Time to Eliminate the Income Tax!

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Its time to eliminate that income tax completely. Its nothing but an communist tax to begin with and eliminating it would be the best way to strike at their idealogy.

Its time to eliminate that income tax completely. Its nothing but an communist tax to begin with and eliminating it would be the best way to strike at their idealogy.
:eusa_eh:

'an communist'?

'idealogy'?

• Banned
☭proletarian☭;1923566 said:
:eusa_eh:

'an communist'?

'idealogy'?

Thanks. Next time I will watch my spelling. I always appreciate someone correcting my spelling because it helps me in the future.:razz:

When people misuse 'an' or 'whom' it's generally because they're trying to sound more educated and intelligent than they really are.

• Banned
☭proletarian☭;1923640 said:
When people misuse 'an' or 'whom' it's generally because they're trying to sound more educated and intelligent than they really are.

Sometimes it sounds good.

Another proponent of deficit spending.

We don't need no stinking taxes!

• Banned

Another proponent of deficit spending.

We don't need no stinking taxes!

That argument is null because if we can spend and print a deficit then we can cut taxes for one as well. It doesn't bother me that much because I don't mind if government goes down. Their spending is their problem.

NO INCOME TAXES :clap2:

Then where will the Obama team get their next round of stimulus packages? And who will pay for their perks, retirements, first row tickets to the opera, World Series boxes,Super Bowls, they would be devastated. Besides state and local taxes would most likely quadruple or more. Somebody gonna get your money regardless. :lol:

Oh, I know, they'll send out troops to collect the 'donations' wearing I.R.S. shoulder patches, that is, if the infrastructure hasn't totally self destructed due to no funds to maintain them. On second thought, the funds are there NOW,and the infrastructure is falling apart, WTF's with that?

NO INCOME TAXES :clap2:

Then where will the Obama team get their next round of stimulus packages? And who will pay for their perks, retirements, first row tickets to the opera, World Series boxes,Super Bowls, they would be devastated. Besides state and local taxes would most likely quadruple or more. Somebody gonna get your money regardless. :lol:

Oh, I know, they'll send out troops to collect the 'donations' wearing I.R.S. shoulder patches, that is, if the infrastructure hasn't totally self destructed due to no funds to maintain them. On second thought, the funds are there NOW,and the infrastructure is falling apart, WTF's with that?

I've actually thought that we should have SMALL national sales tax that way if we were really pissed off at the government we could boycott it by cutting back on our spending for a year or so.

Eliminate taxes? I think Reagan did quite a good job there but soon realized it was failing. Since then it has become the mantra of the republican party. And let's face it the Bible was right when it comes to money. Anyway as our infrastructure falls down, this idea is still preached from the pulpits of idiocy. But then who will pay for our security?

The Federal Pie Chart

World Military Spending ? Global Issues

"... legislators cannot invent too many devices for subdividing property... Another means of silently lessening the inequality of property is to exempt all from taxation below a certain point, and to tax the higher portions or property in geometrical progression as they rise. Whenever there are in any country uncultivated lands and unemployed poor, it is clear that the laws of property have been so far extended as to violate natural right." Thomas Jefferson, in a letter to James Madison 1785

"What improves the circumstances of the greater part can never be regarded as an inconveniency to the whole. No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the far greater part of the members are poor and miserable." Adam Smith 'The Wealth of Nations,' Book I Chapter VIII

"I. The subjects of every state ought to contribute towards the support of the government, as nearly as possible, in proportion to their respective abilities..." Adam Smith

It was time to eliminate the income tax 97 years ago, but there's no time like the present to remedy that mistake.

You will have to eliminate the XVI amendment for that to happen. Get crackin'!

Not necessarily. The 16th Amendment gives the federal government the authority to levy an income tax, it doesn't say that they have to do so. They could stop the income tax if they wanted to. Obviously that's not going to happen, but it could technically happen.

Now that Scott Brown is in the senate, I forsee the elimination of federal income tax, the abolition of abortion, the construction of a wall separating the USA and Mexico, the expulsion of all illegal immigrants, the elimination of welfare, and the tripling of military expenditures within the next year (if not 6 months)

Now that Scott Brown is in the senate, I forsee the elimination of federal income tax, the abolition of abortion, the construction of a wall separating the USA and Mexico, the expulsion of all illegal immigrants, the elimination of welfare, and the tripling of military expenditures within the next year (if not 6 months)

And all will be right again in Conservatopia.

I'd say the only item listed with the possibility of actually happening is the last one, but the Democrats will go along with that as well. I believe Obama just asked for $40 billion more for Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back