Time to discuss what's really going on in Madison

Jake- won't be the first time a union is busted and sure as hell will not be the last time. Unions are a dying breed and a little more than 7% of the private sector are holding on. Of course unions gave Obama better than 200 million in the last election, so I understand your concern and pain.
Please enlighten us on this "sixties were all about". I grew up in the 60's and I sure am wondering what you think is possibly going to happen.

You don't have a clue, GopJack, if you don't remember the sixties. A dying breed is what was claimed for union in 1900. All of America, particularly far right America, is going to a reminder of what that was all about.

You are mischaracterizing, eaglebeak, because your argument is slipping. No one is saying that reform is not needed, particularly in education. We need to get the DEA and the state EAs out of the picture and let teachers teacher. "Hoffa"? You don't have a clue as to what you are discussing. You and the rest of your bird brained ilk are going to get a real lesson on American populism. If the far right does not clue up, it is going the road of the dodo. You try to use violence on those people and they will pound you back to the last century.

You are mischaracterizing, eaglebeak, because your argument is slipping. No one is saying that reform is not needed, particularly in education. We need to get the DEA and the state EAs out of the picture and let teachers teacher. "Hoffa"? You don't have a clue as to what you are discussing. You and the rest of your bird brained ilk are going to get a real lesson on American populism. If the far right does not clue up, it is going the road of the dodo. You try to use violence on those people and they will pound you back to the last century.

Lord, not the *ilk* again.

Wisconsin teachers will eat shit, as they deserve to. I find it amazing that retards who call the tea party *extreme* think it's A-ok for those bastards who claim to care about education to refuse to teach our kids.

Did you know that 1/3 of Wisconsin's teachers send their kids to private schools?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N33kb8Fmi48"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N33kb8Fmi48[/ame]

Yep it is a dance and that is what is going on in Madison as well.

That isn't all that's going on in Madison

"Saturday morning (in Madison) broke with a crisp arctic cold but everyone in the movement was warmed by the realization we had now gone international.

"One picture in particular inspired us all: that of a young Egyptian man in Tahrir Square with a sign stating 'Egypt Supports Wisconsin Workers: One World, One Pain.'”

Global
Class
War.

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you.

The War in Madison

So what are the kids doing while they're not at school, and their parents continue to work, dya think? My guess is they're getting into trouble. So expect a crime surge. Yay educators!

What fucktards. They're asked to pay a tiny percentage of their premiums to protect the state coffers (including their own retirement pensions) and they dump the kids out on their ears.

Nice.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
So what are the kids doing while they're not at school, and their parents continue to work, dya think? My guess is they're getting into trouble. So expect a crime surge. Yay educators!

What fucktards. They're asked to pay a tiny percentage of their premiums to protect the state coffers (including their own retirement pensions) and they dump the kids out on their ears.

Nice.

Considering the teachers and doctors in the state are committing fraud to get these teachers paid to form this mob, you honestly think the kids arent going to be committing crimes? Look who they have for examples.

....there's obviously a serious lack of awareness on the Left these days. Actually it can be said all of humanity suffers a serious lack of awareness - on the Left what they're missing is the right wing putsch underway.

The serious lack of awareness on the Left stems from the fact that they STILL refuse to see that teachers unions across America have done for American education, what the UAW has done for Detroit! (See: the UAW's unholy need to be the highest paid unskilled labor on Earth) It's about time we had a "Student's Bill of Rights" and school choice can go right to the top.

The only reason the teachers unions have gotten away with this for so long is that they have a de facto monopoly. As to "right wing putsch", here is JohnnyNosack's definition of a putsch... "A secretly plotted and suddenly executed attempt to win an election and then govern as if you did". Remember President Obama's two word "jab"? Well reap the whirlwind Jack.

Obama to GOP: 'I won' - Jonathan Martin and Carol E. Lee - POLITICO.com
:lol:
We all win sooner or later, it's what you do with it that counts.

Last edited:
Sack is a hack.

"JohnnyHackysack" is a bit more catchy than his screen name as well as my lame mockery of it above. :eusa_whistle:

On edit:

Also has that Neohippy feel to it. The 60's are coming back dooods. (lol) Has all the meek desperation as an 80's hairband devote.

Last edited:
Sack is a hack.

"JohnnyHackysack" is a bit more catchy than his screen name as well as my lame mockery of it above. :eusa_whistle:

On edit:

Also has that Neohippy feel to it. The 60's are coming back dooods. (lol) Has all the meek desperation as an 80's hairband devote.

:lol:

How about:

HackintheSack.

Lots of variations.

Why anyone would include "sack" in their name....

What's in Goldman's sack?

Hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars funding bonus pools that rival their pre-Great Recession levels?

Who got filthy rich crashing the US economy and then became filthier and richer from US workers?

Wisconsin's teachers?

"Considered together, state and local governments are the single largest employer in the US economy.

"They are also the country’s most important providers of education, healthcare, public safety and other vital forms of social support.

"Meanwhile, the official unemployment rate is stuck at 9 percent—a more accurate figure is 16.1 percent—a full eighteen months after the recession was declared over.

"How have we reached the point where the dominant mantra is to dismantle rather than shore up state and local governments in their moment of crisis?"

Sack Wall Street.

The Betrayal...

Well, looks like the entire Ditthohead Chorus has chimed in.

That's the level of ignorance/stupidity we're facing folks. As you can see by their drooling/whining/blabbering, America is in deep shit.

Oh well, it was a good ride between WWII and the advent of right wing hero George W. Corptool.

Later losers......and good luck looking for that job. It'll happen some day.

Nice.

Considering the teachers and doctors in the state are committing fraud to get these teachers paid to form this mob, you honestly think the kids arent going to be committing crimes? Look who they have for examples.

You are being goofy.

Here's a real shocker.......whodathunkit? Right wing billionaires attempting to destroy America's middle class? How can this be? Why do they hate America?

Billionaire Brothers’ Money Plays Role in Wisconsin Dispute

State records also show that Koch Industries, their energy and consumer products conglomerate based in Wichita, Kan., was one of the biggest contributors to the election campaign of Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin, a Republican who has championed the proposed cuts.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/22/us/22koch.html?_r=2&ref=politics

tea_party_gi_thumb.jpg

Man_Laughing_Hysterically.gif

Here's a real shocker.......whodathunkit? Right wing billionaires attempting to destroy America's middle class? How can this be? Why do they hate America?

Billionaire Brothers’ Money Plays Role in Wisconsin Dispute

State records also show that Koch Industries, their energy and consumer products conglomerate based in Wichita, Kan., was one of the biggest contributors to the election campaign of Gov. Scott Walker of Wisconsin, a Republican who has championed the proposed cuts.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/22/us/22koch.html?_r=2&ref=politics

tea_party_gi_thumb.jpg

Man_Laughing_Hysterically.gif

Dispute over unions or elections? Which was it, I mean the point of the article?

Forum List

Back