast and furious", the lies and redacted documents keep piling up, and we are no closer to the truth.

Liberal Bible Wikipedia defines an accessory as "An accessory is a person who assists in the commission of a crime, but who does not actually participate in the commission of the crime as a joint principal." Under this standard Eric Holder is an accessory to Brian Terry's murder and should be indicted. His lies, perversion, evasions and outright criminal coverup all evidence a consciousness of guilt.

It's time to indict Eric Holder as an accessory to Brian Terry's murder

I don't support Holder at all on any of this.

But let me just take a page out of the conservative playbook just for amusement factor and suggest that nothing should be done because it's in the past. Everybody who does bad things in the past gets to walk because it's the past, not the present! We don't have time to dwell on the past!

Yeah right in the past. A year ago, stupid. Holder is STILL the AG.
Thanks for playing.

EVEN IF HE WASN'T STILL THE ATTORNEY GENERAL it'd be a fucking problem that needs to be dealt with. But you guys think otherwise. You think once somebody leaves a position, no matter how short or long ago, it should be ignored. "Pffft! Bush's fault? Dude left office two days ago, hardly could be his fault!"

Dec 14, 2011 marked the one year anniversary of Border Guard Brian Terry's murder. The time has come to get to the bottom of Obama's "fast and furious", the lies and redacted documents keep piling up, and we are no closer to the truth.

Liberal Bible Wikipedia defines an accessory as "An accessory is a person who assists in the commission of a crime, but who does not actually participate in the commission of the crime as a joint principal." Under this standard Eric Holder is an accessory to Brian Terry's murder and should be indicted. His lies, perversion, evasions and outright criminal coverup all evidence a consciousness of guilt.

It's time to indict Eric Holder as an accessory to Brian Terry's murder

But let me just take a page out of the conservative playbook just for amusement factor and suggest that nothing should be done because it's in the past. Everybody who does bad things in the past gets to walk because it's the past, not the present! We don't have time to dwell on the past!

We have a dead US Border Guard here

Yeah, and? We have thousands of dead soldiers who died in Iraq? I know the gravity of the situation, idiot.

Last edited:
Republicans sent thousands of Americans to their deaths in Iraq.

They scream "Let him die".

Then they are "outraged" over a death Obama and his administration had nothing to do with?

Scumbags.

Democrats not only SUPPORTED Bush on the Iraq war they controlled the Senate when the vote was taken. If they had actually opposed the war or not been involved there would have been no WAR. No authority to use force would have been voted on at all if the dems had simply refused to bring it to the floor of the Senate.

Shall I link again to the time line for the vote and who controlled what at the time?

Further every year after the dems voted to PAY for the war. EVERY Year. Again the Republicans had no filibuster proof control of the Senate and still the Dems voted for the war in sufficient numbers to authorize it and pay for it. They never once filibustered it. NOT once.

And starting in 2006 they controlled both houses of Congress until 2011. It is an abject LIE to claim only the Republicans took us and kept us at war in Iraq. Even Obama supported the war as President.

Do you do facts? The Bush program transferred less then 500 weapons and was a JOINT effort between the US and Mexico. It was CANCELED because the Mexican Government could not track the weapons.
Do you do facts? ATF wanted to expand the program during the Bush administration. You're not in the Military anymore, stop being a mindless drone! Wake the fuck up!:
November 16th 2007 (That would be during the Bush Administration IDIOT!)
http://www.grassley.senate.gov/judi...-Hernandez-and-the-Mukasey-Memo-documents.pdf

Oath of Enlistment:
"I, XXXXXXXXXX, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United Stateshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_the_United_States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officershttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Officer_(armed_forces) appointed over me, according to regulations and the UCMJ. So help me God."
You swore this oath, you were all proud when you did it. HOW ABOUT FUCKING FOLLOWING THROUGH WITH IT?

And yet under Bush the Justice Department STOPPED the program COMPLETELY, citing the fact the Mexican Government could not track the weapons.

It is not inherently Unconstitutional to run undercover operations nor to allow weapons to be sold to criminals in a program designed to catch them. The original program had that as its goal, it included the cooperation of the Mexican Government. They knew every thing we were doing and supported it. Until they could not fulfill their end of the operation. At which point the PROGRAM was stopped. I don't give a RAT'S fuck what the ATF WANTED to do. They got told NO by the Justice department.

fast forward to 2009. Same people different DOJ leaders. A program they KNEW did not work with full cooperation of the Mexican Government is allowed to be resurrected with OUT the knowledge of Mexico. No effort is even made to track the weapons. No arrests no stings nothing. Further the list of weapons is provided to the FBI and they are told nothing of the operation. Leading them to believe 2000 weapons crossed the board because of uncontrolled illegal activity by gun sellers. And an attempt is made to create even more repressive gun laws.

The first operation was legal and above board. The second was not.

Quite a few need to be indicted in this administration.

but it won't happen, not when they have sheep that will say it's because of their race or you're just being partisan.

that's the sad part in all this.

just ran across this.

Was Administration's '09 Announcement Of 'Project Gunrunner' Actually A Reference To 'Fast And Furious?'
By Joe Schoffstall
December 22, 2011
Subscribe to Joe Schoffstall's postsOn March 24, 2009, then-Deputy Attorney General David Ogden announced new efforts, including “Project Gunrunner,” that he said “the president has directed us to take.”

In the announcement, Ogden said he and Attorney General Eric Holder were taking "several new and aggressive steps as part of the administration's comprehensive plan" – including one step that sounds like it might be a reference to the scandal-plagued, botched gun-running operation, “Fast And Furious.”

Ogden said:

"The president has directed us to take action to fight these cartels and Attorney General Eric Holder and I are taking several new and aggressive steps as part of the administration's comprehensive plan,” Ogden said. He went on to outline new drug enforcement efforts.

Then, Ogden introduced plans to “fortify” “Operation Gunrunner”:

"DOJ's Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is increasing its efforts by adding 37 new employees in 3 new offices using $10 million dollars in Recovery Act funds and redeploying 100 personnel to the southwest border in the next 45 days to fortify its Project Gunrunner- which is aimed at disrupted arms trafficking between the United States and Mexico.”

“ATF is doubling it's presence in Mexico itself, from 5 to 9 personnel working with the Mexicans specifically to facilitate gun tracing activity which targets the illegal weapons and their sources in the United States."

When he announced the "new and aggressive steps" of Project Gunrunner (as directed by Obama), was this the implementation of the plan that led to 'Fast and Furious' and ultimately the death of border patrol agent Brian Terry?

Currently, 91 Congressmen have 'no confidence' in Eric Holder or believe he should quit over "Fast and Furious."

from..with a video at their site
Was Administration's '09 Announcement Of 'Project Gunrunner' Actually A Reference To 'Fast And Furious?' | CNSnews.com

Last edited:
just ran across this.

Was Administration's '09 Announcement Of 'Project Gunrunner' Actually A Reference To 'Fast And Furious?'
By Joe Schoffstall
December 22, 2011
Subscribe to Joe Schoffstall's postsOn March 24, 2009, then-Deputy Attorney General David Ogden announced new efforts, including “Project Gunrunner,” that he said “the president has directed us to take.”

In the announcement, Ogden said he and Attorney General Eric Holder were taking "several new and aggressive steps as part of the administration's comprehensive plan" – including one step that sounds like it might be a reference to the scandal-plagued, botched gun-running operation, “Fast And Furious.”

Ogden said:

"The president has directed us to take action to fight these cartels and Attorney General Eric Holder and I are taking several new and aggressive steps as part of the administration's comprehensive plan,” Ogden said. He went on to outline new drug enforcement efforts.

Then, Ogden introduced plans to “fortify” “Operation Gunrunner”:

"DOJ's Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives is increasing its efforts by adding 37 new employees in 3 new offices using $10 million dollars in Recovery Act funds and redeploying 100 personnel to the southwest border in the next 45 days to fortify its Project Gunrunner- which is aimed at disrupted arms trafficking between the United States and Mexico.”

“ATF is doubling it's presence in Mexico itself, from 5 to 9 personnel working with the Mexicans specifically to facilitate gun tracing activity which targets the illegal weapons and their sources in the United States."

When he announced the "new and aggressive steps" of Project Gunrunner (as directed by Obama), was this the implementation of the plan that led to 'Fast and Furious' and ultimately the death of border patrol agent Brian Terry?

Currently, 91 Congressmen have 'no confidence' in Eric Holder or believe he should quit over "Fast and Furious."

from..with a video at their site
Was Administration's '09 Announcement Of 'Project Gunrunner' Actually A Reference To 'Fast And Furious?' | CNSnews.com

Gunrunner was canceled in 2007. There was no Gunrunner operation to "enhance" "support" or add too. Further Fast and Furious was conducted WITHOUT cooperation or even notification of Mexican officials.

So as there was no Gunrunner program in 2009 it can only mean Fast and Furious.

Thanks for playing.

EVEN IF HE WASN'T STILL THE ATTORNEY GENERAL it'd be a fucking problem that needs to be dealt with. But you guys think otherwise. You think once somebody leaves a position, no matter how short or long ago, it should be ignored. "Pffft! Bush's fault? Dude left office two days ago, hardly could be his fault!"

We have a dead US Border Guard here

Yeah, and? We have thousands of dead soldiers who died in Iraq? I know the gravity of the situation, idiot.
Look Fast and furious did start under the Bush administration but oba
ma and holder made it particularly dangerous with "gunwalker" starting in early 2009.
The original intent was to track guns sold to Mexican police and military and to private security concerns and diverted to or stolen by the cartels.
Holders DOJ expanded it by advising gun dealers to sell to known or suspected cartel straw buyers.
blame Bush, if you like, but if you look at the time line presented in my link, you'll see when this became particularly dirty.

Project Gunwalker is the “whistleblower” and journalist’s name (coined by David Codrea) for the BATFE’s practice (“unofficial policy”) of deliberately allowing guns to illegally “walk” untracked across the border via known and suspected criminal straw buyers into Mexico and Honduras (among potentially many other Central American countries, as well as to drug cartel operatives within the US). This practice was first introduced to Project Gunrunner in early 2009, in the early months of the Obama administration.

Thanks for playing.

ma and holder made it particularly dangerous with "gunwalker" starting in early 2009.
The original intent was to track guns sold to Mexican police and military and to private security concerns and diverted to or stolen by the cartels.
Holders DOJ expanded it by advising gun dealers to sell to known or suspected cartel straw buyers.
blame Bush, if you like, but if you look at the time line presented in my link, you'll see when this became particularly dirty.

Project Gunwalker is the “whistleblower” and journalist’s name (coined by David Codrea) for the BATFE’s practice (“unofficial policy”) of deliberately allowing guns to illegally “walk” untracked across the border via known and suspected criminal straw buyers into Mexico and Honduras (among potentially many other Central American countries, as well as to drug cartel operatives within the US). This practice was first introduced to Project Gunrunner in early 2009, in the early months of the Obama administration.

The whole point of my post had nothing at all to do with bush or obama or holder or anybody. It was a mocking of the mentality here to never blame anybody(unless they're democrats/liberals) the moment they get out of office. As if there's some kind of immunity to being out of office.

Can't count the number of times I've heard "Well bush isn't president" as if he never was president... and "it's been a year", "it's been two years", "it's been three years" etc.

The whole point of my post had nothing at all to do with bush or obama or holder or anybody. It was a mocking of the mentality here to never blame anybody(unless they're democrats/liberals) the moment they get out of office. As if there's some kind of immunity to being out of office.

Can't count the number of times I've heard "Well bush isn't president" as if he never was president... and "it's been a year", "it's been two years", "it's been three years" etc.

Ok I will play. What EXACTLY should someone do to Bush and for EXACTLY what?

Republicans sent thousands of Americans to their deaths in Iraq.

They scream "Let him die".

Then they are "outraged" over a death Obama and his administration had nothing to do with?

Scumbags.

Democrats not only SUPPORTED Bush on the Iraq war they controlled the Senate when the vote was taken. If they had actually opposed the war or not been involved there would have been no WAR. No authority to use force would have been voted on at all if the dems had simply refused to bring it to the floor of the Senate.

Shall I link again to the time line for the vote and who controlled what at the time?

Further every year after the dems voted to PAY for the war. EVERY Year. Again the Republicans had no filibuster proof control of the Senate and still the Dems voted for the war in sufficient numbers to authorize it and pay for it. They never once filibustered it. NOT once.

And starting in 2006 they controlled both houses of Congress until 2011. It is an abject LIE to claim only the Republicans took us and kept us at war in Iraq. Even Obama supported the war as President.

Yes, Congress voted to give Bush authority to deal with it.

But guess what? The decision to invade and occupy Iraq was Bush's and Bush's alone. And even though hidsight is 20/20 we know that it was the WRONG decision. Our military men and women died for NO GOOD REASON.

The two questions that have never been answered are: 1) What exactly did we win? 2) Was it worth the cost in American lives? (Feel free to answer them if you like.)

Obama continued Bush's war because he really had no choice. To quit in the middle of it would have been far worse than continuing the effort. Even YOU would have to agree with that.

Congress made that decision based on information the Bush Administration knew to be wrong at the time: there were no WMD, no nuclear program, and the NFZ was working flawlessly, protecting the Iraqi people and Saddam’s neighbors.

Given the fact the Iraq invasion was based on known false information by the Bush Administration, the Iraq war was unwarranted and illegal.

Congress made that decision based on information the Bush Administration knew to be wrong at the time.

Nice lie. and it is a lie. You see democrats could not be bothered to read the intel sent and admitted to relying on Bills.

Thanks for playing.

I agree it is well past time to indict a number of politicos over the debacle of fast and furious and Holder would be a great start. However I find it unlikely that indictments and punishments will ever be used effectively when politiicians and their freinds are involved. I believe that neither side of the aisle wants to open that door even a crack for fear of the floodgates opening and the damage that would ensue for both sides. How many politicians do you think could survive a serious inquiry into the legalities and morayes of their careers.

Congress made that decision based on information the Bush Administration knew to be wrong at the time: there were no WMD, no nuclear program, and the NFZ was working flawlessly, protecting the Iraqi people and Saddam’s neighbors.

Given the fact the Iraq invasion was based on known false information by the Bush Administration, the Iraq war was unwarranted and illegal.

you people are going to continue to spread this lie, aren't you?
---------------------------
One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

you people are going to continue to spread this lie, aren't you?
---------------------------
One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Ok Stephanie.....Now that you have hindsight WAS it "warranted and legal" then? Just a simple yes or no will suffice.

Again..................

But guess what? The decision to invade and occupy Iraq was Bush's and Bush's alone. And even though hidsight is 20/20 we know that it was the WRONG decision. Our military men and women died for NO GOOD REASON.

The two questions that have never been answered are: 1) What exactly did we win? 2) Was it worth the cost in American lives? (Feel free to answer them if you like.)

Obama continued Bush's war because he really had no choice. To quit in the middle of it would have been far worse than continuing the effort. Even YOU would have to agree with that.

This thread is about Eric Holder...I shouldn't of taken into Bush and Iraq...

sorry...

"The operation, which Holder said shouldn’t have gone forward, was run by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, part of the Justice Department.

Two of about 2,000 guns that ATF allowed to be carried away were found at the scene of the December 2010 murder of U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry in Arizona, according to a congressional report."

"The man in charge of the ATF has told us, has told Mr. Issa, that he never communicated the controversial tactics with regard to 'Fast & Furious' to Attorney General Holder," Cummings told CBS' Bob Schieffer.

In fact, Cummings said, the head of the ATF himself wasn't even aware of the tactics being used.

"And still, Chairman Issa goes out there - and Republicans - accusing the highest law enforcement officer in the land of being an accessory to murder and things of that nature, and calling for his resignation," he added. "Just because ... you don't like some facts, you don't throw them out the door and say, 'I'm not going to look at those.' You look at the entire picture.

"That simply has not happened here," he said."

853.gif

Seriously......no one saw this coming.......

title.jpg

It cost HRC my vote in 2008. Nonetheless, I am inclined to forgive member of congress whose only crime was believing a president that was lying through his teeth.

Forum List

Back