Time To Fire TSA & Homeland Security Directors? Yea Or Nay?

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
I vote Yea very strongly on this one. "Aggressive Pat Downs" on 3yr. Olds is enough for me. It is clear they are incredibly incompetent and lost. I would be very interested in hearing what you all think though. Thanks.

It's time for big changes at the top. It's not fair to blame TSA Agents in the field. They don't create the policies. A lot of anger is being directed at TSA Agents out of frustration but that anger really is being misdirected. It's time to go to the top.

They shouldnt have been nationalized. And the redundancy with the DofHS is riduculous.

I vote Yea very strongly on this one. "Aggressive Pat Downs" on 3yr. Olds is enough for me. It is clear they are incredibly incompetent and lost. I would be very interested in hearing what you all think though. Thanks.

Nah, they didn't do the pat downs. Terrorist could hide stuff on babies, so they should be xrayed, stripped naked and cavity searched, and foot printed. Suspect terrorist parents should have to show a birth certificate in case the child was stolen. Otherwise, take a bus.

It's time for big changes at the top. It's not fair to blame TSA Agents in the field. They don't create the policies. A lot of anger is being directed at TSA Agents out of frustration but that anger really is being misdirected. It's time to go to the top.

Hey, get angry!! You shouldn't care about fighting terrorists if you haven't got anything to hide. I get tired of you bleeting heart cons who would enable terrorists and weaken troop morale in the field. The policies are there to stop terrorists killing anymore Americans. If you don't like it, ride a bus.

Some pretty deranged Government Goose Steppers out there. Pretty scary stuff. :(

How about when suicide bombers start setting themselves ablaze on busses? Or trains?
It happens elsewhere in the world, just a matter of time before we see it here I think.

Security is needed, few will argue that point, but it needs to be designed and implemented using common sense. In other words........privatize it!

Just herd em up for their public humiliation,like you're shipping em off to Prison. That's what our American Airports feel like at this point. My prediction is that most Airlines will be going Bankrupt in coming years. They'll be begging for Government Bailouts. Will we give them their Bailouts? Hmm?

terrorists tend not to be babies or nuns or old white gauys and gals....yet to avoid being politcally incorrect we let those that resemble past terrorists pass right through and inconvience the rest so as not to offend.....

we will lose this war as our enemy is using our system to defeat us....

One of two things will occur. Either a major traveler's rebellion or significant changes in the way TSA does it's business.
People in general will put up with a lot. Significant numbers of us will only take so much.
This will come to a head and the government will have to act otherwise there could be severe losses in the air travel industry.

Hey, get angry!! You shouldn't care about fighting terrorists if you haven't got anything to hide. I get tired of you bleeting heart cons who would enable terrorists and weaken troop morale in the field. The policies are there to stop terrorists killing anymore Americans. If you don't like it, ride a bus.
I guess the cat has been winning.

The Terrorists have won. I think that's pretty obvious. :(

They may have beaten you. Sorry but the Federal Government has a job to do and that is to provide security for the people of the USA. If you don't like the way they are doing it then find a better way. I think security at Airports isn't thorough enough. It should be tougher than it is. How many mistakes are the people who want to see you die going to make before they succeed again? And you want to make it easier for them.

No they haven't won, not by a long shot, because most of us haven't given up to them yet.

Forum List

Back