Time to get health care right once and for all

Republican health plan: pay more for less coverage.
We know your trying for the Leader/board so do yo-self and us a fav just do a . and be on your way...
Truth is like garlic is to a vampire to the Alt-Right.
hypocrisy_meter.gif

As it stands right now, it's Obamacare lite.

The situation is not good there. One thing Trump has done to alleviate the problem is the 5-year no lobbying EO.

That's not enough.

That 5 year ban is just they cannot lobby the department they worked in, they can be a lobbyist for other departments. So really not worth a shit.

It's definitely not going to be "Once and for all" this round.

More than likely it will be 4-5 increments.

The total load of horse crap Paul Ryan and the establishment GOP is currently parading around as their "replacement" for Obamacare isn't going to cut it. It's basically just an overhaul of Obamacare with the GOP stamp of approval on it. Not only does it cost more than Obamacare (if you can believe it), it transfers ownership of the debacle to the Republicans.

People on the right have not spent countless hours over the past 8 years protesting this garbage to simply have it primped up and shoved back down our throats! Sorry! Not gonna fly, Republicans!

The penalty is still there, it's just transferred to the insurance companies. The massive entitlement is still there, it's just redefined as a "tax credit" and where the hell is the portability we were promised? Oh, that's coming in Phase II or Phase III? Well why the hell can't it be done in Phase I? Why do we need three phases? This is a total load of steaming horse shit from the Establishment Elite and Trump is all on board with it.... so much for draining the fucking swamp... this thing is the Creature from the Black Lagoon!

I'm with Rand Paul... we need to have a clean repeal of Obamacare. No more bullshitting around about that. Every Republican in Congress is there because their constituencies wanted Obamacare REPEALED! Not dressed up in drag and trotted back out with a gender identity problem! Once it is repealed, THEN we can work on sensible reforms which involve free market solutions... if not, fuck it!

The total load of horse crap Paul Ryan and the establishment GOP is currently parading around as their "replacement" for Obamacare isn't going to cut it. It's basically just an overhaul of Obamacare with the GOP stamp of approval on it. Not only does it cost more than Obamacare (if you can believe it), it transfers ownership of the debacle to the Republicans.

People on the right have not spent countless hours over the past 8 years protesting this garbage to simply have it primped up and shoved back down our throats! Sorry! Not gonna fly, Republicans!

The penalty is still there, it's just transferred to the insurance companies. The massive entitlement is still there, it's just redefined as a "tax credit" and where the hell is the portability we were promised? Oh, that's coming in Phase II or Phase III? Well why the hell can't it be done in Phase I? Why do we need three phases? This is a total load of steaming horse shit from the Establishment Elite and Trump is all on board with it.... so much for draining the fucking swamp... this thing is the Creature from the Black Lagoon!

I'm with Rand Paul... we need to have a clean repeal of Obamacare. No more bullshitting around about that. Every Republican in Congress is there because their constituencies wanted Obamacare REPEALED! Not dressed up in drag and trotted back out with a gender identity problem! Once it is repealed, THEN we can work on sensible reforms which involve free market solutions... if not, fuck it!

How old are you and do you have insurance.?

I'm 57 and I take care of my own insurance needs like I've done my entire adult life. But I also don't support things politically on the selfish basis of my own self interests. I know that's really hard for libturds like you to understand because that's all any of you are ever about... how much can you use government power to bilk others for your own selfish and greedy advantage. You don't give a shit about ethics or morals, just give you power and let you fuck over whoever you please so you can get free shit.

Good luck! The govt has been up to its eyeballs in the involvement of our healthcare for a hundred years,

medicare, medicaid, the VA, CHIP- child health care, the tax deductions for employers buying it for employees, our tax deductions, health savings accounts, free clinics, mandatory emergency services regardless of means to pay, the FDA, making it illegal to negotiate bulk discounts with PHARMA...., paying for medical schools, grants for students becoming docs or nurses and sooooo much more, paying universities for R&D, mandatory vaccinations, developing flu vaccine shots

there is no 'free market'' in health care, and never will be

Do you want it more free or less?
At this point...
I want, whatever costs us less in the long run for equal or better services and results....if that's medicare for all, so be it.

a "little" more free, won't make an itty bitty bit of difference as far in to it 'all' our government is, and it could actually hurt us in the pocket, more so.

I'm 57 and I take care of my own insurance needs like I've done my entire adult life. But I also don't support things politically on the selfish basis of my own self interests. I know that's really hard for libturds like you to understand because that's all any of you are ever about... how much can you use government power to bilk others for your own selfish and greedy advantage. You don't give a shit about ethics or morals, just give you power and let you fuck over whoever you please so you can get free shit.

Quite wrong, never received a food stamp and I paid my student loan back. I have Medicare and have worked my entire life and paid taxes. You must have insurance through a job or just make big bucks, good for you. Are you going to take Medicare when you are 65? Why do you think a hard working min wage earner should get less care than you? You have no idea what insurance was like before the ACA obviously.

Quite wrong, never received a food stamp and I paid my student loan back. I have Medicare and have worked my entire life and paid taxes. You must have insurance through a job or just make big bucks, good for you. Are you going to take Medicare when you are 65? Why do you think a hard working min wage earner should get less care than you? You have no idea what insurance was like before the ACA obviously.

I know exactly what it was like you stupid cow. I could fucking AFFORD it before ACA! My personal insurance premiums went up over 400% and my deductible increased by $4,000.

Medicare is a system that I paid money into my entire working life. It's not a handout. It's not an entitlement. It is a benefit I receive after a life of contribution. You people have a lot of fucking gall to try and pretend like it's some kind of welfare you're giving us because you're all such kindhearted people.

No healthcare will ever be efficient and reasonable unless big pharma is reigned in, regulated and brought under control.

Do people who never earned more than 15k a year deserve a multi-million dollar heart transplant operation to keep alive?
Back to you???
How many hundreds or thousands of dollars do you spend on someone's healthcare who never, in their life, made more than 15k a year?
And what if they never earned more than $30k a year or more than $50k a year? That certainly means nothing when you are talking about a MULTI MILLION dollar medical situation...

So what is your point?

If you are poor, you don't deserve to live?
We can't give everyone in the country, much less the world, top of the line medical care and not go bankrupt. So yes. If you can't afford it you don't get it.

Better yet. Five percent of the population are responsible for FIFTY PERCENT of health care costs. EXECUTE THEM and we cut our health care spending by HALF.

No healthcare will ever be efficient and reasonable unless big pharma is reigned in, regulated and brought under control.

Too much regulation is the problem now. MORE doesn't fix it.

Things need to be DEREGULATED and free markets will take care of the rest.

I know exactly what it was like you stupid cow. I could fucking AFFORD it before ACA! My personal insurance premiums went up over 400% and my deductible increased by $4,000.

Medicare is a system that I paid money into my entire working life. It's not a handout. It's not an entitlement. It is a benefit I receive after a life of contribution. You people have a lot of fucking gall to try and pretend like it's some kind of welfare you're giving us because you're all such kindhearted people.
Medicare is single payer.
I have it and it works great.

Too much regulation is the problem now. MORE doesn't fix it.

Things need to be DEREGULATED and free markets will take care of the rest.
"Regulation" is a misused term for bureaucratic and administrative "law and order". Sure, there is to much, but in other cases there is not enough. Lawmakers and government agencies do not do their jobs in reviewing and rescinding regulations when they outgrow their usefulness. Politics and ideology play a major role in place of simple efficiency and the government job to protect citizens.
There is just no valid reason why the a drug is sold in the US for $135 when it can be obtained in other countries for $15. I use a prescription eye medicine, drops, to balance my eye pressure. I get tested several times a year but take the drug daily. The cost is $135 for a month supply. My co-pay is $35 and my insurance pays the rest. I get the same product in Europe, manufactured under US license for $15. An additional saving is that I do not have to have a doctors visit to get a prescription. The drug is obtained by simply walking into a pharmacy and asking for it. BTW, I know it works because my test results are the same when I am using the medication I purchased in Europe.
Everytime someone purchases that drug in America they are feeding big pharma with taxpayer funds or insurance company funds.

Forum List

Back