Time To Go

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
In less than a day, I'll be getting underway for a good 4-5 months with my aircraft carrier, the USS Kitty Hawk. We're venturing to Oceania, the Western Pacific, Korea and anywhere else Pres. Bush and current events dictate we need to be.

I would like to again thank all the great people here at USMB, folks who educate, challenge and entertain this 21 year old sailor everytime he logs on. I am very glad to have found this site nearly a year ago, it has without a doubt been well worth my time.

Anyone that feels like sending a great article or op-ed, would like a picture or two of Navy goings on, (below 1 mb please) picture of their wedding, BBQ, kid doing something hilarious or cute, family reunion, etc (anything that reminds me there is a good world out there beyond the ocean I'm floating on), etc etc, please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

----------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to hear me moan and groan a whole lot less about Darfur the next time I get to participate on USMB in a long term manner, please consider pressing your elected leaders with e-mails, phone calls and letters to support the MANY Republicans and Democrats who are trying to do something about Darfur while the White House dithers.

Or you can donate to the Genocide Intervention Fund and help, for example, Rwandan soldiers who desperately want to end the genocide there because of their own horrible experiences with it 10 years ago.

Forum List

Back