Time to hold the media accountable for fake news

I see post after post from these lefties giving their opinion about someone....I have yet to see one post from the leftwingers citing a specific post from the conservative media that is fake news.

Time to hold the media accountable for fake news

You're damn right it is. Limbaugh, Hannity, Jones, and pretty much everybody at faux news should be arrested, prosecuted, and jailed.

These people and others of the conservitard tilt have made a mockery of our country by taking advantage of the weaker minded among us and brainwashing them to act against their own and ther country's best interests.

Throw the book at the treasonous bastards I say.

Ummm, those are all opinion mongers. Not news. When a news organisation reports fake news, that results in people being harmed I think it is absolutely proper to hold the people involved accountable to include criminal charges.
Are you trying to say the right has no news sources?

Very few. Most media is decidedly leftist. hannity, rush, and the rest are pundits. They are peddlers of opinion. Sometimes they will report news to support their opinion, but they are opinion first, and foremost.

Exactly.....Fox is the only major media outlet that could even be considered as conservative(which I would dispute) their logo of 'fair and balanced news' indicates they are not truly conservative.....as in ......why do they feel the need to 'balance' the news.

How can one balance the truth and or the facts....the truth speaks for itself....when you admit you are trying to balance things...that indicates you are not even a real news organization...much less conservative.....just merely someone engaged in a political game of ....giving two different versions of the same story....like...ok here is what the conservative say about this and here is what the leftwingers say about this in order to balance it.

Why not just say we report the facts...we report the truth as best we cam determine it....but no they admit they just want to balance the news....beyond bizarre and obviously not a conservative news organization.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back