Time to destroy iran nuke weapons program

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
....and liquidate its fake, illegitimate regime of thugs and murderers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/22/w...pectors-wont-visit-nuclear-sites.html?_r=2&hp

Nuclear Inspectors Say Their Mission to Iran Has Failed

"International nuclear inspectors reported Tuesday evening that their mission to Iran had failed, with Tehran blocking their access to a site the inspectors believe could have been used for tests on how to produce a nuclear weapon, and refusing to agree to a process for resolving questions about other “possible military dimensions” to its nuclear program."

================================================

It is obvious to all those with a brain (except our very own fake president, obama) that diplomacy is completely pointless at this time.

Only a military option can be used, and the termination of this awful, tyrannical regime of terrorists is required.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/22/w...pectors-wont-visit-nuclear-sites.html?_r=2&hp

"International nuclear inspectors reported Tuesday evening that their mission to Iran had failed, with Tehran blocking their access to a site the inspectors believe could have been used for tests on how to produce a nuclear weapon, and refusing to agree to a process for resolving questions about other “possible military dimensions” to its nuclear program."

It is obvious to all those with a brain (except our very own fake president, obama) that diplomacy is completely pointless at this time.

Only a military option can be used, and the termination of this awful, tyrannical regime of terrorists is required.

People after my own heart. Israel faces a second Holocaust,and people don't care. Go to fats news agency,English version,I just posted a thread earlier that tanked,where the regime lied and said that the nuclear development was for peaceful purposes,and this news agency has a story from that dead Iranian scientists wife,saying his work for the total annihilation of Israel.

You want to destroy another country based on stuff you heard from the same people that said Iraq had WMDs? That's pretty dumb dude.

No,a regime....and an ayatollah.DIDNT YOU SEE MY EVIDENCE????PLUS A NEWSSTORY FROM FARS ADMITTING FROM THE WIFE OF THE DEAD NUKE SCIENTIST HIS WORK WAS FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL????/

Iraq had the fucking things and moved 75% to Syria.. where they will now be used in their civil war...

You're like faggot neddite,why don't you factually dispute anything I have stated,instead of a diversion,or a blank statement?

You and Jcrock should jump right on it. Just think how grateful the world will be...:clap2:

Maybe it is time. But I have no desire to start another war right now. I will simply put my faith in God and give it to His hands.

Maybe it is time. But I have no desire to start another war right now. I will simply put my faith in God and give it to His hands.

Avatar, sir,we don't need a full scale war. Elite teams,weapons,precise strike..no nation building...get rid of the REGIME and the ayatollah behind it. Scary the Arab neighbors for the most part don't want them nuclear.

Avatar, sir,we don't need a full scale war. Elite teams,weapons,precise strike..no nation building...get rid of the REGIME and the ayatollah behind it. Scary the Arab neighbors for the most part don't want them nuclear.

It's not worth it to the MIC unless we get a full boat of widespread infrastructure bombing, occupation, and nation building, be careful what you wish for.

Sad thing is,the problem is festering,and this spineless dhimmi administration has done nothing.that's bad alone,but,now trying to stop Israel from defending itself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back