Time to do what needs to be done with Iran

Sep 19, 2007
This little gangster with a Napoleonic complex now wants to "pay respects" at ground zero when he comes to NYC. Pay respects to who? Of course it's the 19 brainwashed demented animals. Not to the 3,000 innocent victims. They should let him go. I grew up in NY and i'm pretty sure he'll get whats coming to him if he roams anywhere near the area. Anyway, the table has been set for Iran. It won't be long now. Thank God we have a President who will not leave it to Hillary (heaven forbid) to do what needs to be done. The first wave should make "shock and awe" look like a kiddie playing with a roman candle. They will not be allowed a nuke. Period. And for stickin their filthy noses in to kill our boys in Iraq, well...payback is sure gonna be a bit*h!

This little gangster with a Napoleonic complex now wants to "pay respects" at ground zero when he comes to NYC. Pay respects to who? Of course it's the 19 brainwashed demented animals. Not to the 3,000 innocent victims. They should let him go. I grew up in NY and i'm pretty sure he'll get whats coming to him if he roams anywhere near the area. Anyway, the table has been set for Iran. It won't be long now. Thank God we have a President who will not leave it to Hillary (heaven forbid) to do what needs to be done. The first wave should make "shock and awe" look like a kiddie playing with a roman candle. They will not be allowed a nuke. Period. And for stickin their filthy noses in to kill our boys in Iraq, well...payback is sure gonna be a bit*h!

Have you served?

I have rarely seen a boy who has been in combat. If one is not a man by the time of the first three round burst, he is one by the second round.

I believe that your ire and invective are sadly misinformed and way too emotional to be taken seriously.

Iranians? Are you aware that the US overthrew a democratically elected parliament and Prime Minister in Iran in 1953 and turned them back over to the Shaw and the Islamist? That would have been the Eisenhower administration under the direction of John Foster Dulles, the CIA and Kermit Roosevelt. Are you aware that the US started the nuclear build up in Iran in the 60s.

And you must remember that the Regan administration supplied arms to the first revolutionary regime in Iran.

Yes, I am a liberal and a wise-ass. I have also served in the military. I have served in other ways in remote parts of the world. Where have you been.

I AM

Just like a liberal to deflect and change the topic. At least you admit you are a wise ass. Thats ok, I am one as well. Thank you for your service but don't forget John Kerry served too and we all know what a self hating American he is. But what is the relevence? For the record, I was to young for VietNam so I never had the privilige to serve. I guess you can use the old liberal moniker and call me a chicken hawk. Well at least I wasn't giving anti American speeches on foreign soil like your hero Clinton. His lack of service didn't stop him from obliterating Yugoslavia, did it? Oh, I forgot that was an emergency. The blue dress and all.

Please spare me the history lesson with the liberal slant on the middle east. I can get that from Rosie and Bill Maher. Don't forget that yesterdays friend is tomorrow's enemy. Iran is teeming with western thought. Thats why they need liberation. Same with Iraq. Most descent people do not want to be under the rule of the fanatic mullahs. Just so you know. I am not even a hawk. I am an American First. I was taught that when you get hit, you hit back. We were hit and they will do it again. Especially if the shameful democrats get in power.

Of course not. Has chickenhawk written all over him.

I would think the term chickenhawk would be reserved to those who actually served and even then it's siily. Are YOU willing to send your family anywhere the Democrats would put the military?

I was taught that when you get hit, you hit back. We were hit and they will do it again

It was difficult to get something from your post that had anything to do with Iran and a justification for a pre-emptive invasion of another soverign nation against international law. This was the closest thing and it seems you are referencing 9/11. Now can you explain exactly what Iran's connection to 9/11 is. Did Iran sponsor 9/11? The men involved were from Saudi Arabia, not Iran. They are not the same nation by any means. In fact we still consider Saudi Arabia a great ally, as does our current President. So please explain what your argument is on Iran.

Can you:
1. Lay out a case for why the invasion has to happen in the short term
2. Spell out the benefits vs. costs of the war considering we're already massively deployed in Iraq
3. Lay out some kind of exit strategy for how we would leave Iran. Who would be in charge and what would prevent a second middle eastern civil war?

How many body bags do you need to see before you go after the culprits? We are fighting a de facto war against Iran right now. Where have you been? They are killing us right now. If a man robs your house in the middle of the night but makes it out to the street, does that mean you can't get him there? To answer your points.
1- It must be done now because they are getting close to being nuclear. Also, as I said, they think they can fight us by proxy. NOT. One more thing. If a Republican doesn't do it, who will? Hillary?
2- The cost is all inclusive. We are there in Iraq because we knew it would be a good base for the real target. Iran. We are in Kuwaiit and the Persian Gulf. Believe me. It's all cost effective.
3- The exit strategy will be similar to Korea and Japan. We ain't going nowheres. Thats how the real world works. The liberals don't understand this. Consider the alternatives. Do you want China and Iran dictating to us and having the Russians and the French benefitting without doing the work. Not me. I am an American First

First things first, Iran didnt do 9/11.

1- It must be done now because they are getting close to being nuclear.
Are they? Because I've read nothing suggesting that they are less than a decade away from having a nuclear weapon. But more importantly, why is that a concern. Iran has never invaded another nation, nor have they engaged in any direct military aggression against the United States. The United States can not invade nations because how who they fund. For one thing, why haven't we invaded Saudi Arabia? They fund sunni militants who also target Americans as they target Shia. Are we going to invade them?

Nuclear technology is a genie that has been let out of the bottle. We can not stop it through the barrel of a gun. It didnt work with the soviets, the Chinese, the Pakistani or the Indians. Diplomacy is what works, not military force. America hasnt succesfully invaded a nation since Kora. That was half a century ago. You speak about how the world is, STOP pretending the world is as it was in the WWII Cold War Era. That era of unlimited United States military power and our ability to project hard power across the globe is OVER and it's been over since Vietnam.
Also, as I said, they think they can fight us by proxy. NOT. One more thing. If a Republican doesn't do it, who will? Hillary?
Hopefully no one? Since war is entirely unnecessary.
2- The cost is all inclusive. We are there in Iraq because we knew it would be a good base for the real target. Iran. We are in Kuwaiit and the Persian Gulf. Believe me. It's all cost effective.
Sorry "believe me" isn't going to cut it when you're talking about the military invasion and occupation of a HUGE country, geographically and demographically larger than Iraq. In 2003 Americans were told that Iraqis were ready and excited to be liberated, that lasted about 3 months. People don't like being occupied, they never have and never will. They will resist, again. There will be an insurgency, again. And the war will become small time, urban and impossible for the U.S. to control...AGAIN.

More importantly, nothing about Iraq is cost effective, this war is being funded through defecits that our kids will be paying back. Or will oil pay for THIS war again?
3- The exit strategy will be similar to Korea and Japan. We ain't going nowheres. Thats how the real world works.
No. That's how it used to work. Imperialism doesn't work anymore and it was the 20th century that ended the kind of imperalism you are describing. Japan and South Korea, WILLINGLY accepted U.S. bases and miltary presence. The Middle East is different. Are you going to suggest we commit a war crime and nuke them into submission killing millions of humans?
Do you want China and Iran dictating to us and having the Russians and the French benefitting without doing the work.
China owns huge chunks of our country we don't piss them off anymore they already dictate. Get used to it and calm down.

You keep saying that you are an American first, but your views are not in line with the rest of the country. People are not interested in permanent occupation, they are not interested in permanent imperialism. You may have a fantasy about "America" but the REAL America doesn't agree.

First off, you underestimate the power of the United States of America. We have a President who is not afraid to use it either, He has set the table quite nicely by surrounding Iran from Afghanastan, Iraq, Kuwaiit and the Persian Gulf. The United States can most definitly invade any country bar none for funding terrorism. It's you who are pretending we are in a WWII situation. We do go pre- emptive now. Thank you George Bush. We didn't learn from Pearl Harbor but 9/11 sealed the deal. No my friend, if we percieve a threat, we are in there. This is not WWII anymore.

I don't care who Iran has ever invaded or not. They have plainly stated that Isreal will be wiped off the map. Our closest ally after Great Britain. They are major suppliers of terrorism in Lebanon and many other areas. They are activly killing our men as we speak. Nuff said right there. We have a chance to nip this whole jihad in the bud right now. You remind me of Neville Chamberlin. You don't get anywhere with appeasment. We are not imperialistic either. If we were, the world would long be ours by now.

I am not for nuking anybody unless they ask for it. See Hiroshima which was anything but a war crime. Are you an American or what? As for China, they own what we ALLOW them to own. Let them continue poisioning our children and pets. It's inevitable we will be dealing with them too soon enough. As for occupation, thats where we can use NATO or the UN should it suit us. You are the one living in fantasy if you think Americans are not up to it. Sure we are divided. Look at 2000 and 2004. There are still plenty of "real Americans" left to see it through. In fact, I predict Rudy will make it three in a row and he will lead America to TOTAL victory. Nobody wants war friend. But we gotta do what we gotta do. We didn't ask for it unless you listen to Rosie or Baghdad Sean Penn. Before you doubt the awesome power and resolve of the United States, rember to think like an American First.

What is your rank, A1st?

I can already tell you can't be much above an E-1 if that. Do you expect intelligent people or otherwise Veterans to absorb your horseshit? Do you expect dialogue or are you just itching for controversy? That's OK either way with me.

Just who is asking for a nuking, shithead? I suspect it is you.

Rank this moron. I am an American First. Just what the hell are you. You sound like a typical liberal ostriich. Stick your head in the sand if you want to but don't complain when you get kicked in the ass. Thats the problem with you liberals. You want all your perverted freedoms but you run at the first sign of a fight. Freedom ain't free pal. I seek no controversey with anyone least of all veterans. They above all know the price that needs to be paid. We are in a world war stupid. Wake up! These are only the first battles. Before you shoot your mouth off next time, start thinking like an American First.:mad: If you don't, you'll be washing your feet and praying on a magic carpet 5X's a day. Duh

This Veteran says you a full of shit, looking for a fight you can't possibly win and scared to death to answer questions.

Rank this moron. I am an American First. Just what the hell are you. You sound like a typical liberal ostriich. Stick your head in the sand if you want to but don't complain when you get kicked in the ass. Thats the problem with you liberals. You want all your perverted freedoms but you run at the first sign of a fight. Freedom ain't free pal. I seek no controversey with anyone least of all veterans. They above all know the price that needs to be paid. We are in a world war stupid. Wake up! These are only the first battles. Before you shoot your mouth off next time, start thinking like an American First.:mad: If you don't, you'll be washing your feet and praying on a magic carpet 5X's a day. Duh

I did more on my first day of basic training than you ever did in your freaking lifetime, suckass?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?

First off, you underestimate the power of the United States of America.
OK please back away from your patriotic and emotional feelings and try and look at things a little objectively. You didn't actually respond to the points in my post, you just said "America is great, I believe in America." That's all well and good, but something isn't reality just because you believe it so. There is a real world out there and for whatever reason your idea of the world and reality are not very close together right now.

We have a President who is not afraid to use it either, He has set the table quite nicely by surrounding Iran from Afghanastan, Iraq, Kuwaiit and the Persian Gulf. The United States can most definitly invade any country bar none for funding terrorism.

Invading is only part of the process. Like most people who supported the 2003 Iraq invasion you don't grasp that occupation is the bitch, not the invasion. We can invade all day long, fire missiles, drop bombs whatever. But we have NO training, ability, experience or success when it comes to military occupations and you are s

It's you who are pretending we are in a WWII situation.
Uh...OK that's odd.

We do go pre- emptive now.
If you think Iraq is an example of that policy being a success, well there's not much more to say is there.
Thank you George Bush. We didn't learn from Pearl Harbor but 9/11 sealed the deal. No my friend, if we percieve a threat, we are in there. This is not WWII anymore.
OK calm down. We've done this preemptive, post 9/11 thing once, in Iraq. And that was such an unmitigated failure that all the people who orchestrated it have left government, Republicans who support it have lost elections and Hillary Clinton is about to become our next president.

Can you please answer me one thing. How do you plan to invade Iran without the support of the American people? Before you answer anything else, answer that. I know you're not very good at line by line response, but try ok.

I don't care who Iran has ever invaded or not. They have plainly stated that Isreal will be wiped off the map. Our closest ally after Great Britain. They are major suppliers of terrorism in Lebanon and many other areas. They are activly killing our men as we speak. Nuff said right there. We have a chance to nip this whole jihad in the bud right now. You remind me of Neville Chamberlin. You don't get anywhere with appeasment. We are not imperialistic either. If we were, the world would long be ours by now.

I am not for nuking anybody unless they ask for it. See Hiroshima which was anything but a war crime. Are you an American or what? As for China, they own what we ALLOW them to own. Let them continue poisioning our children and pets. It's inevitable we will be dealing with them too soon enough. As for occupation, thats where we can use NATO or the UN should it suit us. You are the one living in fantasy if you think Americans are not up to it. Sure we are divided. Look at 2000 and 2004. There are still plenty of "real Americans" left to see it through. In fact, I predict Rudy will make it three in a row and he will lead America to TOTAL victory. Nobody wants war friend. But we gotta do what we gotta do. We didn't ask for it unless you listen to Rosie or Baghdad Sean Penn. Before you doubt the awesome power and resolve of the United States, rember to think like an American First.

Pschyoblues, with all due respect to a veteran. Being a veteran makes you no more qualified to judge the global situation than anybody else. I frankly don't care what you did in your first week of basic. And from the sound of it, it looks like they broke ya pal. A soldier goes where he is sent. Period. He is to inflict the will of the American people on it's enemies. Thats it. Nothing else. Zilch, nada! We can win this or any fight if we take the gloves off. And rermember we have a volunteer army. And they are 100% commited to their mission.

CorpMediaSux FYI, Iraq will go down as one of the greatest endeavors ever taken up by America. We have a President who has the balls to go where nobody else dared. And guess what? We will win! And we will liberate millions who are opressed as we rid the world of evil fanaticism. Just like the Nazi's and commies. Even though one casualty is to many, we had more casualties on Okinawa alone than in this whole war. My uncle died on Okinawa. He didn't die for nothing. Neither do our brave hero's. Take that Cindy Sheean. You are not the worlds superpower if you do not use that power to inflict will on your enemies.

The American people will do what has to be done. You underestimate the ones who think as Americans First. The first battle they will win is to defeat the witch Hillary. She will never win. If you want her there, then you are whats wrong with this country. Start thinking like an American First. Please.

I sure as hell hope you are wrong, because if you aren't, it will just be one more horrendus black mark against this country.

A fight with Iran will bankrupt the US both fiscally and morally. You can't even control one of the most backward countries in the world (Afghanistan), or what was a moderately civilised country like Iraq. Even with Iran at most weakest, and with the fourth largest army in the world Hussein couldn't take down the Iranians. If you guys invaded Iran it'd make Iraq look like a teddy bear's picnic.

All you are American First is another "patriot" full of wind and bluster who offers nothing of substance but empty rhetoric and meaningless words without giving much thought to the consequences all the while cheering on others to do your dirty work for you. Get off your butt, join up and do your bit or shut up...IOW, put your money where your mouth is... Sick of sophmoric, moronic, jock-inspired solutions to serious solutions made by those who'll sit back in the comfort of their living room letting others bleed for them. Cowardice at its worse...

Just like a liberal to deflect and change the topic. At least you admit you are a wise ass. Thats ok, I am one as well. Thank you for your service but don't forget John Kerry served too and we all know what a self hating American he is. But what is the relevence? For the record, I was to young for VietNam so I never had the privilige to serve. I guess you can use the old liberal moniker and call me a chicken hawk. Well at least I wasn't giving anti American speeches on foreign soil like your hero Clinton. His lack of service didn't stop him from obliterating Yugoslavia, did it? Oh, I forgot that was an emergency. The blue dress and all.

Please spare me the history lesson with the liberal slant on the middle east. I can get that from Rosie and Bill Maher. Don't forget that yesterdays friend is tomorrow's enemy. Iran is teeming with western thought. Thats why they need liberation. Same with Iraq. Most descent people do not want to be under the rule of the fanatic mullahs. Just so you know. I am not even a hawk. I am an American First. I was taught that when you get hit, you hit back. We were hit and they will do it again. Especially if the shameful democrats get in power.
I am certain that if you had been in the service, you would have been an MP or your particular service equivelant. You certainly would have been any place but front line.

How many body bags do you need to see before you go after the culprits? We are fighting a de facto war against Iran right now. Where have you been? They are killing us right now. If a man robs your house in the middle of the night but makes it out to the street, does that mean you can't get him there? To answer your points.
1- It must be done now because they are getting close to being nuclear. Also, as I said, they think they can fight us by proxy. NOT. One more thing. If a Republican doesn't do it, who will? Hillary?
3- The exit strategy will be similar to Korea and Japan. We ain't going nowheres. Thats how the real world works. The liberals don't understand this. Consider the alternatives. Do you want China and Iran dictating to us and having the Russians and the French benefitting without doing the work. Not me. I am an American First
No, I beleive you are an idiot First-----and foremost.

First off, you underestimate the power of the United States of America. We have a President who is not afraid to use it either, He has set the table quite nicely by surrounding Iran from Afghanastan, Iraq, Kuwaiit and the Persian Gulf. The United States can most definitly invade any country bar none for funding terrorism. It's you who are pretending we are in a WWII situation. We do go pre- emptive now. Thank you George Bush. We didn't learn from Pearl Harbor but 9/11 sealed the deal. No my friend, if we percieve a threat, we are in there. This is not WWII anymore.

Most of this hogwash is just that, and unworthy of comment tho you did ask "Are you American or what".

The answer to that is that I have been a loyal American for quite likely twice as long as you have been alive, but I am a human being first. You appear to be of a different species.

Just like a liberal to deflect and change the topic. At least you admit you are a wise ass.

Ba-dunk-a-dunk. How predictable. It is like I could read you from a galaxy away.

What was your topic then? One of us is not keeping their threads and posts straight and I do not believe it is me.

You are a verbose petty jaw boner and you have swallowed the Pop-
rocks poison pill of the moment. You dig yourself a deeper hole with each post.

Get thee to the recruiting office. Your eyes will be opened or you will be "Red Assed" out of basic.

Thanks for being there.

I AM

Forum List

Back