Time to DENY illegals free childbirth in our hospitals

By the very nature of the word illegal this is a mute debate. If they are not here hospital care in mute. Use the same laws they use to stop people from the South to enter Mexico and they they won't be here. Put gattling guns on the border and the problem goes away in a few years. That is what a lot of countries would do to me if I tried to enter illegally.

It took over a month to get a visa to visit Saudia Arabia, do you think they would give me medical care if I cam illegally and this is Islam is all it glory.

Illegals do not belong here not in our schools, prisons or hospitals. Get rid of them

If illegals came here on the same basis as the legal immigrants came here to Ellis Island, they wouldn't get any care at all.

By the very nature of the word illegal this is a mute debate. If they are not here hospital care in mute. Use the same laws they use to stop people from the South to enter Mexico and they they won't be here. Put gattling guns on the border and the problem goes away in a few years. That is what a lot of countries would do to me if I tried to enter illegally.

It took over a month to get a visa to visit Saudia Arabia, do you think they would give me medical care if I cam illegally and this is Islam is all it glory.

Illegals do not belong here not in our schools, prisons or hospitals. Get rid of them

Learn the language or get the fuck out of my country, fool.

If illegals came here on the same basis as the legal immigrants came here to Ellis Island, they wouldn't get any care at all.

Immigrants received medical care at Ellis Island. Do you never tire of being wrong?

Immigrants received medical care at Ellis Island. Do you never tire of being wrong?

They got examined for disease and if they did have a disease they were sent back. Only those with minor ailments got anything resembling medical care. Once they left Ellis Island there wasn't one single benefit program for them including free hospital care. There might have been some private charitable hospitals but no government paid medical care.

Do you ever tire of being exposed as brainless?

Ellis Island the Immigration Experience

I'm sure you're aware that ERs are required to give free emergency care to illegals because of the treasonous EMTALA Act passed by our congresstraitors in 1986. But childbirth is not an emergency. The mother has months and months of time to

1. save up the money to pay for the birth

2. get an abortion

3. return to her country for hospital care.

Childbirth is NOT an emergency and these illegal parasites demanding a $5,000 hospital birth at america's expense need to be turned away. This would also solve the anchor baby problem since without a hospital birth certificate the parasites would have no way to prove the kid was born in america.

Here is your great right wing ideas.

let babies die in the street

They got examined for disease and if they did have a disease they were sent back. ]

No, that is not correct (what a surprise, you're wrong again). A large portion of the facilities there were hospital beds and treatment centers. The hospital complex itself was comprised of 22 buildings. Most sick people were treated and then allowed to enter the country. You are dumb as a rock.

They got examined for disease and if they did have a disease they were sent back. ]

No, that is not correct (what a surprise, you're wrong again). A large portion of the facilities there were hospital beds and treatment centers. The hospital complex itself was comprised of 22 buildings. Most sick people were treated and then allowed to enter the country. You are dumb as a rock.

They were treated for minor conditions. Read the damn link, stop picking out what parts you like. What did they do after they left Ellis Island, apply for welfare? Go off to the county hospital? There was no safety net, what did they do, your rockness?

I'm sure you're aware that ERs are required to give free emergency care to illegals because of the treasonous EMTALA Act passed by our congresstraitors in 1986. But childbirth is not an emergency. The mother has months and months of time to

1. save up the money to pay for the birth

2. get an abortion

3. return to her country for hospital care.

Childbirth is NOT an emergency and these illegal parasites demanding a $5,000 hospital birth at america's expense need to be turned away. This would also solve the anchor baby problem since without a hospital birth certificate the parasites would have no way to prove the kid was born in america.

Here is your great right wing ideas.

let babies die in the street

Perhaps if pregnant women knew that their babies would be dying in the street rather than getting free medical care they would be less likely to come here.

I didn't say anything about what happened after they left, did I moron? Most people who were sick were treated there and allowed to enter the country when well (if they didn't die).

You really don't get tired of being wrong all the time?

From your link:

"The sick were taken to Ellis Island Hospital for observation and care, and once recovered, could proceed with their legal inspection."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back