Time to Drop some knowledge

O

OSMP

Hello, im new and im here to cure the ignorant ones here.

Go get your family and sit back.

Taking verses from the Quran and putting them here to support a negative claim is extremely wrong, two reasons.

1) You havent read the whole Quran and to fully understand the verses you must read the Quran and if you were to read the Quran it must be in the Arabic Language, reason below

2) The English Quran might be the same as the Arabic Quran, but the use of words is not the same, and it can lead to messing up the Quran, i provided an example below :

ou who believe!; do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends of each other, and whoever takes them for a friend is one of them. God does not guide the unjust people.

In the Arabic Quran, it uses the word "Auliya" ( in the english Quran it uses "friends" as you can already see) , Auliya does not mean friend. Auliya means to actually look up to somebody with the intention of imitating them or referring to them for help in solving your problems. We can have good relations with the non-Muslims, but this relationship should not be based on imitating them, adopting their way of life, or depending upon them for solutions to our problems in life.

Disbelievers

In some Verses of the Quran tells us to kill the Disbelivers, In the Quran it self, classifies Jews and Christians as People of the Book and tells Muslims that if they ( Jews and Christians ) follow their religion properly they will also enter the gates of Heaven, and it tells Muslims to respect them, it even allows Muslims to marry them. Allah is the God of all.

In Islam, Polytheist and those who worship Idols and Rocks are classified as Disbelievers and it does tell Muslims to kill them, but are Muslims killing them? Nope ( Hindus, maybe, not sure )

Prophet Mohammed a Pedophile?

Was Muhammad a pedophile?
Yes. Muhammad may have been the most evil person to step foot on our troubled planet. Muhammad was much worse than merely a raping, incestuous, terrorist pedophile. Within weeks of the death of his first wife, Khadija, Muhammad went to his best friend and most loyal Muslim comrade, Abu Bekr. Muhammad said he wanted Bekr’s six-year-old daughter —sexually. The Islamic sources say she was cute and they claim that the Prophet waited until she was 8 or 9 before he consummated the relationship. However, Muhammad was 53. There is a perfectly good word to describe the behavior of a 53-year-old man preying sexually on a 6 to 9-year-old girl.

This above was written by a ignorant person.

e is the response to it :

Percentage of his wives who were 17years and older = 91 %

The statistics show that the prophet’s marriage to Aisha at her young age was an exception and not a norm of his other marriages. Furthermore ‘a pedophile’s main mode of sexual satisfaction is with prepubescent girls’, which is contradictory to the 91% of prophet’s marriage to women 17 years and over. An unbiased examination of Prophet’s life and his marriages to his wives blatantly rejects the notion of his lifestyle fitting that of a pedophile. All his brides were aged widows (except Aisha and Marium).

Moreover, according to the criteria in the references cited above in ‘Synopsis of Psychiatry’, a vast majority of pedophiles possess a history of exhibitionism, voyeurism, or rape. Again, there is no single reference from either religious or secular sources that the noble Prophet ever indulged in such sadistic behavior (God forbid). This truth is observed and accepted by both Muslims and unbiased non-Muslims scholars.

"It is impossible for anyone who studies the life and character of the great Prophet of Arabia, who knows how he taught and how he lived, to feel anything but reverence for that mighty Prophet, one of the great messengers of the Supreme. And although in what I put to you I shall say many things which may be familiar to many, yet I myself feel whenever I re-read them, a new way of admiration, a new sense of reverence for that mighty Arabian teacher." – Annie Besant, THE LIFE AND TEACHINGS OF MUHAMMAD, Madras, 1932, p. 4.

Lets analyze…

* The Prophet married Aisha primarily for three reasons:
* To reinforce the friendly relations already existing with Abu Bakr (his closest companion).
* To educate and train Aisha so she may serve the purposes of Islam.

To teach her to utilize her capabilities for the sake of Islam.
Her Marriage with the prophet was a Wahi (Divine Revelation). She, herself relates from the Prophet, ‘He said, "I saw you in dreams three times. The angel brought you to me and you were clad in white silk. He (the angel) said that it was your consort and he (angel) showed me by opening your face. You are just like that…" Sahih Muslim, Vol.2, p.285.

Aisha ® was born after her parents had embraced Islam. Therefore, she was free from the defilement of polytheism right from her birth.

In her youth, already known for her striking beauty and her formidable memory, she came under the loving care and attention of the Prophet himself. As his wife and close companion she acquired from him knowledge and insight such as no woman has ever acquired.

It was the aforementioned qualities of Aisha ® and the Prophet’s guidance in molding these capabilities for the service of Islam, were the main reasons, why the Prophet Married young Aisha ®, and not the perverted reasons brought forth by misguided orientalists.

OSMP - when stealing portions of articles off of the web it would be nice to give credit to the original author and not try to pass off the words as your own.

Oh for chrissakes, they are trying to kill us therefore we try to kill them. They don't want to be killed then they need to reign in their fundamentalist and radical elements. Enough said but please continue to split hairs over word meanings, at the very least it will be entertaining.

This above was written by a ignorant person.
e is the response to it :
Percentage of his wives who were 17years and older = 91 %

and you get this from where?
Same place as all the other tripe?

Well, I DID sit back and relax.

When it was finished I had a hard time figuring out how I was going to reply. It was like spinning the wheel of fortune wheel.

After seeing everyone elses reaction, I just figured I would use the imfamous reply to the thread:

"ppppffffffttttt!"

:D

Originally posted by jimnyc
OSMP - when stealing portions of articles off of the web it would be nice to give credit to the original author and not try to pass off the words as your own.

Did i ever say it was mine? And i was going to give credit the author but barely had time.

Reading those posts, its a mistake to come here and try to educate you guys, ill just leave....

The problem is, you haven't educated. You take a verse or two and try to say that is the entire story. You ignore the other versus.

If a Christian did the same (and many have) they would be berated (and they have been). So get a grip.

BTW: Don't let the door hit ya in the ass as you leave!

Thanks for nothing.

probably thought we were just your average uninformed americans.sorry charlie most here have read the koran and hadiths (al bukhari,tabari,and ishaq).you obviously haven't though (just another brain-washed muslim).also we have heard the "most of the time mohammad wasn't a pedophile" even though he had sex with concubines,slavegirls and captives of which we do not have all the ages,although there are verses that lend to his pedophilic urges.another one is "the prophet allowed for having sex with non-believing women who are married because we feel it is better for them to be with a muslim" they will even try to tell you that they always marry these women, but,the verses contradict that (sometimes they did use temporary marriages but not always) in fact they wanted to rape the women and get top dollar for them so they used coitus interruptus (pulling out) to prevent pregnancy.you are outmatched so quit now before we expose you for what you truly are.

Originally posted by OSMP
Hello, im new and im here to cure the ignorant ones here.

Go get your family and sit back.

Oh yeah. That lead in certainly made me interested in your viewpoint.

Where are you keeping YOUR dynamite?

Just one question - what percentage qualifies as a pedophile in your islamic view?

For the love of God and all that is good and great, someone please put an end to this thread!

:cool:

Originally posted by OSMP
Did i ever say it was mine? And i was going to give credit the author but barely had time.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Wish my printer would work with toilet paper.

I can think of at least ONE good use for your post.

Forum List

Back